Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 17695
-
06-04-22 00:09 #10060Senior Member

Posts: 418Just one, last year- https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/83118181.
Originally Posted by BlueSteel90
[View Original Post]
It was fine overall, nothing out of the ordinary sex wise (but the toned body was great). I don't remember what she wanted for the hh though, but I feel it was 200. Not sure if she sees black guys, though.
-
06-03-22 21:57 #10059Senior Member

Posts: 398Have you sampled any of those slender black girls?
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 21:55 #10058Senior Member

Posts: 398Thanks, hope the odor is not an issue!
Originally Posted by LloydXmas
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 16:27 #10057Senior Member

Posts: 418Are you wanting to see white girls or black? I know there are some slender black girls posting, but honestly I don't recall seeing many white girls (hell, there's barely any skinny white girls in GENERAL here).
Originally Posted by LbjLakers23
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 09:00 #10056Senior Member

Posts: 99Providers that see Black guys
Hey everyone. In town visiting today and leaving am.
Anyone know providers that see black men? Prefer slender / avg build. Price not an issue. From what I have seen, may have to try luck at strip club.
-
06-03-22 08:20 #10055Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Saved
Thanks man you just save me a trip after what you just said I will take a pass with a capital P if the phone is registered to somebody else I don't roll like that that one blond on Lindbergh did the same thing having her dude stuff hanging all over the room and telling me he could come home from work and anytime.
Originally Posted by LloydXmas
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 07:59 #10054Senior Member

Posts: 85Even better
Even better if we all had the budget for these. LOL.
Originally Posted by Trojan83
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 06:41 #10053Senior Member

Posts: 126No answer when I try to contact. Judging by the pics and my past experiences I can say pretty confidently I think she's at least real LOL.
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 02:49 #10052Senior Member

Posts: 166Either or
Rachel Ozawa or Kurumi Gray. Both are coming to StL? Both? Perhaps Lucy Lu?
https://rachelozawa.nl/
https://tryst.link/escort/kurumi-gray
https://tryst.link/escort/lucyluatx
Nice to have choices.
-
06-03-22 00:14 #10051Senior Member

Posts: 44Magick Mouth
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...h/088793329114
Met this one same girl as in the pictures but doesn't look that clean or good in the personal. Was super high when I met and the hotel room was all filled with smoke looked like a junkie the whole setup. So didn't try any bbj just went for a CBJ and lousy FS. Like didn't had the interest from my side also as she but went through. Will not repeat. No communication whatsoever!
-
06-02-22 23:18 #10050Senior Member

Posts: 80Adding Piper link
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/403464629359
Originally Posted by BlueSteel90
[View Original Post]
Shows up on Listcrawler too.
-
06-02-22 22:28 #10049Senior Member

Posts: 489Piper
Must have changed, last I had it it was rank and rotted smell could not finish, glad to hear if she has really cleaned it up, if true, she is cute, I wonder if her mom is still in the biz? She is a real cutie.
Originally Posted by LloydXmas
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 22:07 #10048Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Odor
Well she had an odor but she didn't wipe herself when I was with her and she had it hair on her crack which was gross. I was with her and she stunk and she won't see me anymore, anyway because page took very good care of that, because I didn't show up on time with Paige. She wrote reviews about me now, she won't see me and Christina her friend won't see me, because she wrote nothing but reviews about me, yeah Paper her mom used to work to.
Originally Posted by LloydXmas
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 22:00 #10047Senior Member

Posts: 398Any links to her ad?
Originally Posted by LloydXmas
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 17:46 #10046Senior Member

Posts: 80Piper scent was very good
Hadn't seen Piper since about Christmas. I found her nice thick pussy lips & clit to be wet / tasty / pleasant scented, and visually pleasing. Same with her ass. I'm 58 and she's 24, there was no love connection. But my dick really likes her compared to the others around St. Louis. So I enjoy taking him back to see her.
A 24 yr old, thin, non-junkie, that's attractive, in a nice clean hotel. She's basically a unicorn in St. Louis (unless you cultivate off the SB sites). Seems like I'm basically down to seeing one of Maria's Girls or Piper. Unless I want to compromise to older / heavy "thick" (LOL)/ addicts / in a shithole hotel. Please let me know if there's someone else I'm missing out on.













Reply With Quote




