Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 33449
-
06-04-22 12:25 #23954Senior Member

Posts: 1190Ema Lee--ghosted
I know she's real because others have reported on her and she's been advertising for quite a while. But I was supposed to see her yesterday and she ghosted me. The entire arrangement (or lack thereof) was a bit weird because I never actually spoke to her.
I don't text (no smartphone) but I found a website that sends a text message to phones if it's serviced by one of the major carriers. So we connected a couple weeks ago and traded several messages back and forth. I tried calling her quite a few times during that stretch but she NEVER answered, even though I gave her my phone number so she could recognize when my calls came in. I also asked her to call me but that never happened either. Then, several days ago, I asked if she'd be available on Friday at such-and-such time. She responded "yes" and gave me her location and room number. I thought that was a bit strange in contrast with the usual "call me when you're in the parking lot" arrangement. Anyway, I knocked on the door several times and there was no answer. Needless to say, she still hasn't answered any phone calls. I even sent her a couple "text" messages explaining that I would do this kind of review if she didn't give me some kind of explanation--I pretty much "pleaded" with her, even if she just explained that she overslept. Nothing. Oh well.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/83095242
-
06-04-22 07:45 #23953Banned Member

Posts: 5352Closed mouth smile make me think a problem with her teeth.
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 22:55 #23952Senior Member

Posts: 1190Dawn
I talked to her earlier this week. I was going to be in her area on Thursday and we set up a meet-and-greet since I didn't have time to do an actual "visit", but she ghosted me. I've tried contacting her about 10 times since then, but nothing. For whatever it's worth, in our phone conversation she seemed VERY outgoing and I was excited to meet her but, no go!
Originally Posted by RolSub18
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 22:10 #23951Senior Member

Posts: 97Kimmi
Kenal.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info! Just wow a sexy MILF and what a great time today. GFE loves to kiss sexy outfit and right to a incredible bbj with deep throat action like her video! I had to ask her to stop as I wanted to dine on that sweet pussy and she is very responsive and squirted 3 times so be ready and she loved it! Then she put those sexy legs up in those fishnets and invited me in just wow what a trip! We discussed some kink that definitely has a upcharge but very reasonable full service hhr rate! Think I found my new ATF! We did have a little confusion on the time and I had to wait an extra 30 minutes but it was well worth it!
Be safe out there Gents!
-
06-03-22 22:04 #23950Regular Member

Posts: 8Agreed
Candy pants. Never had anything but a awesome amazing time with her. She is awesome and fun. She sucks the best dick than anyone in the world. You just got to get her to do it right and she won't do it trust me. She was all shaking her ass and wiggling around while he was blowing the last time I was there totally hilarious I'm cracking up and busted I'm not all the same time she's so much fun I love her. I don't get me wrong you can definitely get around the wrong time. Like I've said before. I've showed up and she quit answering, I guess passed out I don't know? It sucks but the times when she is available which is the major majority of the time. It's nothing but a good time she's so fun. Any of you guys don't like her that's cool more for me. LMAO.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 16:43 #23949Senior Member

Posts: 265Dawn
I have not seen her but I'm guessing she looked better when she was younger. The one pic of her, she looks pretty old in.
Originally Posted by RolSub18
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 16:19 #23948Senior Member

Posts: 58Dd
I tried reaching out twice but no response. Maybe you will have more luck!
Originally Posted by RolSub18
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 15:54 #23947Senior Member

Posts: 208Dawn
Been trying to find a little information on this lady. 1 basically nothing review on her ad and not finding anything searching in here. Not the best looking, but when I see DD it tends to grab my attention. PM if you want or just reply here.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/83018817#.
-
06-03-22 12:23 #23946Senior Member

Posts: 2645Next time another provider is in the bathroom, and you know she's in the bathroom, and you know it's a "she", suggest that she can come out and watch.
Originally Posted by LakersFan29
[View Original Post]
It was a situation I found myself in one time, and it was very hot. As I was pounding the girl I came to see, her friend started to play with herself. We locked eyes as she was furiously fingering herself while I was double timing my strokes. It was a mind-fuck as well as a fuck-fuck.
I recommend everyone experience it at least once in their mongering career.
-
06-03-22 11:22 #23945Senior Member

Posts: 1045Ali
This is an old report, but I got the urge one afternoon a few weeks back and was looking for a nice very sloppy BBBJ may I add. I messaged a few on lc, but this one responded rather quick so decided to take a plunge on her. She mentioned. 80 just for that, I wasn't expecting cfs so I thought that was a little pricey, but anyhow I decided to go on with it. When I get there (she was staying at a notel in sharonville at the time BTW), music was blasting the whole time during the session (if that bothers you guys). She had her gf in the bathroom the whole time, maybe she could have joined in if I would have brought extra. LOL. A positive was I ended up getting a qv cfs anyway for. 80. It was a decent sloppy BBBJ followed by rcg the rest of the way out. I finished by releasing my cover and spreaded the jizz over her a*s. A return visit is still up in the air for me.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82928954
-
06-02-22 14:02 #23944Senior Member

Posts: 747Bingo
This is on point. I live in that area, have never heard the motel rumor, but wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it came from the same people who started the Watchful Eyes of Anderson Township group or whatever the hell they call themselves on Facebook.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
Of course they aren't all bad. Their dry vagina, crybaby housewife bullsh*t has helped keep property values up on all of my homes and properties for almost two decades.
-
06-02-22 00:41 #23943Senior Member

Posts: 2645I remember the Hooters. Girls taking customers to Motel 6 was the same rumor that girls at Deja Vu seeing customers at the Motel 6. Just a rumor. These rumors were started and spread by "pro-family" nut bags.
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 18:50 #23942Senior Member

Posts: 451Don't think so.
They wouldn't shut a whole location down over that. Fire the girls—yes, but not close down.
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 18:34 #23941Senior Member

Posts: 333Hooters
Good evening mongers. I know I am kind of late on this one. But do you all remember when they had a hooters on beechmont right by 275 eastside. Well I remember like 15 years ago. I used to go to that hooters as well as the one on rt. 4 and newport. Well I was told the reason it shut down was because the girls we're taking guys to motel 6 that was right behind it. Getting paid of course. But now I remember asking some of the chicks at the rt. 4 location about it back then why they closed. I said i herd about the chicks going to motel 6. And the chicks said no was not true but also took a minute to say that like they where shocked to hear that. So I don't know for sure but the motel was right behind it next to it. So could be possible. Maybe someone here remembers. Now I don't know if anyone has been to the new restaurant twin peaks but the chicks there are pretty hot wearing tight jean shorts with low cut shirts showing great cleavage. I know they have two locations Florence as well as west chester. A really nice place to eat and hang out. Well anyway everyone have a good one be safe out there.
Originally Posted by Ninja0805
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 16:07 #23940Senior Member

Posts: 1190Slim, thick
I don't know her but she's been advertising for quite a long time, which is usually a good sign of being real. Click on "more pics and reviews" at the bottom of the main page, then click on "old posts" at the top of the page.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




