Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 685 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 735 785 1185 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14281

    Saw her last fall

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Good morning, looking for some help on this sexy redhead. I've seen the ad for a few weeks. Not sure it's a real ad. No name. Reached out through text and got a local hotel in East Baltimore. Looking at the photos I noticed there was a Super hot girl and a really strung out junkie that seems to be the same person looking at The tattoos. Anyone know if this girl is real? It's amazing how the monkey sucks all the beauty out.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/83147995#.
    I too was intrigued by her. She has an H habit bad. The mic work is fine, but her box isn't that tight. I ended up doing a face fck, which she took without complaint. After I busted, she went to the bathroom to spit. I was glad the date was done. YMMV, but I won't be repeating.

    Dobson.

  2. #14280
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  3. #14279
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Good morning, looking for some help on this sexy redhead. I've seen the ad for a few weeks. Not sure it's a real ad. No name. Reached out through text and got a local hotel in East Baltimore. Looking at the photos I noticed there was a Super hot girl and a really strung out junkie that seems to be the same person looking at The tattoos. Anyone know if this girl is real? It's amazing how the monkey sucks all the beauty out.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/83147995#.
    Her name is Tori, she's been around for years. I'm sure there are reviews here. She's a SW from the Dundalk loop but mainly works off of her phone now. I don't have any personal experience with her. That red hair is so hot though so I may hit her up.

  4. #14278

    Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Good morning, looking for some help on this sexy redhead. I've seen the ad for a few weeks. Not sure it's a real ad. No name. Reached out through text and got a local hotel in East Baltimore. Looking at the photos I noticed there was a Super hot girl and a really strung out junkie that seems to be the same person looking at The tattoos. Anyone know if this girl is real? It's amazing how the monkey sucks all the beauty out.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/83147995#.
    If you were talking about that tattoo on our right arm. Those are not the same tattoo.

  5. #14277

    Any INTEL on this red head?

    Good morning, looking for some help on this sexy redhead. I've seen the ad for a few weeks. Not sure it's a real ad. No name. Reached out through text and got a local hotel in East Baltimore. Looking at the photos I noticed there was a Super hot girl and a really strung out junkie that seems to be the same person looking at The tattoos. Anyone know if this girl is real? It's amazing how the monkey sucks all the beauty out.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/83147995#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 48B07EBF-C83F-4166-8733-C29FC55160EC.jpeg‎   C2589A23-A9CE-4988-9978-9911CAFA1CDD.jpeg‎  

  6. #14276
    Hi all. Former Baltimore poster, now visiting Baltimore from out of state. Was wondering if anyone had recommendations for someone who accommodates same day appointments. Only requirement is BBBJ. If there's an agency or something that is able to accommodate card payments that would be ideal.

  7. #14275
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    Can you share Peaches general location? She's cute.
    Bwi / arundel mills area generally.

  8. #14274
    Quote Originally Posted by CroftonCyber  [View Original Post]
    "Stoic guard" . Do you mean her attitude or an actual body guard? Been wanting to see her for awhile.
    Over all it was a good dream, entered room and it was time to get comfortable, no wasted time, mic skills were ok, the box was average. Nothing to brag about, nothing to complain about. I would have the dream again.

  9. #14273

    Peaches Location

    Can you share Peaches general location? She's cute.

  10. #14272

    Peaches past links to some pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny71  [View Original Post]
    Peaches: you know the story line, you know her stature, you know her abilities. She is back in the area for a while and wanted to reach out to those seeking to be regulars and meets. No games with her, she is seeking solid people for a good stable and she certainly is a looker, as well as a excellent provider. She can be reached at 443 342 4720 or dm me.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...aches/44697031

  11. #14271

    Also searching

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolo23  [View Original Post]
    Any resent dreams be trying dream of her.
    Contacted her number and go no response.

  12. #14270

    Peaches back and seeking regulars

    Peaches: you know the story line, you know her stature, you know her abilities. She is back in the area for a while and wanted to reach out to those seeking to be regulars and meets. No games with her, she is seeking solid people for a good stable and she certainly is a looker, as well as a excellent provider. She can be reached at 443 342 4720 or dm me.

  13. #14269
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    All signs point to that being a fake ad.
    I cannot see anything about that ad that would be real.

  14. #14268
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillman86  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83022295# Most the time I hit the AMP but wanted to try something different. This one looks my type. I'll report if I do. Just wondering if anyone has met her.
    All signs point to that being a fake ad.

  15. #14267

    ZanyZo

    Quote Originally Posted by MdFootGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have to step in here. I saw ZanyZo a couple of months back at this point. What is refreshing / what had me nervous when first seeing her was her overly polite attitude / responses. Most of the time when reaching out to a provider the conversation is extremely dry. You text more than 5 words you get ignored because the girl thinks your wasting their time. I've seen her only once. She went out of her way to meet me outside the hotel she was staying in to ease my comfort.

    Lately she's only been available on weekends that doesn't fit my schedule but when I reach out to her Snap as this is my preferred line of communication for discretion purposes it is always an overly friendly attitude. It's not "If you not spending money leave me alone. " She is one the providers who is honestly probably going to leave Baltimore area for good at some point and we will continue to be left with the crackhead girls who post online with piss poor attitudes. Look down at the NVA postings compared to ours. Any time I just take a look at the girls who post down there a lot of them just look like females who understand "Well if a guy is willing to pay me for it why not?" Compared to our area which is "Let me overbook so I can hurry up for the next hit. ".
    So I will add my experience. I saw her about 5-6 weeks ago. There was a lot of talk on here about her and figured I would try her out. Made appointment and showed up and then ghosted. A day later she apologized and promised to make it up. I waited a week or two and decided to try a 2nd time. This time we did meet. Pictures are accurate. She was generally enthusiastic in the session and was happy to do a long BBBJ. I wanted her to ride and then she told me she doesn't. Ended up finishing with blowjob.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape