Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 6956
-
06-05-22 14:16 #3746Senior Member

Posts: 1645I have seen her and posted a generally positive review a while back. The web site is new. She used to run an ad on craigslist: https://hartford.craigslist.org/bts/...486753047.html.
Originally Posted by HickOK45
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 10:52 #3745Senior Member

Posts: 30Interesting find!
Seems promising.
How did you even come across her site? I never know where to find independents that aren't part of a much more legitimate site / establishment.
Originally Posted by HickOK45
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 21:09 #3744Senior Member

Posts: 27Trista in Hartford
Anyone ever seen Trista?
https://www.massagicaltouch.com/
Shows here she offers prostate massage right on her website so maybe there's possibility for more.
-
06-04-22 10:49 #3743Senior Member

Posts: 335Samantha
I still see her, she just posted an update to her website so presumably she's still interested in new clients. She does have a real job in addition to this so she can be tough to schedule.
Originally Posted by GrayBeard01
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 23:22 #3742Senior Member

Posts: 26Is cici still at new original on the Berlin tpke? How are the girls at Nicole's old place? Looking for something decent not too far away from Hartford.
-
06-03-22 21:13 #3741Senior Member

Posts: 51Any info would be good. PM if that works.
Originally Posted by GrayBeard01
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 18:36 #3740Banned Member

Posts: 1318Finding the younger ones all comes down to timing Grey. When you find them, they don't stay long. I just posted about the 36 yo. Anyways keep looking you will find them. Check PM's later.
Originally Posted by GrayBeard01
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 15:29 #3739Senior Member

Posts: 304The problem with Hartford area AMPs for me is that I do not see anyone under 45-60 who does FS. Some good HE action w / roamimg at some of the East Hartford AMPs. Has anyome seen Samantha in Hartford at what was once and may now be Body works recently?
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 07:29 #3738Regular Member

Posts: 11Aromatherapy East Windsor
Used to see Lily there. She was older, sweet and did a lot for a little. Went by a couple times recently and it looks like she's closed. Anyone know what happened to her?
-
06-02-22 21:38 #3737Banned Member

Posts: 1318Moo, the 3 advertised FS AMP have old used up providers. Just move on.
Originally Posted by MooGooGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 21:10 #3736Senior Member

Posts: 121Grandma and Lisa
Have said it before more vaguely, but I would really like it if Lisa would be as active as Jin. She is petite and cute, no matter her age.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 09:40 #3735Senior Member

Posts: 609At least 3 new (younger) gals started there this year, they did not last and all left. Grandma and Lisa is back, has been for a while now.
Originally Posted by MooGooGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 19:28 #3734Banned Member

Posts: 1318Can't stop laughing Gman. Depends how you define younger. 54 yo vs. 51 yo, well yea, I guess that's younger. Can't stop laughing.
Let's give the members a break. I'm extending Asian pussy month for all of June. Look for the freshly waxed Asian pussy label for guaranteed freshness. My Asian last night was delicious. Some of you guys know her, she's the 36 yo.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 06:14 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 46New to AMP
Hey all! I'm new to the AMP scene, just stg girls in the past. Any recommendations in the Enfield / Windsors areas? Either girls or the group helps! Also, any bigger pieces of advice? Feel feee to DM I appreciate it!
-
05-31-22 16:29 #3732Senior Member

Posts: 190Oasis
I went there about a week ago and it was a disaster. Jin answered. Handed me off to some old lady who barely spoke English. Ok massage I guess. Horrendous HJ. I couldn't even finish. I just told her "stop stop". 2nd time I've been there and this happened. Maybe its me and I'm getting old. No young girls while I was there.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




