Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 686 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 736 786 1186 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 24555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14280

    Any INTEL on this red head?

    Good morning, looking for some help on this sexy redhead. I've seen the ad for a few weeks. Not sure it's a real ad. No name. Reached out through text and got a local hotel in East Baltimore. Looking at the photos I noticed there was a Super hot girl and a really strung out junkie that seems to be the same person looking at The tattoos. Anyone know if this girl is real? It's amazing how the monkey sucks all the beauty out.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/83147995#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 48B07EBF-C83F-4166-8733-C29FC55160EC.jpeg‎   C2589A23-A9CE-4988-9978-9911CAFA1CDD.jpeg‎  

  2. #14279
    Hi all. Former Baltimore poster, now visiting Baltimore from out of state. Was wondering if anyone had recommendations for someone who accommodates same day appointments. Only requirement is BBBJ. If there's an agency or something that is able to accommodate card payments that would be ideal.

  3. #14278
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    Can you share Peaches general location? She's cute.
    Bwi / arundel mills area generally.

  4. #14277
    Quote Originally Posted by CroftonCyber  [View Original Post]
    "Stoic guard" . Do you mean her attitude or an actual body guard? Been wanting to see her for awhile.
    Over all it was a good dream, entered room and it was time to get comfortable, no wasted time, mic skills were ok, the box was average. Nothing to brag about, nothing to complain about. I would have the dream again.

  5. #14276

    Peaches Location

    Can you share Peaches general location? She's cute.

  6. #14275

    Peaches past links to some pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny71  [View Original Post]
    Peaches: you know the story line, you know her stature, you know her abilities. She is back in the area for a while and wanted to reach out to those seeking to be regulars and meets. No games with her, she is seeking solid people for a good stable and she certainly is a looker, as well as a excellent provider. She can be reached at 443 342 4720 or dm me.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...aches/44697031

  7. #14274

    Also searching

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolo23  [View Original Post]
    Any resent dreams be trying dream of her.
    Contacted her number and go no response.

  8. #14273

    Peaches back and seeking regulars

    Peaches: you know the story line, you know her stature, you know her abilities. She is back in the area for a while and wanted to reach out to those seeking to be regulars and meets. No games with her, she is seeking solid people for a good stable and she certainly is a looker, as well as a excellent provider. She can be reached at 443 342 4720 or dm me.

  9. #14272
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    All signs point to that being a fake ad.
    I cannot see anything about that ad that would be real.

  10. #14271
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillman86  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83022295# Most the time I hit the AMP but wanted to try something different. This one looks my type. I'll report if I do. Just wondering if anyone has met her.
    All signs point to that being a fake ad.

  11. #14270

    ZanyZo

    Quote Originally Posted by MdFootGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have to step in here. I saw ZanyZo a couple of months back at this point. What is refreshing / what had me nervous when first seeing her was her overly polite attitude / responses. Most of the time when reaching out to a provider the conversation is extremely dry. You text more than 5 words you get ignored because the girl thinks your wasting their time. I've seen her only once. She went out of her way to meet me outside the hotel she was staying in to ease my comfort.

    Lately she's only been available on weekends that doesn't fit my schedule but when I reach out to her Snap as this is my preferred line of communication for discretion purposes it is always an overly friendly attitude. It's not "If you not spending money leave me alone. " She is one the providers who is honestly probably going to leave Baltimore area for good at some point and we will continue to be left with the crackhead girls who post online with piss poor attitudes. Look down at the NVA postings compared to ours. Any time I just take a look at the girls who post down there a lot of them just look like females who understand "Well if a guy is willing to pay me for it why not?" Compared to our area which is "Let me overbook so I can hurry up for the next hit. ".
    So I will add my experience. I saw her about 5-6 weeks ago. There was a lot of talk on here about her and figured I would try her out. Made appointment and showed up and then ghosted. A day later she apologized and promised to make it up. I waited a week or two and decided to try a 2nd time. This time we did meet. Pictures are accurate. She was generally enthusiastic in the session and was happy to do a long BBBJ. I wanted her to ride and then she told me she doesn't. Ended up finishing with blowjob.

  12. #14269

    Looks fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillman86;5947241[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/83022295[/URL]# Most the time I hit the AMP but wanted to try something different. This one looks my type. I'll report if I do. Just wondering if anyone has met her.
    Be careful. This ad looks fake. Never give a deposit. No name, Only 2 ads. No reviews and the photography does not look like local girls. If you decide to make a visit let us know.

  13. #14268
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillman86;5947241[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/83022295[/URL]# Most the time I hit the AMP but wanted to try something different. This one looks my type. I'll report if I do. Just wondering if anyone has met her.
    That looks fake to me, but hey, I could be wrong.

  14. #14267

    Liz Rosedale Petite MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky7  [View Original Post]
    Stinky here.

    Long time lurker very rare poster. Had an experience today that taught me that even if you have been in game 24 years you still need to remember your fundamentals. Met up with Liz from EA based upon some reviews of her on EB and a couple of posts on here. I let the little guy do the thinking for me based upon her pic of her backside and made an appt with her this morning. While Liz was a very nice person and easy to talk to and what she provided was solid if not spectacular, if I had to do over, I would not have made the appt. You may be asking why? Here is what I considered in my decision and where I failed.

    Her Pics I failed to consider the age of the pics.

    Her Reviews Were basically good.

    Her texts to me while we were setting things up. We engaged in some texting over a few days before meeting and she was very spot on with her grammar and sentence structure.

    Location She was staying at the El-stinkhole. Normally this would have been a huge red flag but based upon the quality of the texts and the other items namely the EB reviews I plunged forward. This is a key fundamental to always consider. If they are staying at El-hellhole, skip it.

    Donation. Was able to get her to agree to a Cash App transfer when I am at location and in the room after I scouted it out. Was not bringing cash to the El-shithole.

    When I arrived, the following Happened.
    I have seen Liz a few times. Never any problems. She does smoke. She is very good a DT. She posts on the LC site in the Over 40 section. She has a great ass and can take a pounding Your dream was 90 bagels. She's probably just trying to make ends meet. It's always a good idea to do research on any provider including the location with google earth. If I was concerned about How tall or a persons weight. I would ask. I don't think her pictures are misleading she's a little older but again she's in the over 40 section. I have returned a few times and leave exhausted. Stay safe.

  15. #14266

    Peaches

    Saw Peaches a few days ago. Body looked good. She is way more attractive then most of the choices out here which is why it is hard to connect some of the time. She said she is going to stop seeing new people soon and go to regular's only. She also dances at a local club.

    BBBJ was quick and not as long as I wanted but box was great. Pounded for awhile and then finished. Probably went over the SS by 5-10 minutes but she did not mind.

    Quick clean up and left. Damage $. 20. Will probably repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape