Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 803 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 853 903 1303 1803 ... LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25294

    Thinking

    I have to do some research but if she's real I need to see her asap. Anyone seen?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/618033525917

  2. #25293
    Anybody out there that gives rimjobs? Really missing little Lisa and Vicky from 3rd.

  3. #25292

  4. #25291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Damn right it is

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    IS CIM available?
    I prefer to fill the bag up, but I have at least twice finished in the mouth and most recently she kept sucking to make sure it was all out.

  5. #25290

    Read reciepts

    If you send me a message and request a read receipt, there is a zero percent chance that I am going to respond. I have had two different people do that this morning, one of which has zero post. I won't call anyone out but, be smarter than that.

  6. #25289
    It's not just the newbies, some of the senior members have contributed nothing to the board. They established their senior level by asking a hundred questions and never contributing. I'm more likely to share info with a regular member with a few useful posts than I am with a senior that only ask questions or makes dumb comments to everyone's post. To all of you noncontributing guys, thanks for nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    If you don't have any relevant post or worthy contributions to the board or all you do is come up here and ask for digits for providers don't DM me, I'm not giving you sh*t! Get your weight up first, complete some missions, get some bodies under your belt and post about it and the SMs will share but don't be up here looking like the homeless asking for a handout. FOH!! As always stay safe!

  7. #25288

    Newbies

    If you don't have any relevant post or worthy contributions to the board or all you do is come up here and ask for digits for providers don't DM me, I'm not giving you sh*t! Get your weight up first, complete some missions, get some bodies under your belt and post about it and the SMs will share but don't be up here looking like the homeless asking for a handout. FOH!! As always stay safe!

  8. #25287
    That is not what I opted for but I am pretty sure the answer to that is yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    IS CIM available?

  9. #25286

    Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    I paid her a visit earlier this week. Service and skills are all good as previously reported. Previous reports on her body are also accurate, it's very nice. I don't recall reading much about her attitude which is why I decided to write another report. Her attitude, with me at least, was great. She was super chill before and after and very easy to talk to. She was eager to please and worked hard to make sure that I left satisfied. No clock watching, nothing rushed. Nothing about my visit seemed business like, and she seemed to enjoy my company too. I will be seeing her again for sure.
    IS CIM available?

  10. #25285

    Tayrn

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Taryn just sent me a text to let everyone know that she has a room and is available. If the number you have for her ends in 1257 that's the magic digits.
    I paid her a visit earlier this week. Service and skills are all good as previously reported. Previous reports on her body are also accurate, it's very nice. I don't recall reading much about her attitude which is why I decided to write another report. Her attitude, with me at least, was great. She was super chill before and after and very easy to talk to. She was eager to please and worked hard to make sure that I left satisfied. No clock watching, nothing rushed. Nothing about my visit seemed business like, and she seemed to enjoy my company too. I will be seeing her again for sure.

  11. #25284

    Kim, bruh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    Several members have asked for a pic of Kim, she is UTR so there are no ad sites. I will try to ad on here for you lurkers. Have fun and stay safe.
    Oh hell nah! Taryn and staxx all day bruh.

  12. #25283

    Tinylove and melanie

    In regards to my post, #5941300.

    Both adds seem to be out of date. I reported my review asking a mod to edit or delete it. I recommend not to contact the number listed in the adds.

  13. #25282
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsWar4  [View Original Post]
    So I have been trying to see foxy for awhile now and she keeps ghosting me. I have driven to the hotel to get ghosted at least twice. Is she even worth it? I really wanted to see her but idk she has hit me up a few times but it always ends up me being ghosted. She sent some standard pics that she probably sends everybody. Has anybody else had issues with her or just me? Also does her number still end in 2341?
    That's been standard fare for her for a while in my experience. Usually she's just late, but I've been ghosted a couple of times. She's all about enthusiastic, no limits fun without clockwatching. So it's all about the tradeoff and if you can afford the time and patience. Mine is increasingly vanishing.

  14. #25281

    Taryn

    Taryn just sent me a text to let everyone know that she has a room and is available. If the number you have for her ends in 1257 that's the magic digits.

  15. #25280

    Ezzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    What area is her incall?
    She's in Henrico.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape