Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 513 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 563 613 1013 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10060

    Shy

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...389/3147587047

    Tried searching here but nothing comes up. Seems to me that someone reported on her but can't find anything. PM me or post here please if you have info. Thanks.

  2. #10059

    Ella location

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    What location is she out of.
    She's in a hotel across the street from the QuikTrip just north of 270 off St. Charles Rock Road.

  3. #10058
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Ella's

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakov  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. She's very real and looks exactly like her pictures. I don't know how long she will be in town. She seems intent on traveling around.

    I paid 200 without agreeing on a specific time. There was no rush and I was probably there a little over an hour. She has a tight pussy, but as the reviews on lc say. Bring a non-latex condom. She had to lube up a couple times. Very good service all around and nice personality.
    What location is she out of.

  4. #10057
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakov  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. She's very real and looks exactly like her pictures. I don't know how long she will be in town. She seems intent on traveling around.

    I paid 200 without agreeing on a specific time. There was no rush and I was probably there a little over an hour. She has a tight pussy, but as the reviews on lc say. Bring a non-latex condom. She had to lube up a couple times. Very good service all around and nice personality.
    I saw her, and had a fantastic time. 200 and was there for probably hour and 15 minutes. We chatted for about half an hour before having fun. I didn't have any non-latex but she had one. Her body is banging and she tasted great. She also gave me these dirty, sexy looks while giving HJ / BJ that almost made me blow every time she looked up at me. She jumped on top and was tight as hell and I busted in the cover. She's not like the normal druggies around here. Clean girl, non-smoker, room didn't stink, etc. I would love to see her again but she leaves Thursday night. I hope she comes back here.

  5. #10056
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen shy by st. Louis Airport I was thinking about giving her a try.
    I was just looking at her myself! Would love some feedback too.

  6. #10055

  7. #10054

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Reviews also state you get CIP for $300.
    I saw Ella this week at her hotel off the Rock Road and let's just say that the reviews and reports were accurate. Looks exactly like her pictures but even tinier than what I expected. She was probably 5'0" and 95 lbs, very petite but not in an unhealthy way. Probably the tightest little spinner body of any girl I've ever been with. Total GFE and while it appeared that BBFS was an option, it's just not my thing. She's only here 1 more day so get it while you can.

  8. #10053
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Shy

    Has anyone seen shy by st. Louis Airport I was thinking about giving her a try.

  9. #10052

    Ebony go see Destiny w vixens

    Quote Originally Posted by Batt2  [View Original Post]
    Iam visiting st louis this weekend for the nascar races and would like to make it fun anyone care to give any intel on best sloopytop.

    Prefer ebonys any info would be appreciated, thanks in advance!
    Read the reviews but go see Destiny with the vixens she also post on listcrawler you will be satisfied great location small Bbw great rack and booty and excellent services.

    Time.

  10. #10051

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakov  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. She's very real and looks exactly like her pictures. I don't know how long she will be in town. She seems intent on traveling around.

    I paid 200 without agreeing on a specific time. There was no rush and I was probably there a little over an hour. She has a tight pussy, but as the reviews on lc say. Bring a non-latex condom. She had to lube up a couple times. Very good service all around and nice personality.
    You mean she can't keep her own supply of non-latex condoms on hand? LOL.

  11. #10050
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakov  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. She's very real and looks exactly like her pictures. I don't know how long she will be in town. She seems intent on traveling around.

    I paid 200 without agreeing on a specific time. There was no rush and I was probably there a little over an hour. She has a tight pussy, but as the reviews on lc say. Bring a non-latex condom. She had to lube up a couple times. Very good service all around and nice personality.
    Reviews also state you get CIP for $300.

  12. #10049

    Info

    Anyone have Kim's the soccer moms number that stays in south county / city Arnold? Her current number on lc is not working.

  13. #10048
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/314-788-0518

    Anyone know if she is real or not?
    I've reached out at least a few times since she close to me, but no response. The one bit of a red flag is that the first and second pictures don't really seem to match. Just looks like different skin tones and hair color to me, but maybe that's the cynic in me after being in this hobby for a while. I'm also curious if anyone has actually talked to her or seen her.

  14. #10047

    Real or not

    https://callescort.org/314-788-0518

    Anyone know if she is real or not?

  15. #10046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146

    Ok fello mongerser

    Iam visiting st louis this weekend for the nascar races and would like to make it fun anyone care to give any intel on best sloopytop.

    Prefer ebonys any info would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape