Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 464 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 6956
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3746
    Quote Originally Posted by HickOK45  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen Trista?

    https://www.massagicaltouch.com/

    Shows here she offers prostate massage right on her website so maybe there's possibility for more.
    I have seen her and posted a generally positive review a while back. The web site is new. She used to run an ad on craigslist: https://hartford.craigslist.org/bts/...486753047.html.

  2. #3745

    Interesting find!

    Seems promising.

    How did you even come across her site? I never know where to find independents that aren't part of a much more legitimate site / establishment.

    Quote Originally Posted by HickOK45  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen Trista?

    https://www.massagicaltouch.com/

    Shows here she offers prostate massage right on her website so maybe there's possibility for more.

  3. #3744

    Trista in Hartford

    Anyone ever seen Trista?

    https://www.massagicaltouch.com/

    Shows here she offers prostate massage right on her website so maybe there's possibility for more.

  4. #3743

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard01  [View Original Post]
    The problem with Hartford area AMPs for me is that I do not see anyone under 45-60 who does FS. Some good HE action w / roamimg at some of the East Hartford AMPs. Has anyome seen Samantha in Hartford at what was once and may now be Body works recently?
    I still see her, she just posted an update to her website so presumably she's still interested in new clients. She does have a real job in addition to this so she can be tough to schedule.

  5. #3742
    Is cici still at new original on the Berlin tpke? How are the girls at Nicole's old place? Looking for something decent not too far away from Hartford.

  6. #3741
    Any info would be good. PM if that works.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard01  [View Original Post]
    The problem with Hartford area AMPs for me is that I do not see anyone under 45-60 who does FS. Some good HE action w / roamimg at some of the East Hartford AMPs. Has anyome seen Samantha in Hartford at what was once and may now be Body works recently?

  7. #3740
    Finding the younger ones all comes down to timing Grey. When you find them, they don't stay long. I just posted about the 36 yo. Anyways keep looking you will find them. Check PM's later.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard01  [View Original Post]
    The problem with Hartford area AMPs for me is that I do not see anyone under 45-60 who does FS. Some good HE action w / roamimg at some of the East Hartford AMPs. Has anyome seen Samantha in Hartford at what was once and may now be Body works recently?

  8. #3739
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Moo, the 3 advertised FS AMP have old used up providers. Just move on.
    The problem with Hartford area AMPs for me is that I do not see anyone under 45-60 who does FS. Some good HE action w / roamimg at some of the East Hartford AMPs. Has anyome seen Samantha in Hartford at what was once and may now be Body works recently?

  9. #3738

    Aromatherapy East Windsor

    Used to see Lily there. She was older, sweet and did a lot for a little. Went by a couple times recently and it looks like she's closed. Anyone know what happened to her?

  10. #3737
    Moo, the 3 advertised FS AMP have old used up providers. Just move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by MooGooGuy  [View Original Post]
    I went there about a week ago and it was a disaster. Jin answered. Handed me off to some old lady who barely spoke English. Ok massage I guess. Horrendous HJ. I couldn't even finish. I just told her "stop stop". 2nd time I've been there and this happened. Maybe its me and I'm getting old. No young girls while I was there.

  11. #3736

    Grandma and Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    At least 3 new (younger) gals started there this year, they did not last and all left. Grandma and Lisa is back, has been for a while now.
    Have said it before more vaguely, but I would really like it if Lisa would be as active as Jin. She is petite and cute, no matter her age.

  12. #3735
    Quote Originally Posted by MooGooGuy  [View Original Post]
    I went there about a week ago and it was a disaster. Jin answered. Handed me off to some old lady who barely spoke English. Ok massage I guess. Horrendous HJ. I couldn't even finish. I just told her "stop stop". 2nd time I've been there and this happened. Maybe its me and I'm getting old. No young girls while I was there.
    At least 3 new (younger) gals started there this year, they did not last and all left. Grandma and Lisa is back, has been for a while now.

  13. #3734
    Can't stop laughing Gman. Depends how you define younger. 54 yo vs. 51 yo, well yea, I guess that's younger. Can't stop laughing.

    Let's give the members a break. I'm extending Asian pussy month for all of June. Look for the freshly waxed Asian pussy label for guaranteed freshness. My Asian last night was delicious. Some of you guys know her, she's the 36 yo.

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Oasis, Silas Deane Hwy, Wethersfield. I have it on good authority that they have a new younger girl working now. I do not have any information if you will leave with blue balls or have a full on wild session.

    Anyone seen her yet?

  14. #3733

    New to AMP

    Hey all! I'm new to the AMP scene, just stg girls in the past. Any recommendations in the Enfield / Windsors areas? Either girls or the group helps! Also, any bigger pieces of advice? Feel feee to DM I appreciate it!

  15. #3732

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Oasis, Silas Deane Hwy, Wethersfield. I have it on good authority that they have a new younger girl working now. I do not have any information if you will leave with blue balls or have a full on wild session.

    Anyone seen her yet?
    I went there about a week ago and it was a disaster. Jin answered. Handed me off to some old lady who barely spoke English. Ok massage I guess. Horrendous HJ. I couldn't even finish. I just told her "stop stop". 2nd time I've been there and this happened. Maybe its me and I'm getting old. No young girls while I was there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape