Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 802 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 852 902 1302 1802 ... LastLast
Results 12,016 to 12,030 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25305

    Strawberry shortcake

    Been slumming lately and figured I'd share my experience briefly. She is responsive on text and polite but she is Older and bigger in real life. Went with the qv she wanted. 80 donated. 60. CBJ, Miss, doggy, everything covered.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/83114122

  2. #25304
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Jessa does

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody out there that gives rimjobs? Really missing little Lisa and Vicky from 3rd.
    If you can her crazy ass to cooperate. When the meds kick in she gets quite loony.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/989523184325

  3. #25303

    She must have dipped down to your area

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    I think somebody wrote a bad review for her because that's pretty much her ad. She called us fags lmao. Just on principle alone fuck her. All that ass and she probably lame. Never seen her or heard of her. Goodluck be safe.
    Her ad is in response to reviews she got in the Northern VA section, she was in Woodbridge for a long term. Reviews said she's basically a complete dead lay. I don't know from personal experience, I'm just checking the Richmond forums because I'll be in the area this weekend. Her reviews in the No VA section are pretty recent though if anyone wants to go look.

  4. #25302

    Rim

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody out there that gives rimjobs? Really missing little Lisa and Vicky from 3rd.
    Foxy is the one very good at doing rimjobs. She is also good in Greek.

  5. #25301

    Rimjobs

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody out there that gives rimjobs? Really missing little Lisa and Vicky from 3rd.
    Foxy, Taryn, Staxx have all tossed my salad at various times. My preference is the order listed.

  6. #25300
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    She is good

    She is good BUT just be aware that it is only 1 pop per visit and doesn't matter the amount of time spent. Meaning QV, HH, HR are all the same.

    I think most of us would just do a QV to save some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    What area is her incall?

  7. #25299
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up with her at the end of last year but she was such a ***** on the phone I said don't bother. From what I read I'm glad I saved my money.
    Yeah, I should have listened to my instincts as well, but I let that ass call to me. Damn! Like I said, I know better now.

  8. #25298

    Confirm your details!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    I never had any issues meeting her. The number you have mentioned is correct.
    I set something up yesterday with Foxy. And she forgot to tell me she moved. SO I missed her.

    Sure glad no one was in that room I knocked on for 3 or 4 minutes.

    So confirm all the details each time.

    On my other favorite provider has Staxx flaked out? I get zero response.

    Last time I set up a time she bailed 20 minutes before.

    Thankfully Taryn came thru for some relief, especially since I had already taking my vitamin!

  9. #25297

    That's her number

    Quote Originally Posted by KingsWar4  [View Original Post]
    So I have been trying to see foxy for awhile now and she keeps ghosting me. I have driven to the hotel to get ghosted at least twice. Is she even worth it? I really wanted to see her but idk she has hit me up a few times but it always ends up me being ghosted. She sent some standard pics that she probably sends everybody. Has anybody else had issues with her or just me? Also does her number still end in 2341?
    I never had any issues meeting her. The number you have mentioned is correct.

  10. #25296
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    I have to do some research but if she's real I need to see her asap. Anyone seen?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/618033525917
    I think somebody wrote a bad review for her because that's pretty much her ad. She called us fags lmao. Just on principle alone fuck her. All that ass and she probably lame. Never seen her or heard of her. Goodluck be safe.

  11. #25295

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I prefer to fill the bag up, but I have at least twice finished in the mouth and most recently she kept sucking to make sure it was all out.
    Mind sharing taryn's digits?

  12. #25294

    Thinking

    I have to do some research but if she's real I need to see her asap. Anyone seen?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/618033525917

  13. #25293
    Anybody out there that gives rimjobs? Really missing little Lisa and Vicky from 3rd.

  14. #25292

  15. #25291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Damn right it is

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    IS CIM available?
    I prefer to fill the bag up, but I have at least twice finished in the mouth and most recently she kept sucking to make sure it was all out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape