Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 684 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 734 784 1184 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 24533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14288
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Usually when a provider gets that popular and makes the amount of money per hour that she is requesting, her attitude will change. She gets demanding or restrictions about, or more money is required for any additional requests.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    That's because idiots on this forum are paying her prices!. And not just her, but others as well. There is a reason why both fat, morbidly obese pigs and skinny, anorexic crack who*res in the Baltimore area are asking GPS prices. Because they can get it!. It's as simple as that. Very similar to the economics laws of supply and demand.

  2. #14287

    I assumed that was going to happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    This one is getting really uppity with her attitude. I shant be seeing her any more. Dropped!
    Usually when a provider gets that popular and makes the amount of money per hour that she is requesting, her attitude will change. She gets demanding or restrictions about, or more money is required for any additional requests.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  3. #14286

    Peaches

    This one is getting really uppity with her attitude. I shant be seeing her any more. Dropped!

  4. #14285

    Rawdog

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #14284
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 2

    Nice mouth

    https://elkton.skipthegames.com/fema...0/592307810570

    Just saw this one. Texted her, easy set, picked her up and drove to a great spot she has. Submissive, let me do what I want to her mouth, deep and sloppy and was holding her had down hard, no complaints.

    Wrth the damage, will see this little number again for sure.

  6. #14283

    Tori photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    If you were talking about that tattoo on our right arm. Those are not the same tattoo.
    I uploaded before I could attach this photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35F7928B-6730-470B-AF38-EDE4F2BB3CDD.jpg‎  

  7. #14282

    Tattoo Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    If you were talking about that tattoo on our right arm. Those are not the same tattoo.
    I'm not sure I agree here. News must travel fast because all her ads are gone. The two photos I uploaded earlier were from her LC ad today. Notice the right arm Forearm tattoo in this photo. Thanks to everyone who provided some feedback. Her name really helped.

  8. #14281

    Saw her last fall

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Good morning, looking for some help on this sexy redhead. I've seen the ad for a few weeks. Not sure it's a real ad. No name. Reached out through text and got a local hotel in East Baltimore. Looking at the photos I noticed there was a Super hot girl and a really strung out junkie that seems to be the same person looking at The tattoos. Anyone know if this girl is real? It's amazing how the monkey sucks all the beauty out.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/83147995#.
    I too was intrigued by her. She has an H habit bad. The mic work is fine, but her box isn't that tight. I ended up doing a face fck, which she took without complaint. After I busted, she went to the bathroom to spit. I was glad the date was done. YMMV, but I won't be repeating.

    Dobson.

  9. #14280
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  10. #14279
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Good morning, looking for some help on this sexy redhead. I've seen the ad for a few weeks. Not sure it's a real ad. No name. Reached out through text and got a local hotel in East Baltimore. Looking at the photos I noticed there was a Super hot girl and a really strung out junkie that seems to be the same person looking at The tattoos. Anyone know if this girl is real? It's amazing how the monkey sucks all the beauty out.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/83147995#.
    Her name is Tori, she's been around for years. I'm sure there are reviews here. She's a SW from the Dundalk loop but mainly works off of her phone now. I don't have any personal experience with her. That red hair is so hot though so I may hit her up.

  11. #14278

    Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Good morning, looking for some help on this sexy redhead. I've seen the ad for a few weeks. Not sure it's a real ad. No name. Reached out through text and got a local hotel in East Baltimore. Looking at the photos I noticed there was a Super hot girl and a really strung out junkie that seems to be the same person looking at The tattoos. Anyone know if this girl is real? It's amazing how the monkey sucks all the beauty out.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/83147995#.
    If you were talking about that tattoo on our right arm. Those are not the same tattoo.

  12. #14277

    Any INTEL on this red head?

    Good morning, looking for some help on this sexy redhead. I've seen the ad for a few weeks. Not sure it's a real ad. No name. Reached out through text and got a local hotel in East Baltimore. Looking at the photos I noticed there was a Super hot girl and a really strung out junkie that seems to be the same person looking at The tattoos. Anyone know if this girl is real? It's amazing how the monkey sucks all the beauty out.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/83147995#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 48B07EBF-C83F-4166-8733-C29FC55160EC.jpeg‎   C2589A23-A9CE-4988-9978-9911CAFA1CDD.jpeg‎  

  13. #14276
    Hi all. Former Baltimore poster, now visiting Baltimore from out of state. Was wondering if anyone had recommendations for someone who accommodates same day appointments. Only requirement is BBBJ. If there's an agency or something that is able to accommodate card payments that would be ideal.

  14. #14275
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    Can you share Peaches general location? She's cute.
    Bwi / arundel mills area generally.

  15. #14274
    Quote Originally Posted by CroftonCyber  [View Original Post]
    "Stoic guard" . Do you mean her attitude or an actual body guard? Been wanting to see her for awhile.
    Over all it was a good dream, entered room and it was time to get comfortable, no wasted time, mic skills were ok, the box was average. Nothing to brag about, nothing to complain about. I would have the dream again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape