Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 634 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 684 734 1134 1634 ... LastLast
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23740

    Nice Post, but??

    Quote Originally Posted by WjgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Kenal.

    Thanks for the info! Just wow a sexy MILF and what a great time today. GFE loves to kiss sexy outfit and right to a incredible bbj with deep throat action like her video! I had to ask her to stop as I wanted to dine on that sweet pussy and she is very responsive and squirted 3 times so be ready and she loved it! Then she put those sexy legs up in those fishnets and invited me in just wow what a trip! We discussed some kink that definitely has a upcharge but very reasonable full service hhr rate! Think I found my new ATF! We did have a little confusion on the time and I had to wait an extra 30 minutes but it was well worth it!

    Be safe out there Gents!
    Nice post man, Just curious, you incall or outcall? And what was the damage $$ If you don't mind sir.

  2. #23739

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Nklpkl  [View Original Post]
    SD I think you posted in the wrong thread.

    Assuming you wanted Streetwalkers. Just thought you'd want to know.
    Yep—sure did!

    *mod please move.

  3. #23738

    Dawn DD

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out twice but no response. Maybe you will have more luck!
    Reminds me a lot of a favorite of days gone by! Ashleigh DD. Would luv to hear from her again although HB says she had gone way downhill the last time he saw her.

  4. #23737

    Good Info, Wrong Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Started out at 6:50 am.

    McMspotted a few WSWs near Imperial. The girl in red sitting at Imperial looks interesting. Might have to sample that next time.

    Chubby girl at corner on Mohawk.

    Carthage and Roselawnnothing.
    SD I think you posted in the wrong thread.

    Assuming you wanted Streetwalkers. Just thought you'd want to know.

  5. #23736
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Go to Twin Peaks. Ask to be waited on by Jennifer.
    No dice. Got looked at like I had 4 heads when I asked I'd she was working. No one seemed to know her. Can you confirm the location?

  6. #23735

    Morning Cruise June 6, 2022

    Started out at 6:50 am.

    McM—spotted a few WSWs near Imperial. The girl in red sitting at Imperial looks interesting. Might have to sample that next time.

    Chubby girl at corner on Mohawk.

    Carthage and Roselawn—nothing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17995774-FC12-4DCF-8BE2-60AD77C5F7CC.jpg‎   6BAF5863-6ABA-4C70-871D-8891B1CE0FDC.jpg‎  

  7. #23734

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by WhscheSam  [View Original Post]
    Candy pants. Never had anything but a awesome amazing time with her. She is awesome and fun. She sucks the best dick than anyone in the world. You just got to get her to do it right and she won't do it trust me. She was all shaking her ass and wiggling around while he was blowing the last time I was there totally hilarious I'm cracking up and busted I'm not all the same time she's so much fun I love her. I don't get me wrong you can definitely get around the wrong time. Like I've said before. I've showed up and she quit answering, I guess passed out I don't know? It sucks but the times when she is available which is the major majority of the time. It's nothing but a good time she's so fun. Any of you guys don't like her that's cool more for me. LMAO.
    LOL I'm calling bullshit I have seen her many times and still do from time to time and I can honestly say this is the most in accurate review of her. Not just a YMMV situation I'm sure others who have seen her will agree.

  8. #23733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Ema Lee--ghosted

    I know she's real because others have reported on her and she's been advertising for quite a while. But I was supposed to see her yesterday and she ghosted me. The entire arrangement (or lack thereof) was a bit weird because I never actually spoke to her.

    I don't text (no smartphone) but I found a website that sends a text message to phones if it's serviced by one of the major carriers. So we connected a couple weeks ago and traded several messages back and forth. I tried calling her quite a few times during that stretch but she NEVER answered, even though I gave her my phone number so she could recognize when my calls came in. I also asked her to call me but that never happened either. Then, several days ago, I asked if she'd be available on Friday at such-and-such time. She responded "yes" and gave me her location and room number. I thought that was a bit strange in contrast with the usual "call me when you're in the parking lot" arrangement. Anyway, I knocked on the door several times and there was no answer. Needless to say, she still hasn't answered any phone calls. I even sent her a couple "text" messages explaining that I would do this kind of review if she didn't give me some kind of explanation--I pretty much "pleaded" with her, even if she just explained that she overslept. Nothing. Oh well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/83095242

  9. #23732
    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but I'm guessing she looked better when she was younger. The one pic of her, she looks pretty old in.
    Closed mouth smile make me think a problem with her teeth.

  10. #23731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by RolSub18  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to find a little information on this lady. 1 basically nothing review on her ad and not finding anything searching in here. Not the best looking, but when I see DD it tends to grab my attention. PM if you want or just reply here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/83018817#.
    I talked to her earlier this week. I was going to be in her area on Thursday and we set up a meet-and-greet since I didn't have time to do an actual "visit", but she ghosted me. I've tried contacting her about 10 times since then, but nothing. For whatever it's worth, in our phone conversation she seemed VERY outgoing and I was excited to meet her but, no go!

  11. #23730

    Kimmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her for the second time today and, once again, she didn't disappoint. She's a hot little number--clean, ready when I arrived, good communication and sexy as hell.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81313310
    Kenal.

    Thanks for the info! Just wow a sexy MILF and what a great time today. GFE loves to kiss sexy outfit and right to a incredible bbj with deep throat action like her video! I had to ask her to stop as I wanted to dine on that sweet pussy and she is very responsive and squirted 3 times so be ready and she loved it! Then she put those sexy legs up in those fishnets and invited me in just wow what a trip! We discussed some kink that definitely has a upcharge but very reasonable full service hhr rate! Think I found my new ATF! We did have a little confusion on the time and I had to wait an extra 30 minutes but it was well worth it!

    Be safe out there Gents!

  12. #23729

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?
    Candy pants. Never had anything but a awesome amazing time with her. She is awesome and fun. She sucks the best dick than anyone in the world. You just got to get her to do it right and she won't do it trust me. She was all shaking her ass and wiggling around while he was blowing the last time I was there totally hilarious I'm cracking up and busted I'm not all the same time she's so much fun I love her. I don't get me wrong you can definitely get around the wrong time. Like I've said before. I've showed up and she quit answering, I guess passed out I don't know? It sucks but the times when she is available which is the major majority of the time. It's nothing but a good time she's so fun. Any of you guys don't like her that's cool more for me. LMAO.

  13. #23728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by RolSub18  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to find a little information on this lady. 1 basically nothing review on her ad and not finding anything searching in here. Not the best looking, but when I see DD it tends to grab my attention. PM if you want or just reply here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/83018817#.
    I have not seen her but I'm guessing she looked better when she was younger. The one pic of her, she looks pretty old in.

  14. #23727

    Dd

    Quote Originally Posted by RolSub18  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to find a little information on this lady. 1 basically nothing review on her ad and not finding anything searching in here. Not the best looking, but when I see DD it tends to grab my attention. PM if you want or just reply here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/83018817#.
    I tried reaching out twice but no response. Maybe you will have more luck!

  15. #23726

    Dawn

    Been trying to find a little information on this lady. 1 basically nothing review on her ad and not finding anything searching in here. Not the best looking, but when I see DD it tends to grab my attention. PM if you want or just reply here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/83018817#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape