Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 635 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 685 735 1135 1635 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 33231
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23721

    Don't think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Good evening mongers. I know I am kind of late on this one. But do you all remember when they had a hooters on beechmont right by 275 eastside. Well I remember like 15 years ago. I used to go to that hooters as well as the one on rt. 4 and newport. Well I was told the reason it shut down was because the girls we're taking guys to motel 6 that was right behind it. Getting paid of course. But now I remember asking some of the chicks at the rt. 4 location about it back then why they closed. I said i herd about the chicks going to motel 6. And the chicks said no was not true but also took a minute to say that like they where shocked to hear that. So I don't know for sure but the motel was right behind it next to it. So could be possible. Maybe someone here remembers. Now I don't know if anyone has been to the new restaurant twin peaks but the chicks there are pretty hot wearing tight jean shorts with low cut shirts showing great cleavage. I know they have two locations Florence as well as west chester. A really nice place to eat and hang out. Well anyway everyone have a good one be safe out there.
    They wouldn't shut a whole location down over that. Fire the girls—yes, but not close down.

  2. #23720

    Hooters

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    It was over 15 years ago. No chance now.
    Good evening mongers. I know I am kind of late on this one. But do you all remember when they had a hooters on beechmont right by 275 eastside. Well I remember like 15 years ago. I used to go to that hooters as well as the one on rt. 4 and newport. Well I was told the reason it shut down was because the girls we're taking guys to motel 6 that was right behind it. Getting paid of course. But now I remember asking some of the chicks at the rt. 4 location about it back then why they closed. I said i herd about the chicks going to motel 6. And the chicks said no was not true but also took a minute to say that like they where shocked to hear that. So I don't know for sure but the motel was right behind it next to it. So could be possible. Maybe someone here remembers. Now I don't know if anyone has been to the new restaurant twin peaks but the chicks there are pretty hot wearing tight jean shorts with low cut shirts showing great cleavage. I know they have two locations Florence as well as west chester. A really nice place to eat and hang out. Well anyway everyone have a good one be safe out there.

  3. #23719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Slim, thick

    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82907657

    Anyone with info on this one? I searched the name provided and previous reports said she has OD'd and passed away.
    I don't know her but she's been advertising for quite a long time, which is usually a good sign of being real. Click on "more pics and reviews" at the bottom of the main page, then click on "old posts" at the top of the page.

  4. #23718

    Cierra -fuller than full menu, be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    Made it up to see her again today did the full menu with her again for hh service was good like always and a reasonable donation for today's rates. She is very tan now and has lost a good amount of weight but the tits are still firm. Pm me if you want more details.
    They can pm or logon to LC and read some of her recent reviews. I'm all about freaks, whether born that way or because they have a screw loose. But she's playing without rules and pretty much stating it in her ads. Along with condoms, don't forget to bring her some mouthwash to kill all the germs from the previous guy's ass. And she's up in Hamilton, an area that could use some mouthwash-like action in general if you didn't already know. LOL.

    Not trying to be anybody's mom, but we all do sort of 'swim in the same pool' around here. Don't think you're anything special when she lets you do whatever. Think about how you do what you do, if you do. I've mentioned before we tried to meet some years back at a motel in the fairfield / rt4 area. Even back then she looked pretty worn. She's more photogenic in the face and that's what her ad pics mostly contained. And she was acting weird, not in a doped out way, but like she was afraid of being abused, so we never started and I walked.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82878613

  5. #23717

    Cierra Hamilton

    Made it up to see her again today did the full menu with her again for hh service was good like always and a reasonable donation for today's rates. She is very tan now and has lost a good amount of weight but the tits are still firm. Pm me if you want more details.

  6. #23716

    Slim thick

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82907657

    Anyone with info on this one? I searched the name provided and previous reports said she has OD'd and passed away.

  7. #23715
    Quote Originally Posted by Dereal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited her since she switched to DD? Used to use DD quite often when I lived further north and Becky ran the show. Not sure what to make of it after the change in ownership and hiatus.
    Curious too, she's a hottie.

  8. #23714

    Dd

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    What is DD please? Don't see in the Abbreviations tab.

    Also, are you asking about the Mariah that lives in Carthage? Seems somewhat hispanic-ish? Great boobs? If so I scooped her along Vine south of the mini mart a few weeks ago (been looking for her since) and dropped off a few blocks Southwest. Posted a review a few weeks ago.

    If this is the one you're speaking of and you find her please PM me, and if I see her I'll get digits and share.
    In principle, it could refer to bra size, but, in this context, it is probably the Discreet Desires escort site.

  9. #23713

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by Dereal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited her since she switched to DD? Used to use DD quite often when I lived further north and Becky ran the show. Not sure what to make of it after the change in ownership and hiatus.
    What is DD please? Don't see in the Abbreviations tab.

    Also, are you asking about the Mariah that lives in Carthage? Seems somewhat hispanic-ish? Great boobs? If so I scooped her along Vine south of the mini mart a few weeks ago (been looking for her since) and dropped off a few blocks Southwest. Posted a review a few weeks ago.

    If this is the one you're speaking of and you find her please PM me, and if I see her I'll get digits and share.

  10. #23712

    She has Updated number / looking for handful of regulars

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Met from sugar daddy website but she seems interested in meeting new people, she said it's ok to share number 859 area 964 6188. Tryst prices limited menu but new to this and might open up after a few visits, very submissive / shy but fun.
    Last quoted me 200 qv 250 Hh 300 Hour.

    513-643-2876.

  11. #23711

    Who is the best role play / fetish

    Good morning,

    Any suggestions for a lady who is great at roleplay? I have a specific simple request and want someone who will listen well and go along well. TIA.

  12. #23710

    Ironic

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillsborodave  [View Original Post]
    You would probably have better luck at Frisch's.
    This may be accurate! There's actually a well known provider that works at Frisch's, or did rather recently. I won't out her on here but she's one of the ones charging twice what she's worth on Tryst. Maybe with her price hikes she's been able to retire from the vanilla coke game and become a provider full time. As of a year or two ago, she was a waitress at Frisch's between monger visits.

    Like someone else said, if you've got the game you can land a side chick anywhere. The more attractive you are, the easier it is. Personally, I'm not smooth enough to pull it off but money talks everywhere. Just don't creep them out. If you can't tell how far to take it without being a creep you're probably already perceived as a creep. The nicer / cleaner the establishment is, the harder it will probably be. The damaged ones are always the easier prey. Look for lots of tattoos.

    It's way easier to do sh*t like this at clubs or massage joints because the foundation of creepiness has already been laid. The stripper knows why you are there and is likely prepared to be propositioned occasionally. I imagine shifting from ordering some chicken wings into talk about her blowing you in the parking lot after work would be a tough putt. I admire the drive, though. We must leave no stone unturned in this market. Godspeed.

  13. #23709

    Raylee

    Had a wonderful time with Raylee today for my weekly fix with her. I also have another appointment scheduled with her for later in the week for a second vistor this week, since I will be unable to see her next week.

    Thank you raylee for all you do.

    Your a sweetheart.

  14. #23708

    The article is dated back to 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    What hooters did this chick land at? Asking for a friend.
    It was over 15 years ago. No chance now.

  15. #23707
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy60  [View Original Post]
    Had another Dream Thursday with Gracie after meeting her a couple weeks ago with Raylee. She was running a little behind schedule which seems to be her thing, but I had told her I was very flexible so no concerns. Just like last time she went above and beyond to make it up. She arrived looking beautiful in new Dress and gave me a quick glimpse of the sexy panties underneath. We made out standing right inside the door for awhile before finally making our way to the bed and sat and talked some. We took turns with BBBJ and DATY and mixed in a little 69. I love how vocal she is when receiving.

    This went on for some time to the point when came time for Mish I was struggling some.

    We took a break and cuddled and talked for awhile and she was determined to get me going again which she did to finish with Mish. She was very generous again with her time as she was determined to make sure I finished. She also knew early the next morning I was starting my Prostate Cancer treatment. She had also adjusted her schedule for me to make sure she was available. I wanted to make sure she was the last one I saw before Starting the Hormone treatment and radiation.

    If there is anyone out there that has been thru this and has any advice / info on how this can impact my ability to keep dreaming I would appreciate a PM..
    Not been through it but want to say good luck with your treatment. Have a good friend that had it but he had prostrate removed. Been couple years an he is still functioning. Said wife don't have to sleep in the wet spot. Your also right about Gracie not a clock watcher.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape