Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 510 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 560 610 1010 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 17689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10054

    Even better

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Rachel Ozawa or Kurumi Gray. Both are coming to StL? Both? Perhaps Lucy Lu?

    https://rachelozawa.nl/

    https://tryst.link/escort/kurumi-gray

    https://tryst.link/escort/lucyluatx

    Nice to have choices.
    Even better if we all had the budget for these. LOL.

  2. #10053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    No answer when I try to contact. Judging by the pics and my past experiences I can say pretty confidently I think she's at least real LOL.

  3. #10052

    Either or

    Rachel Ozawa or Kurumi Gray. Both are coming to StL? Both? Perhaps Lucy Lu?

    https://rachelozawa.nl/

    https://tryst.link/escort/kurumi-gray

    https://tryst.link/escort/lucyluatx

    Nice to have choices.

  4. #10051

    Magick Mouth

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...h/088793329114

    Met this one same girl as in the pictures but doesn't look that clean or good in the personal. Was super high when I met and the hotel room was all filled with smoke looked like a junkie the whole setup. So didn't try any bbj just went for a CBJ and lousy FS. Like didn't had the interest from my side also as she but went through. Will not repeat. No communication whatsoever!

  5. #10050

    Adding Piper link

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSteel90  [View Original Post]
    Any links to her ad?
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/403464629359

    Shows up on Listcrawler too.

  6. #10049

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by LloydXmas  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen Piper since about Christmas. I found her nice thick pussy lips & clit to be wet / tasty / pleasant scented, and visually pleasing. Same with her ass. I'm 58 and she's 24, there was no love connection. But my dick really likes her compared to the others around St. Louis. So I enjoy taking him back to see her.

    A 24 yr old, thin, non-junkie, that's attractive, in a nice clean hotel. She's basically a unicorn in St. Louis (unless you cultivate off the SB sites). Seems like I'm basically down to seeing one of Maria's Girls or Piper. Unless I want to compromise to older / heavy "thick" (LOL)/ addicts / in a shithole hotel. Please let me know if there's someone else I'm missing out on.
    Must have changed, last I had it it was rank and rotted smell could not finish, glad to hear if she has really cleaned it up, if true, she is cute, I wonder if her mom is still in the biz? She is a real cutie.

  7. #10048
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Odor

    Quote Originally Posted by LloydXmas  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen Piper since about Christmas. I found her nice thick pussy lips & clit to be wet / tasty / pleasant scented, and visually pleasing. Same with her ass. I'm 58 and she's 24, there was no love connection. But my dick really likes her compared to the others around St. Louis. So I enjoy taking him back to see her.

    A 24 yr old, thin, non-junkie, that's attractive, in a nice clean hotel. She's basically a unicorn in St. Louis (unless you cultivate off the SB sites). Seems like I'm basically down to seeing one of Maria's Girls or Piper. Unless I want to compromise to older / heavy "thick" (LOL)/ addicts / in a shithole hotel. Please let me know if there's someone else I'm missing out on.
    Well she had an odor but she didn't wipe herself when I was with her and she had it hair on her crack which was gross. I was with her and she stunk and she won't see me anymore, anyway because page took very good care of that, because I didn't show up on time with Paige. She wrote reviews about me now, she won't see me and Christina her friend won't see me, because she wrote nothing but reviews about me, yeah Paper her mom used to work to.

  8. #10047
    Quote Originally Posted by LloydXmas  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen Piper since about Christmas. I found her nice thick pussy lips & clit to be wet / tasty / pleasant scented, and visually pleasing. Same with her ass. I'm 58 and she's 24, there was no love connection. But my dick really likes her compared to the others around St. Louis. So I enjoy taking him back to see her.

    A 24 yr old, thin, non-junkie, that's attractive, in a nice clean hotel. She's basically a unicorn in St. Louis (unless you cultivate off the SB sites). Seems like I'm basically down to seeing one of Maria's Girls or Piper. Unless I want to compromise to older / heavy "thick" (LOL)/ addicts / in a shithole hotel. Please let me know if there's someone else I'm missing out on.
    Any links to her ad?

  9. #10046

    Piper scent was very good

    Hadn't seen Piper since about Christmas. I found her nice thick pussy lips & clit to be wet / tasty / pleasant scented, and visually pleasing. Same with her ass. I'm 58 and she's 24, there was no love connection. But my dick really likes her compared to the others around St. Louis. So I enjoy taking him back to see her.

    A 24 yr old, thin, non-junkie, that's attractive, in a nice clean hotel. She's basically a unicorn in St. Louis (unless you cultivate off the SB sites). Seems like I'm basically down to seeing one of Maria's Girls or Piper. Unless I want to compromise to older / heavy "thick" (LOL)/ addicts / in a shithole hotel. Please let me know if there's someone else I'm missing out on.

  10. #10045
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    What location is she out of.
    Yep, it's the comfort inn by the QT like the other guy said. It used to be a trashy hotel, but it's (somewhat) nicer now since it was bought by Comfort. Hardwood room floors (instead of dingy carpet) and didn't smell like a $50/ night motel room. I was pleasantly surprised.

  11. #10044

    Re: Shy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...389/3147587047

    Tried searching here but nothing comes up. Seems to me that someone reported on her but can't find anything. PM me or post here please if you have info. Thanks.
    I noticed too that I can't search for "Shy" on here. Just says no matches. I'm thinking because not enough characters in name. In any event, I got a hold of her and she seemed pleasant on the phone. But her incall at the time was that really old crappy hotel on Lindbergh, south of Rock rd. Congress? Coloniel? (can't remember exact name). Crappy Hotel was a deal breaker for me, so I didn't book. Side note: Her phone number popped up in my snapchat app, and I noticed that it was owned by someone who was not female, and kinda resembled Snoop Dog. Not sure what that means, but thought I would mention it.

  12. #10043

    Shy

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...389/3147587047

    Tried searching here but nothing comes up. Seems to me that someone reported on her but can't find anything. PM me or post here please if you have info. Thanks.

  13. #10042

    Ella location

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    What location is she out of.
    She's in a hotel across the street from the QuikTrip just north of 270 off St. Charles Rock Road.

  14. #10041
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Ella's

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakov  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. She's very real and looks exactly like her pictures. I don't know how long she will be in town. She seems intent on traveling around.

    I paid 200 without agreeing on a specific time. There was no rush and I was probably there a little over an hour. She has a tight pussy, but as the reviews on lc say. Bring a non-latex condom. She had to lube up a couple times. Very good service all around and nice personality.
    What location is she out of.

  15. #10040
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakov  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. She's very real and looks exactly like her pictures. I don't know how long she will be in town. She seems intent on traveling around.

    I paid 200 without agreeing on a specific time. There was no rush and I was probably there a little over an hour. She has a tight pussy, but as the reviews on lc say. Bring a non-latex condom. She had to lube up a couple times. Very good service all around and nice personality.
    I saw her, and had a fantastic time. 200 and was there for probably hour and 15 minutes. We chatted for about half an hour before having fun. I didn't have any non-latex but she had one. Her body is banging and she tasted great. She also gave me these dirty, sexy looks while giving HJ / BJ that almost made me blow every time she looked up at me. She jumped on top and was tight as hell and I busted in the cover. She's not like the normal druggies around here. Clean girl, non-smoker, room didn't stink, etc. I would love to see her again but she leaves Thursday night. I hope she comes back here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape