Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 30801
-
06-03-22 15:05 #18381Senior Member

Posts: 80Any info on this one?
Very sexy pics and based on chat, very nice personality. Looking for any other feedback?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/671316913053
-
06-03-22 12:20 #18380Senior Member

Posts: 1651Read the ad
Carefully and the part that lists her rates as "when it ends". My take is you are paying $360 for a quick visit.
Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 11:35 #18379Senior Member

Posts: 63Melissa. Now "Rosie"
A couple months ago I msgd "Melissa" on tryst for FS. Reply was good in a few minutes, set up a time for next afternoon. Confirmed in the morning for 2:00 pm. While in route she msgd she is spotting her period so BJ not FS was that OK? Same $. Then she started asking if I am LE? I replied I have no connection to LE (I do not). Another msg am I LE? No, no LE. I arrived at a dump Super 8 on South Saunders. I'm parked on the side and see her walking across to next building with a child, I presume is daughter, and she doesn't look good in shorts. When she gets back she msgd she isn't sure I'm not law and will pass. OK, she did me a favor. From what I saw I wouldn't want that for free, especially with the flakey comms after we set time and confirmed. Now her tryst ad name is "Rosie". Whatever.
-
06-03-22 08:40 #18378Senior Member

Posts: 179Skye
Any Intel on Skye / Sparkle / Dina?
I'm planing to see her and doesn't seem to be any review in the board.
https://tryst.link/escort/skyesparkler0x0x
-
06-03-22 07:31 #18377Senior Member

Posts: 112Columbians
They move back and forth Airbnbs.
Originally Posted by LoveSports
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 06:41 #18376Senior Member

Posts: 34More is definitely on the table but I want to have her get me off with her tits. The massage table wasn't really conducive for sex.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 01:17 #18375Regular Member

Posts: 1Lynx thinking with the little head
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/624607275200
Did an outcall for this, she wanted $300 with a 100 deposit up front. Paid the hundred and then two to the girl. Girl wasn't the one in the pic, was cuter and younger but very quiet. Did a very slow BBBJ for 10 minutes, didn't get much undressed and then wanted to leave claiming I had paid for 15 minutes. She didn't want me touching her, no getting undressed. I paid $300 for 10 min of head. Ygbfkm. I'm not getting off after this anyway so I walked her down. Then the "sister" has the balls to call me back and want another $100, saying the deposit was in addition to the fee. I disagreed. Thinking with the little head is always trouble.
-
06-02-22 22:29 #18374Senior Member

Posts: 115Man, I've been wanting to see her but now I'm not sure what to think of the location situation.
Originally Posted by LoveSports
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 19:38 #18373Senior Member

Posts: 72Columbians
Been interested in seeing Andrea from All the reviews that I have seen of her. I have been in communication with Zara but could not get Andrea to respond to me. I was feeling a little unsure about the house situation so I have rode by there a few times to see what was going on. Today when I rode by there saw a Indian family husband wife and son and it looked like they was trying to get into the house. Drive by a couple of times and doesn't look like they got in and end up leaving. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Be Safe.
-
06-02-22 18:42 #18372Senior Member

Posts: 126Sonya
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83024767
Saw Sonya about a month back and forgot to post. She was stayed at Days inn by the airport. It was 120 for a HH back then. In my opinion she is kind of a butter face. Face she's about a 5. 5/10. But those pictures are definitely her. She's a very fit MILF with nice tits. I would say late 30's. She was very energetic and eager to please. Started with some CG and very Light kissing, but I don't really like that so I stopped her. Then moved on to k9 then finished in Mish. I wouldn't personally repeat since I do value a cute face but in terms of her body and performance I would say 120 for HH is a steal.
-
06-02-22 18:17 #18371Senior Member

Posts: 126Tatiana
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...l/018552629503
Originally Posted by ScottSean624
[View Original Post]
Would you describe her as thick in a good way or attractive? Also did you feel as though there is more available available on the menu? Because unless I misunderstood you only got a HJ and the tits right?
-
06-02-22 16:47 #18370Regular Member

Posts: 8Saw her as well
I saw her as well while going thru Tysons corner, va. She's legit amd is something to splurge on.
Originally Posted by LightUpTheSky
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 16:12 #18369Senior Member

Posts: 34Nuru. Tatiana36 DD
Easy setup with Tatinana36 DD after light screening. Agreed to 1 hour session with Nuru. She got naked and got me naked and discussed what got me off and she said we could get as kinky as she wanted. I didn't want too kinky but opted for massage and wanted her big tits.
She had me lay down on my stomach and started coating my back, ass and legs with warm gel. Rubbed her massive tits up and down my body and started rubbing my balls, teasing my ass and stroking me from underneath.
After a bit, I turned over and the "freeing" of my cock and the sensation of the gel while she stroked me almost made me pop. I asked her to fuck me with her tits and she gladly did so. Felt amazing. She put her tits in my face and let me finger her a little from behind. I told her to suck me and she went to work while also putting me back between her gelled up tits. I couldn't hold back any longer and dumped a nice load between her tits. She might have caught some in her mouth but I don't know. She milked me for every last drop and turned on shower.
Got into shower with her and she soaped me down and got me hard all over again. She asked me to rub my cock on her asshole as she bent over. I worked my head over her pussy and asshole as she told me cum on her ass. I jerked off all over her ass and was surprised to have gotten off again so quickly but I was worked up.
She is maybe not for everyone but definitely aims to please and is super horny and friendly. If you are into curvy / heavy girls that love getting guys off. Give her a shot.
-
06-02-22 11:08 #18368Senior Member

Posts: 1710Any info?
I still can't figure out if this one is real or not. Anyone?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-soul/46625205
Same with this one:
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...s-out/46615930
Anyone see her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-24-7/46401983
Or her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...tormi/46566444
Thanks.
-
06-02-22 08:02 #18367Senior Member

Posts: 39Maddie
https://newsmaven.io/charlottealerts...shooting-woman
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





