Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 517 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 567 617 1017 1517 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 26913
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19173
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex85  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other day when she was visiting.

    She's definitely a bigger girl than most think, might not be for everyone but I had fun with her.

    He blowjob skills are definitely top notch. Not sure if it was just because my size (I'm not long but decently thick).

    DT, face fuck and pussy was good but her blowjob was definitely the highlight.

    From my personal experiences I'd say she's in my top 5 as far as blowjobs. Number 1 being Cadence Johnson-Ryder who retired a long time ago.

    I'd see her again for sure but I've got a few in my list I need to see from Alena and MA.
    I'll vouch for those BJ skills. Superb!

  2. #19172

    Still around in Portage Park?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed 90% of the girls on LC have a comment or two claiming they are fake. Idk why guys are doing it but they are. Regardless, I've reviewed these South American chicks before. Guys likely think they are fake because, admittedly, most of the "agencies (use catfish pics for the girls. Why? Idk. But the pics usually look 100% TGTBT. They find pics of girls that kinda look who you are going to see, and that usually happens at the spot in portage park that I've reviewed a few times on here.

    This "agency"(I honestly don't know what the hell to call them LOL) out of the NW burbs, And I've noticed they use the girls actual pics, just blur / hide the faces. The girl I just reviewed seems 100% identical to the blonde I just saw. And I know for a fact the red dress girl in the pics is real, I've seen her before as well as the girl in pink lingerie, but I saw them in River grove. Rarely will they have more than one girl working, and those girls are usually here only 10 days then they are gone (red dress explained it to me). Idk if they operate from the same "agency" as the one in portage park, but the attachments I'm posting is of a regular girl at the portage park spot. She is the only one that has sent / posts 100% accurate pics. She is my first South American girl review on here. Also If they are in the nw burbs they'll be 100% hotter than the girls they have on Irving, funnily enough at the same price point LOL.
    Anyone know if this place is still operating? Would love a spot close to me, so I'm hoping so. You can DM me if you'd like.

  3. #19171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by MayoTeru  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Borderline TGTBT but who knows.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1995798
    Borderline? She wants $200 per hour and looks like that?

    Run far far away.

  4. #19170
    Quote Originally Posted by MayoTeru  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Borderline TGTBT but who knows.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1995798
    Have you gotten any more information on her?

  5. #19169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Kandie Sweetbits

    Saw her the other day when she was visiting.

    She's definitely a bigger girl than most think, might not be for everyone but I had fun with her.

    He blowjob skills are definitely top notch. Not sure if it was just because my size (I'm not long but decently thick).

    DT, face fuck and pussy was good but her blowjob was definitely the highlight.

    From my personal experiences I'd say she's in my top 5 as far as blowjobs. Number 1 being Cadence Johnson-Ryder who retired a long time ago.

    I'd see her again for sure but I've got a few in my list I need to see from Alena and MA.
    Last edited by Lex85; 06-06-22 at 22:48. Reason: Typo

  6. #19168
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDemo78  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's legit, she bounces between here and St. Louis. She's easy to set up with too and pretty friendly.
    I'll second that. She's real and pics are accurate, although she's taller than I had pictured. Was easy to schedule with and pleasant. Body is very tight and toned without being unhealthy skinny, which isn't easy to find these days. Service for me was BBBJ and light GFE, open to multiple positions, but she cut my hour short after one round which I wasn't expecting, so I'd recommend a half hr and not paying for the extra time.

  7. #19167

    Kamila

    Anyone have a report on Kamila? TER reviews look generally positive and found one post on her here back in January 2020, but wanted to know if her rates were still accurate and also if she's enhanced (seems to be? But can't tell).

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-345991?page=1#Review.

    http://sexycourtesan.com/kamila/#!prettyPhoto.

  8. #19166
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Ill be in chicago this week and wanted to ask a few questions.

    First are their any good asian providers in the area?

    Second what is a good way to avoid stings from the asian providers who normally post on STG with the clearly fake picture that are always hosting out of motels. They do not send nudes and simply asking are you a cop and going off their word just seems to risky.

    Thanks.
    Read the Asian Apartment Girls thread in the bottom part of the Chicago threads. Really rely on known providers in that forum.

  9. #19165

    Question Fellows

    Ill be in chicago this week and wanted to ask a few questions.

    First are their any good asian providers in the area?

    Second what is a good way to avoid stings from the asian providers who normally post on STG with the clearly fake picture that are always hosting out of motels. They do not send nudes and simply asking are you a cop and going off their word just seems to risky.

    Thanks.

  10. #19164

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    Does she dfk and BBBJ?
    BBBJ for sure, Idk about dfk.

  11. #19163

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDemo78  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's legit, she bounces between here and St. Louis. She's easy to set up with too and pretty friendly.
    Does she dfk and BBBJ?

  12. #19162
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise666  [View Original Post]
    Honestly I always thought she was a he so I avoid it I could be wrong.
    Definitely not a he, I've seen her a few times thru the years, based on the north side sometimes on her own or w / one or two other latinas, mid 40's, great tits w / huge nipples, some baby damage, but all in all she has got it going on.

    Worth checking out. (went by Bianca).

  13. #19161

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeefggrr  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...louis/83021314

    Was wondering if anyone saw her and whether she's legit.
    Yeah she's legit, she bounces between here and St. Louis. She's easy to set up with too and pretty friendly.

  14. #19160
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline09  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...icago/83079384



    Anyone ever seen her? She has a lot of reviews, but most seem like self.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...icago/83028830

    Also this one, thinking about getting the double massage. Any info on them?
    Honestly I always thought she was a he so I avoid it I could be wrong.

  15. #19159

    Katerina


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape