Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 464 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 6957
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3732

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Oasis, Silas Deane Hwy, Wethersfield. I have it on good authority that they have a new younger girl working now. I do not have any information if you will leave with blue balls or have a full on wild session.

    Anyone seen her yet?
    I went there about a week ago and it was a disaster. Jin answered. Handed me off to some old lady who barely spoke English. Ok massage I guess. Horrendous HJ. I couldn't even finish. I just told her "stop stop". 2nd time I've been there and this happened. Maybe its me and I'm getting old. No young girls while I was there.

  2. #3731
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    When you go to a mp, do you just walk in and take you chances, call or text for an appointment?
    I call ahead. The got testy a few times when I just walked in.
    I have been getting a massage while someone will call and make an appointment. They just say ok and continue my massage. They do not have an appointment book or write anything down. Maybe they do it all in their head.

  3. #3730

    Oasis, Silas Deane Hwy, Wethersfield

    Oasis, Silas Deane Hwy, Wethersfield. I have it on good authority that they have a new younger girl working now. I do not have any information if you will leave with blue balls or have a full on wild session.

    Anyone seen her yet?

  4. #3729

    Visiting AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    When you go to a mp, do you just walk in and take you chances, call or text for an appointment?
    I call ahead. The got testy a few times when I just walked in.
    Most of the time I just walk in. I've gone to Aroma and the last two times I did text to see who was working and told them approximately when I'd be there. I always thought they preferred calling ahead. Either way shouldn't matter. They could have been busy and didn't like to have to keep answering a phone.

  5. #3728

    Just wondering

    When you go to a mp, do you just walk in and take you chances, call or text for an appointment?
    I call ahead. The got testy a few times when I just walked in.

  6. #3727
    Guessing only. You probably arrived early morning. That's the best time to go, she's cleaner with better attitude. Think of it this way. Fucking Taylor after 3, 4 pm in the afternoon is a risk, especially with the warm weather. She's sucked and fucked several guys by then. She's prone to Viginal Yeast Infection due to the lack of hygiene. I posted suggesting not to kiss or lick her pussy.

    As far as anal, not my thing. Her pussy is tight enough and I work her hard.

    As far as bare, I've fucked her bare but it's risky. Her sponsors have criminal history. I can imagine what they do in prison. When they get out they go see her and assuming only, she sucks and fucks them bare. Don't know what you could get from her. Up to you.

    I would suggest checking the tapes, many available.

    CZ / P.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbcLeroy  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in Spruce again and was pleased with her attitude, she was nice. Different from the last couple times. Still expensive, let me fuck her anyway I wanted twice. Told her not to use so much teeth when sucking my cock, was much better. First time fucked in Mish, left a load in bag. Same as last time, ran to corner wiped sanitizer on pussy, came back licked and sucked my cock. Second time got in RCG then CG, rotated into fucking from behind. Enjoyed slamming into her ass hard. Got back in Mish fucked like wild animals. Was good.

  7. #3726
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    These are currently my two go to spots. Primarily because I am white listed there and get right in. $320/ hr gets you table shower, soapy body slide (aka nuru), rimming, dfk, BBBJ, cim, 2nd pop, daty, covered FS. Photos are real but I believe they filter the faces. Check the web site before selecting a lady. Some of the non-Chinese ladies have a higher rate. A few girls offer BBFS and / or greek, but that is the exception to the rule.

    They may or may not ask for screening information. Either supply the information they ask or politely move on looking for another spa.

    http://dreamdreamyou.com/
    https://twitter.com/DreamDreamYou1
    http://www.therestandrelax.com/
    https://twitter.com/APbookerK

    There are a bunch of others. Some I have not been to since before covid. Was there a particular one you where thinking about?
    These sound great. Have you ever tried NYAF? Just amazing!

  8. #3725
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Gents.

    Disappointed I'm reading so many post about increased prices attending your favorite massage parlors. Let's look at it as business 101 only. Cost of condoms, oil, tissues go up, the owners pass it on to you.

    I've been having conversations with several key owners for feedback. The general consensus is that the owners want to help anyway they can so you the customer can alleviate stress on the wallet. In return, this will help the masseuse generate higher tips. Plus the industry will continue to be high volume not strategic. So, I got to thinking, how can I help the members?

    Well, starting Monday, I'm adding:

    Mnage a Trois Monday.

    Example: Do the math, TF $60, Tip $200 divided by 2 equals $130 each. But that's not all, unlimited fucking. Double dipping, SUDP'ed, Oral penetration train, and many more. Now how about that members?

    We have jam packed weekend. Six Shot Saturday and Sunday. Followed by Menage a Trois Monday. No need to thank me. Go enjoy men.

    CZ / P.
    LOL this is the lamest thing I've ever seen, your online persona is so embarrassing.

  9. #3724
    If you mean vails, I don't dress the ladies, I undress them. Check PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbcLeroy  [View Original Post]
    If you had Indian that would be great. The kind with the vale's. Irish the kind with bright red hair and pale skin with pink nipples. Around $300.

    TIA.

  10. #3723
    If you had Indian that would be great. The kind with the vale's. Irish the kind with bright red hair and pale skin with pink nipples. Around $300.

    TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    It depends what tickles your fancy. Flushing has a good Indian spa, not my thing but still good. Rotation of 4 providers, pretty, nice bodies, etc.

    Flushing has many robust AMP's that are pleasing to the eye. Depends on your price points.

    NYC is open as to what you want and your price points. Everything from AA, Puerto Rican, Euro. Up tick increase of Euro spas. Very attractive Euro providers. Natural blondes and natural big tits. Price points $300 and up.

  11. #3722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Dream Dream you was Come Come play

    Ha they must have changed "management".

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    These are currently my two go to spots. Primarily because I am white listed there and get right in. $320/ hr gets you table shower, soapy body slide (aka nuru), rimming, dfk, BBBJ, cim, 2nd pop, daty, covered FS. Photos are real but I believe they filter the faces. Check the web site before selecting a lady. Some of the non-Chinese ladies have a higher rate. A few girls offer BBFS and / or greek, but that is the exception to the rule.

    They may or may not ask for screening information. Either supply the information they ask or politely move on looking for another spa.

    http://dreamdreamyou.com/
    https://twitter.com/DreamDreamYou1
    http://www.therestandrelax.com/
    https://twitter.com/APbookerK

    There are a bunch of others. Some I have not been to since before covid. Was there a particular one you where thinking about?

  12. #3721
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159
    Quote Originally Posted by BbcLeroy  [View Original Post]
    Any chance I could get details on the Non-Chinese providers in New York? I plan to visit next week.

    TIA.
    Come Come Play damn near broke me in a good way.

    I've heard Bubbles is a lot of fun.

  13. #3720
    It depends what tickles your fancy. Flushing has a good Indian spa, not my thing but still good. Rotation of 4 providers, pretty, nice bodies, etc.

    Flushing has many robust AMP's that are pleasing to the eye. Depends on your price points.

    NYC is open as to what you want and your price points. Everything from AA, Puerto Rican, Euro. Up tick increase of Euro spas. Very attractive Euro providers. Natural blondes and natural big tits. Price points $300 and up.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbcLeroy  [View Original Post]
    Any chance I could get details on the Non-Chinese providers in New York? I plan to visit next week.

    TIA.

  14. #3719

    25X broad st Manchester

    Had Heidi couple days ago. She was shorter, chubby. Massage was okay, he was okay. Very little teasing leading to the flip. She asks oil? I respond yes and off she goes. Would prefer someone else next time. 70+40.

  15. #3718
    Any chance I could get details on the Non-Chinese providers in New York? I plan to visit next week.

    TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    These are currently my two go to spots. Primarily because I am white listed there and get right in. $320/ hr gets you table shower, soapy body slide (aka nuru), rimming, dfk, BBBJ, cim, 2nd pop, daty, covered FS. Photos are real but I believe they filter the faces. Check the web site before selecting a lady. Some of the non-Chinese ladies have a higher rate. A few girls offer BBFS and / or greek, but that is the exception to the rule.

    They may or may not ask for screening information. Either supply the information they ask or politely move on looking for another spa.

    http://dreamdreamyou.com/
    https://twitter.com/DreamDreamYou1
    http://www.therestandrelax.com/
    https://twitter.com/APbookerK

    There are a bunch of others. Some I have not been to since before covid. Was there a particular one you where thinking about?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape