Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3544
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    I give Heri a slight edge over Jane, I would rate Heri a little higher then Jane on looks, but that's a personal preference, both are attractive.

    I haven't repeated with either of them yet so my preference could change based on repeats. I think they're both worth a try, and both are repeatable.

    My order based on CA-kDoll girls I've visited.

    Heri.

    White.

    Jane.

    All are good, and are worth a try if you can.
    Agreed on the look but Heri doesn't FIV and Greek. Jane does. Its YMMV. LOL!

  2. #3543

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    My order based on CA-kDoll girls I've visited.

    Heri.

    White.

    Jane.

    All are good, and are worth a try if you can.
    How about Vivian looks like she's coming to OC soon.

  3. #3542
    Quote Originally Posted by KGFever  [View Original Post]
    None of them have natural tits or skinny body although they have the pretty face. Heri has better massage skill vs Jane has better services options.
    I give Heri a slight edge over Jane, I would rate Heri a little higher then Jane on looks, but that's a personal preference, both are attractive.

    I haven't repeated with either of them yet so my preference could change based on repeats. I think they're both worth a try, and both are repeatable.

    My order based on CA-kDoll girls I've visited.

    Heri.

    White.

    Jane.

    All are good, and are worth a try if you can.

  4. #3541
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Do Heri and Jane really have natural C cup tits? My thing is skinny girls with nice / big natural tits. Do you think Heri / Jane are equal there or is one better?
    None of them have natural tits or skinny body although they have the pretty face. Heri has better massage skill vs Jane has better services options.

  5. #3540

    Heri

    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Do Heri and Jane really have natural C cup tits? My thing is skinny girls with nice / big natural tits. Do you think Heri / Jane are equal there or is one better?
    She has c man mades. She's not skinny. Just regular body. Slim but not skinny.

  6. #3539
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Do Heri and Jane really have natural C cup tits? My thing is skinny girls with nice / big natural tits. Do you think Heri / Jane are equal there or is one better?
    I never seen Jane before, but I saw Heri recently. Her body is not skinny like the photos, which is to be expected since that was when she was a lot younger, but currently she isn't fat either. Average body I would say. I know for a fact she does not workout / gym because she told me.

  7. #3538

    Hami

    Yeah hami / peony was the bomb. I miss her. Closest I've found is thai bella but she's gone now. Alas, sadly, I'm not sure hami / peony will ever return.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone happen to know a lady like Hami from a while back? No idea where she went, but wanted someone tall-ish and tanned.

  8. #3537
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Hotness is YMMV but these should be considered:

    Jane with photoshopped pics: (click here).

    Heri with old real pics: (click here).
    Do Heri and Jane really have natural C cup tits? My thing is skinny girls with nice / big natural tits. Do you think Heri / Jane are equal there or is one better?

  9. #3536

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke1973  [View Original Post]
    Also, I believe that she had her boobs redone a year or two ago and they are much better looking now She is one of my favorites.
    Thanks for the update regarding Shelby and redoing her boobs. Yeah she didn't care much for how they looked or felt years back. I was okay with it though because I loved her long legs wrapped around my neck during DATY or around my waist during Mish. She's also one of my favorites.

  10. #3535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    Tanned

    Anyone happen to know a lady like Hami from a while back? No idea where she went, but wanted someone tall-ish and tanned.

  11. #3534

    Clara from Mangooc / kgrilForyou

    Anyone here seen Clara from Mangooc / kgrilForyou? How was her service?

  12. #3533

    Shellby

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    ...I believed Shelby was Tatum in San Diego and had mixed reviews. If she was Tatum I had a great time with her, last time was 2 years ago. I met her first maybe 4-5 years ago. Yes, she's definitely not in her 20's. Other than her boobs, I like her. Definitely a YMMV situation.
    Also, I believe that she had her boobs redone a year or two ago and they are much better looking now She is one of my favorites.

  13. #3532

    First blood

    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    Ah man that sucks that you had to pay for 2 bad experiences LOL. But I would also like to contribute one to avoid, she would be Shelby from CA Kdolls. I posted a review of her on the other page. Her service was nothing special, she looks to be age 40.
    Someone wrote that she looked like a guy and I completely agree. Her face looked like a young and skinny sly stallone.

  14. #3531

    MKC macy

    Thanks bro!! I didn't know I can leave LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Why didn't you just leave? I would have just been like "nope" and walked out. And texted the booker "I just saw her 2 days ago under a different name / pics and was not happy with it. " If you don't stand up for yourself, the bookers will just recommend trash girls to you.

    I've only walked out on a Kgirl once. It was because I went to kiss her and she said "I don't do that". So I was like "you don't kiss?" "no". LOL okay then. I just walked out and texted the booker, and he was super apologetic and sorry about it.

  15. #3530

    Top 5 hottest Kgirls in OC

    Hotness is YMMV but these should be considered:

    Youngest IZ with fake pics and can speak Korean / Japanese but no English: (click here).

    Jane with photoshopped pics: (click here).

    Heri with old real pics: (click here).

    Cari with old real pics: (click here).

    White not sure if hot but well known: (click here).

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey there fellas! I will driving through the OC the next couple of weeks and would appreciate some recommendations on the top 5 hottest Asian providers in the OC. I will be using HX to make my appointment. There are so many agencies in the OC when compared to San Diego so it's a lot to go through. Looks / pretty face, a great body, with large C's or D's boobs are my favorites. Thanks guys!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape