Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 24546
-
06-04-22 16:02 #14286Senior Member

Posts: 1065Tori photo
I uploaded before I could attach this photo.
Originally Posted by Jthinas
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 16:00 #14285Senior Member

Posts: 1065Tattoo Tori
I'm not sure I agree here. News must travel fast because all her ads are gone. The two photos I uploaded earlier were from her LC ad today. Notice the right arm Forearm tattoo in this photo. Thanks to everyone who provided some feedback. Her name really helped.
Originally Posted by Jthinas
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 15:17 #14284Senior Member

Posts: 171Saw her last fall
I too was intrigued by her. She has an H habit bad. The mic work is fine, but her box isn't that tight. I ended up doing a face fck, which she took without complaint. After I busted, she went to the bathroom to spit. I was glad the date was done. YMMV, but I won't be repeating.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
Dobson.
-
06-04-22 13:29 #14283Senior Member

Posts: 84[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-04-22 13:17 #14282Senior Member

Posts: 30Her name is Tori, she's been around for years. I'm sure there are reviews here. She's a SW from the Dundalk loop but mainly works off of her phone now. I don't have any personal experience with her. That red hair is so hot though so I may hit her up.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 11:55 #14281Senior Member

Posts: 396Tattoo
If you were talking about that tattoo on our right arm. Those are not the same tattoo.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 08:04 #14280Senior Member

Posts: 1065Any INTEL on this red head?
Good morning, looking for some help on this sexy redhead. I've seen the ad for a few weeks. Not sure it's a real ad. No name. Reached out through text and got a local hotel in East Baltimore. Looking at the photos I noticed there was a Super hot girl and a really strung out junkie that seems to be the same person looking at The tattoos. Anyone know if this girl is real? It's amazing how the monkey sucks all the beauty out.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/83147995#.
-
06-04-22 02:33 #14279Senior Member

Posts: 200Hi all. Former Baltimore poster, now visiting Baltimore from out of state. Was wondering if anyone had recommendations for someone who accommodates same day appointments. Only requirement is BBBJ. If there's an agency or something that is able to accommodate card payments that would be ideal.
-
06-04-22 01:12 #14278Senior Member

Posts: 57Bwi / arundel mills area generally.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 21:18 #14277Regular Member

Posts: 8Over all it was a good dream, entered room and it was time to get comfortable, no wasted time, mic skills were ok, the box was average. Nothing to brag about, nothing to complain about. I would have the dream again.
Originally Posted by CroftonCyber
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 20:21 #14276Senior Member

Posts: 334Peaches Location
Can you share Peaches general location? She's cute.
Originally Posted by Johnny71
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 17:04 #14275Senior Member

Posts: 57Peaches past links to some pics
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...aches/44697031
Originally Posted by Johnny71
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 16:39 #14274Regular Member

Posts: 11Also searching
Contacted her number and go no response.
Originally Posted by Rolo23
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 19:35 #14273Senior Member

Posts: 57Peaches back and seeking regulars
Peaches: you know the story line, you know her stature, you know her abilities. She is back in the area for a while and wanted to reach out to those seeking to be regulars and meets. No games with her, she is seeking solid people for a good stable and she certainly is a looker, as well as a excellent provider. She can be reached at 443 342 4720 or dm me.
-
06-02-22 16:28 #14272Senior Member

Posts: 160I cannot see anything about that ad that would be real.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





