Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 24551
-
06-04-22 02:33 #14276Senior Member

Posts: 200Hi all. Former Baltimore poster, now visiting Baltimore from out of state. Was wondering if anyone had recommendations for someone who accommodates same day appointments. Only requirement is BBBJ. If there's an agency or something that is able to accommodate card payments that would be ideal.
-
06-04-22 01:12 #14275Senior Member

Posts: 57Bwi / arundel mills area generally.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 21:18 #14274Regular Member

Posts: 8Over all it was a good dream, entered room and it was time to get comfortable, no wasted time, mic skills were ok, the box was average. Nothing to brag about, nothing to complain about. I would have the dream again.
Originally Posted by CroftonCyber
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 20:21 #14273Senior Member

Posts: 334Peaches Location
Can you share Peaches general location? She's cute.
Originally Posted by Johnny71
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 17:04 #14272Senior Member

Posts: 57Peaches past links to some pics
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...aches/44697031
Originally Posted by Johnny71
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 16:39 #14271Regular Member

Posts: 11Also searching
Contacted her number and go no response.
Originally Posted by Rolo23
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 19:35 #14270Senior Member

Posts: 57Peaches back and seeking regulars
Peaches: you know the story line, you know her stature, you know her abilities. She is back in the area for a while and wanted to reach out to those seeking to be regulars and meets. No games with her, she is seeking solid people for a good stable and she certainly is a looker, as well as a excellent provider. She can be reached at 443 342 4720 or dm me.
-
06-02-22 16:28 #14269Senior Member

Posts: 160I cannot see anything about that ad that would be real.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 11:12 #14268Senior Member

Posts: 397All signs point to that being a fake ad.
Originally Posted by Hillman86
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 11:07 #14267Regular Member

Posts: 15ZanyZo
So I will add my experience. I saw her about 5-6 weeks ago. There was a lot of talk on here about her and figured I would try her out. Made appointment and showed up and then ghosted. A day later she apologized and promised to make it up. I waited a week or two and decided to try a 2nd time. This time we did meet. Pictures are accurate. She was generally enthusiastic in the session and was happy to do a long BBBJ. I wanted her to ride and then she told me she doesn't. Ended up finishing with blowjob.
Originally Posted by MdFootGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 10:56 #14266Senior Member

Posts: 1065Looks fake
Be careful. This ad looks fake. Never give a deposit. No name, Only 2 ads. No reviews and the photography does not look like local girls. If you decide to make a visit let us know.
Originally Posted by Hillman86;5947241[URL
-
06-02-22 10:49 #14265Regular Member

Posts: 11That looks fake to me, but hey, I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by Hillman86;5947241[URL
-
06-02-22 10:47 #14264Senior Member

Posts: 1065Liz Rosedale Petite MILF
I have seen Liz a few times. Never any problems. She does smoke. She is very good a DT. She posts on the LC site in the Over 40 section. She has a great ass and can take a pounding Your dream was 90 bagels. She's probably just trying to make ends meet. It's always a good idea to do research on any provider including the location with google earth. If I was concerned about How tall or a persons weight. I would ask. I don't think her pictures are misleading she's a little older but again she's in the over 40 section. I have returned a few times and leave exhausted. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Stinky7
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 09:04 #14263Regular Member

Posts: 15Peaches
Saw Peaches a few days ago. Body looked good. She is way more attractive then most of the choices out here which is why it is hard to connect some of the time. She said she is going to stop seeing new people soon and go to regular's only. She also dances at a local club.
BBBJ was quick and not as long as I wanted but box was great. Pounded for awhile and then finished. Probably went over the SS by 5-10 minutes but she did not mind.
Quick clean up and left. Damage $. 20. Will probably repeat.
-
06-02-22 08:30 #14262Senior Member

Posts: 31Hailey
"Stoic guard" . Do you mean her attitude or an actual body guard? Been wanting to see her for awhile.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





