Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 827 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 327 727 777 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 877 927 1327 1827 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,405 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18424
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSports  [View Original Post]
    Been interested in seeing Andrea from All the reviews that I have seen of her. I have been in communication with Zara but could not get Andrea to respond to me. I was feeling a little unsure about the house situation so I have rode by there a few times to see what was going on. Today when I rode by there saw a Indian family husband wife and son and it looked like they was trying to get into the house. Drive by a couple of times and doesn't look like they got in and end up leaving. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Be Safe.
    Man, I've been wanting to see her but now I'm not sure what to think of the location situation.

  2. #18423

    Columbians

    Been interested in seeing Andrea from All the reviews that I have seen of her. I have been in communication with Zara but could not get Andrea to respond to me. I was feeling a little unsure about the house situation so I have rode by there a few times to see what was going on. Today when I rode by there saw a Indian family husband wife and son and it looked like they was trying to get into the house. Drive by a couple of times and doesn't look like they got in and end up leaving. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Be Safe.

  3. #18422

    Sonya

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83024767

    Saw Sonya about a month back and forgot to post. She was stayed at Days inn by the airport. It was 120 for a HH back then. In my opinion she is kind of a butter face. Face she's about a 5. 5/10. But those pictures are definitely her. She's a very fit MILF with nice tits. I would say late 30's. She was very energetic and eager to please. Started with some CG and very Light kissing, but I don't really like that so I stopped her. Then moved on to k9 then finished in Mish. I wouldn't personally repeat since I do value a cute face but in terms of her body and performance I would say 120 for HH is a steal.

  4. #18421

    Tatiana

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottSean624  [View Original Post]
    Easy setup with Tatinana36 DD after light screening. Agreed to 1 hour session with Nuru. She got naked and got me naked and discussed what got me off and she said we could get as kinky as she wanted. I didn't want too kinky but opted for massage and wanted her big tits.

    She had me lay down on my stomach and started coating my back, ass and legs with warm gel. Rubbed her massive tits up and down my body and started rubbing my balls, teasing my ass and stroking me from underneath.

    After a bit, I turned over and the "freeing" of my cock and the sensation of the gel while she stroked me almost made me pop. I asked her to fuck me with her tits and she gladly did so. Felt amazing. She put her tits in my face and let me finger her a little from behind. I told her to suck me and she went to work while also putting me back between her gelled up tits. I couldn't hold back any longer and dumped a nice load between her tits. She might have caught some in her mouth but I don't know. She milked me for every last drop and turned on shower.

    Got into shower with her and she soaped me down and got me hard all over again. She asked me to rub my cock on her asshole as she bent over. I worked my head over her pussy and asshole as she told me cum on her ass. I jerked off all over her ass and was surprised to have gotten off again so quickly but I was worked up.

    She is maybe not for everyone but definitely aims to please and is super horny and friendly. If you are into curvy / heavy girls that love getting guys off. Give her a shot.
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...l/018552629503

    Would you describe her as thick in a good way or attractive? Also did you feel as though there is more available available on the menu? Because unless I misunderstood you only got a HJ and the tits right?

  5. #18420

    Saw her as well

    Quote Originally Posted by LightUpTheSky  [View Original Post]
    Saw her on Eros and Tryst. She is legit. If you like a curvy girl (not fat), she's got it going on. She looks very accurate to her pictures and was very nice through her texts and was even nicer in person. So long as you're clean, groomed, smell good, and are polite, she'll treat you well. Well, that goes for most women with a little class. I have zero complaints. She hasn't been in town very much before, but she told me she likes it here and will be back. If you want to splurge on yourself, I'd check her out! I will repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4370
    I saw her as well while going thru Tysons corner, va. She's legit amd is something to splurge on.

  6. #18419

    Nuru. Tatiana36 DD

    Easy setup with Tatinana36 DD after light screening. Agreed to 1 hour session with Nuru. She got naked and got me naked and discussed what got me off and she said we could get as kinky as she wanted. I didn't want too kinky but opted for massage and wanted her big tits.

    She had me lay down on my stomach and started coating my back, ass and legs with warm gel. Rubbed her massive tits up and down my body and started rubbing my balls, teasing my ass and stroking me from underneath.

    After a bit, I turned over and the "freeing" of my cock and the sensation of the gel while she stroked me almost made me pop. I asked her to fuck me with her tits and she gladly did so. Felt amazing. She put her tits in my face and let me finger her a little from behind. I told her to suck me and she went to work while also putting me back between her gelled up tits. I couldn't hold back any longer and dumped a nice load between her tits. She might have caught some in her mouth but I don't know. She milked me for every last drop and turned on shower.

    Got into shower with her and she soaped me down and got me hard all over again. She asked me to rub my cock on her asshole as she bent over. I worked my head over her pussy and asshole as she told me cum on her ass. I jerked off all over her ass and was surprised to have gotten off again so quickly but I was worked up.

    She is maybe not for everyone but definitely aims to please and is super horny and friendly. If you are into curvy / heavy girls that love getting guys off. Give her a shot.

  7. #18418

  8. #18417

    Maddie

    https://newsmaven.io/charlottealerts...shooting-woman

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Lives in a private area with a friend, but she is hard to pin down as she drives all over the state. This doesn't seem to be her full time job. Rocking body, professional, about $ for a qv dream.

  9. #18416
    Perfect review at PleasureSeeker, exactly same experience. Loved her attitude and energy. No parking lot or other issues. Quite neighborhood so avoid loitering to keep the dreams alive.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one in a clean private house in a town I won't name. Everything covered, but very nice and enthusiastic. Probably early to mid thirties. She's got that Latina thickness, and she's very clean. YMMV. I'm not a big fan a pounding hard cowgirl, but it was a solid time.

    120 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/andrea/46552551.

  10. #18415

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to reach her 2 weeks.

    Is her number still ends 1104?
    Noa is definitely busy with her life outside of this hobby. Give her sometime she's going through some issues with family and personal. She will get back with you guys for sure.

  11. #18414

    Noa's number.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to reach her 2 weeks.

    Is her number still ends 1104?
    Yes that's still it. From what I read here she has been really busy with stuff going on in her personal life.

  12. #18413

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to reach her 2 weeks.

    Is her number still ends 1104?
    Yes she is fine. She was dealing with moving and family issues. She is going through her messages. She asked me to ask for some time to get back in the grove.

  13. #18412
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Is this Andrea's place?
    Yes I went by today.

  14. #18411

    Kelly

    Saw her on Eros and Tryst. She is legit. If you like a curvy girl (not fat), she's got it going on. She looks very accurate to her pictures and was very nice through her texts and was even nicer in person. So long as you're clean, groomed, smell good, and are polite, she'll treat you well. Well, that goes for most women with a little class. I have zero complaints. She hasn't been in town very much before, but she told me she likes it here and will be back. If you want to splurge on yourself, I'd check her out! I will repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4370

  15. #18410

    Noa

    I haven't been able to reach her 2 weeks.

    Is her number still ends 1104?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape