Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 684 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 734 784 1184 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14287
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 2

    Nice mouth

    https://elkton.skipthegames.com/fema...0/592307810570

    Just saw this one. Texted her, easy set, picked her up and drove to a great spot she has. Submissive, let me do what I want to her mouth, deep and sloppy and was holding her had down hard, no complaints.

    Wrth the damage, will see this little number again for sure.

  2. #14286

    Tori photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    If you were talking about that tattoo on our right arm. Those are not the same tattoo.
    I uploaded before I could attach this photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35F7928B-6730-470B-AF38-EDE4F2BB3CDD.jpg‎  

  3. #14285

    Tattoo Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    If you were talking about that tattoo on our right arm. Those are not the same tattoo.
    I'm not sure I agree here. News must travel fast because all her ads are gone. The two photos I uploaded earlier were from her LC ad today. Notice the right arm Forearm tattoo in this photo. Thanks to everyone who provided some feedback. Her name really helped.

  4. #14284

    Saw her last fall

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Good morning, looking for some help on this sexy redhead. I've seen the ad for a few weeks. Not sure it's a real ad. No name. Reached out through text and got a local hotel in East Baltimore. Looking at the photos I noticed there was a Super hot girl and a really strung out junkie that seems to be the same person looking at The tattoos. Anyone know if this girl is real? It's amazing how the monkey sucks all the beauty out.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/83147995#.
    I too was intrigued by her. She has an H habit bad. The mic work is fine, but her box isn't that tight. I ended up doing a face fck, which she took without complaint. After I busted, she went to the bathroom to spit. I was glad the date was done. YMMV, but I won't be repeating.

    Dobson.

  5. #14283
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #14282
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Good morning, looking for some help on this sexy redhead. I've seen the ad for a few weeks. Not sure it's a real ad. No name. Reached out through text and got a local hotel in East Baltimore. Looking at the photos I noticed there was a Super hot girl and a really strung out junkie that seems to be the same person looking at The tattoos. Anyone know if this girl is real? It's amazing how the monkey sucks all the beauty out.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/83147995#.
    Her name is Tori, she's been around for years. I'm sure there are reviews here. She's a SW from the Dundalk loop but mainly works off of her phone now. I don't have any personal experience with her. That red hair is so hot though so I may hit her up.

  7. #14281

    Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Good morning, looking for some help on this sexy redhead. I've seen the ad for a few weeks. Not sure it's a real ad. No name. Reached out through text and got a local hotel in East Baltimore. Looking at the photos I noticed there was a Super hot girl and a really strung out junkie that seems to be the same person looking at The tattoos. Anyone know if this girl is real? It's amazing how the monkey sucks all the beauty out.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/83147995#.
    If you were talking about that tattoo on our right arm. Those are not the same tattoo.

  8. #14280

    Any INTEL on this red head?

    Good morning, looking for some help on this sexy redhead. I've seen the ad for a few weeks. Not sure it's a real ad. No name. Reached out through text and got a local hotel in East Baltimore. Looking at the photos I noticed there was a Super hot girl and a really strung out junkie that seems to be the same person looking at The tattoos. Anyone know if this girl is real? It's amazing how the monkey sucks all the beauty out.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/83147995#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 48B07EBF-C83F-4166-8733-C29FC55160EC.jpeg‎   C2589A23-A9CE-4988-9978-9911CAFA1CDD.jpeg‎  

  9. #14279
    Hi all. Former Baltimore poster, now visiting Baltimore from out of state. Was wondering if anyone had recommendations for someone who accommodates same day appointments. Only requirement is BBBJ. If there's an agency or something that is able to accommodate card payments that would be ideal.

  10. #14278
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    Can you share Peaches general location? She's cute.
    Bwi / arundel mills area generally.

  11. #14277
    Quote Originally Posted by CroftonCyber  [View Original Post]
    "Stoic guard" . Do you mean her attitude or an actual body guard? Been wanting to see her for awhile.
    Over all it was a good dream, entered room and it was time to get comfortable, no wasted time, mic skills were ok, the box was average. Nothing to brag about, nothing to complain about. I would have the dream again.

  12. #14276

    Peaches Location

    Can you share Peaches general location? She's cute.

  13. #14275

    Peaches past links to some pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny71  [View Original Post]
    Peaches: you know the story line, you know her stature, you know her abilities. She is back in the area for a while and wanted to reach out to those seeking to be regulars and meets. No games with her, she is seeking solid people for a good stable and she certainly is a looker, as well as a excellent provider. She can be reached at 443 342 4720 or dm me.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...aches/44697031

  14. #14274

    Also searching

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolo23  [View Original Post]
    Any resent dreams be trying dream of her.
    Contacted her number and go no response.

  15. #14273

    Peaches back and seeking regulars

    Peaches: you know the story line, you know her stature, you know her abilities. She is back in the area for a while and wanted to reach out to those seeking to be regulars and meets. No games with her, she is seeking solid people for a good stable and she certainly is a looker, as well as a excellent provider. She can be reached at 443 342 4720 or dm me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape