Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 6420
-
06-02-22 10:14 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 219Heri
She has c man mades. She's not skinny. Just regular body. Slim but not skinny.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 20:38 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 344I never seen Jane before, but I saw Heri recently. Her body is not skinny like the photos, which is to be expected since that was when she was a lot younger, but currently she isn't fat either. Average body I would say. I know for a fact she does not workout / gym because she told me.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 11:14 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 84Hami
Yeah hami / peony was the bomb. I miss her. Closest I've found is thai bella but she's gone now. Alas, sadly, I'm not sure hami / peony will ever return.
Originally Posted by Loafy
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 07:14 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 315Do Heri and Jane really have natural C cup tits? My thing is skinny girls with nice / big natural tits. Do you think Heri / Jane are equal there or is one better?
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 21:33 #3536Banned Member

Posts: 3075Shelby
Thanks for the update regarding Shelby and redoing her boobs. Yeah she didn't care much for how they looked or felt years back. I was okay with it though because I loved her long legs wrapped around my neck during DATY or around my waist during Mish. She's also one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by Duke1973
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 18:12 #3535Senior Member

Posts: 117Tanned
Anyone happen to know a lady like Hami from a while back? No idea where she went, but wanted someone tall-ish and tanned.
-
05-31-22 15:19 #3534Senior Member

Posts: 117Clara from Mangooc / kgrilForyou
Anyone here seen Clara from Mangooc / kgrilForyou? How was her service?
-
05-31-22 13:24 #3533Senior Member

Posts: 185Shellby
Also, I believe that she had her boobs redone a year or two ago and they are much better looking now She is one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 13:09 #3532Senior Member

Posts: 153First blood
Someone wrote that she looked like a guy and I completely agree. Her face looked like a young and skinny sly stallone.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 01:35 #3531Regular Member

Posts: 9MKC macy
Thanks bro!! I didn't know I can leave LOL.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 01:33 #3530Senior Member

Posts: 3690Top 5 hottest Kgirls in OC
Hotness is YMMV but these should be considered:
Youngest IZ with fake pics and can speak Korean / Japanese but no English: (click here).
Jane with photoshopped pics: (click here).
Heri with old real pics: (click here).
Cari with old real pics: (click here).
White not sure if hot but well known: (click here).
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 07:26 #3529Senior Member

Posts: 315Why didn't you just leave? I would have just been like "nope" and walked out. And texted the booker "I just saw her 2 days ago under a different name / pics and was not happy with it. " If you don't stand up for yourself, the bookers will just recommend trash girls to you.
Originally Posted by DamianDesmond
[View Original Post]
I've only walked out on a Kgirl once. It was because I went to kiss her and she said "I don't do that". So I was like "you don't kiss?" "no". LOL okay then. I just walked out and texted the booker, and he was super apologetic and sorry about it.
-
05-30-22 05:58 #3528Senior Member

Posts: 72Shelby
She's definitely older, but service was great, tall & loves sex! A real pleaser!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 23:25 #3527Regular Member

Posts: 9MKC Macy
LOL the booker tolds me that she is 28 yr old also nice feadbacks doesn't she?
Originally Posted by DamianDesmond
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 15:52 #3526Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks DDesmond! Sorry you had to pay for two bad experiences. The pictures do look hot, but yes I will definitely avoid.
Originally Posted by DamianDesmond
[View Original Post]
Thanks GoKu! I believed Shelby was Tatum in San Diego and had mixed reviews. If she was Tatum I had a great time with her, last time was 2 years ago. I met her first maybe 4-5 years ago. Yes, she's definitely not in her 20's. Other than her boobs, I like her. Definitely a YMMV situation.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




