Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 26914
-
06-08-22 01:14 #19174Senior Member

Posts: 77Not sure how you came across my almost two month old post but thanks for the advice haha! I did not contact her.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
EDIT: ah someone else was asking. Well regardless, I got the same vibes. If anyone else takes the plunge, do report back... hopes aren't high however
-
06-07-22 23:58 #19173Senior Member

Posts: 146I'll vouch for those BJ skills. Superb!
Originally Posted by Lex85
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 17:17 #19172Senior Member

Posts: 313Still around in Portage Park?
Anyone know if this place is still operating? Would love a spot close to me, so I'm hoping so. You can DM me if you'd like.
Originally Posted by Kreezy03
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 09:47 #19171Senior Member

Posts: 1445Borderline? She wants $200 per hour and looks like that?
Originally Posted by MayoTeru
[View Original Post]
Run far far away.
-
06-07-22 02:18 #19170Regular Member

Posts: 10Have you gotten any more information on her?
Originally Posted by MayoTeru
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 22:47 #19169Senior Member

Posts: 257Kandie Sweetbits
Saw her the other day when she was visiting.
She's definitely a bigger girl than most think, might not be for everyone but I had fun with her.
He blowjob skills are definitely top notch. Not sure if it was just because my size (I'm not long but decently thick).
DT, face fuck and pussy was good but her blowjob was definitely the highlight.
From my personal experiences I'd say she's in my top 5 as far as blowjobs. Number 1 being Cadence Johnson-Ryder who retired a long time ago.
I'd see her again for sure but I've got a few in my list I need to see from Alena and MA.Last edited by Lex85; 06-06-22 at 22:48. Reason: Typo
-
06-06-22 18:31 #19168Senior Member

Posts: 246I'll second that. She's real and pics are accurate, although she's taller than I had pictured. Was easy to schedule with and pleasant. Body is very tight and toned without being unhealthy skinny, which isn't easy to find these days. Service for me was BBBJ and light GFE, open to multiple positions, but she cut my hour short after one round which I wasn't expecting, so I'd recommend a half hr and not paying for the extra time.
Originally Posted by JackDemo78
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 13:27 #19167Senior Member

Posts: 83Kamila
Anyone have a report on Kamila? TER reviews look generally positive and found one post on her here back in January 2020, but wanted to know if her rates were still accurate and also if she's enhanced (seems to be? But can't tell).
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-345991?page=1#Review.
http://sexycourtesan.com/kamila/#!prettyPhoto.
-
06-05-22 11:08 #19166Senior Member

Posts: 692Read the Asian Apartment Girls thread in the bottom part of the Chicago threads. Really rely on known providers in that forum.
Originally Posted by SmokinAcee
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 09:27 #19165Senior Member

Posts: 159Question Fellows
Ill be in chicago this week and wanted to ask a few questions.
First are their any good asian providers in the area?
Second what is a good way to avoid stings from the asian providers who normally post on STG with the clearly fake picture that are always hosting out of motels. They do not send nudes and simply asking are you a cop and going off their word just seems to risky.
Thanks.
-
06-04-22 18:00 #19164Regular Member

Posts: 12Piper
BBBJ for sure, Idk about dfk.
Originally Posted by Tkow70
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 12:49 #19163Senior Member

Posts: 550Piper
Does she dfk and BBBJ?
Originally Posted by JackDemo78
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 06:17 #19162Senior Member

Posts: 337Definitely not a he, I've seen her a few times thru the years, based on the north side sometimes on her own or w / one or two other latinas, mid 40's, great tits w / huge nipples, some baby damage, but all in all she has got it going on.
Originally Posted by Pennywise666
[View Original Post]
Worth checking out. (went by Bianca).
-
06-03-22 20:56 #19161Regular Member

Posts: 12Legit
Yeah she's legit, she bounces between here and St. Louis. She's easy to set up with too and pretty friendly.
Originally Posted by Deeefggrr
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 19:43 #19160Senior Member

Posts: 184Honestly I always thought she was a he so I avoid it I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by Skyline09
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




