LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 732 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 232 632 682 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 782 832 1232 1732 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15697

    Kayden

    Thanks for the review, she was high on my list but maybe fell a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by FBall1510  [View Original Post]
    Hey I know this is way late but I can't remember if I ever posted a review about Kayden or not, gosh it was months ago but I wanted to make sure you guys knew some details about the encounter in case you were thnking about pulling the trigger. I arrived at her incall in Gr when she last toured here, she's a very small girl which is a plus but had no makeup and explained that the photos shoot that appears on her ad was very expensive and that she does get complaints that she looks plain Jane. To me this girl had a lot of rules that I kind of had an idea about beforehand but she looked so sexy I couldn't resist. For me it was no fiv, no hair pulling, no touching her face LOL.

    She did BBBJ cfs but it was half hearted, we chatted beforehand and finally she gives a big sigh and says "well I suppose I should get to work like it was a chore" we did a couple positions and I finished and took off a few minutes later. Her donation is reasonable, I think $$. 5 for the hour but I won't do it again, just too mechanical and the whole no touching this, bo touching that etc. Best part was doggy but she has this huge skin tag near her brown eye that my attention kept going to, again sorry for the long overdue review but I wanted you guys to know what to expect if you're booking this time around, any other questions just DM anytime.
    .

  2. #15696

    Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by McNasty504  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried her? Been seeing her ad for a while now.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/690284009971
    She's been reviewed a couple of times It seems like the consensus was she was just OK.

  3. #15695

    The Magnificent Morgan!

    A long time lurker on USASG, I'm finally posting my first review here. I've been a hobbiest for over 30 years, and clean, sweet, younger, DD free, adorable but very, very naughty providers just don't come along too often. For me that describes Morgan to a T. Stunningly beautiful with an amazing body, I would say maybe even a small BBW frame, she has a fair skinned voluptuous figure you won't ever forget. One of the cleanest pussies you'll ever delight in. She has a good menu, is very open minded and has catered to all my different fantasies and fetishes. I have known her for well over a year now, she has never once stood me up or even been more than 15 minutes late for a date, and that only happened a time or two out of the MANY times I've seen her. Her apartment for incall is up 2 flights of stairs though. Something to consider perhaps. She does not offer BBBJ or CIM, but her oral skills are so outstanding you won't give a damn. She's just so very delightfully naughty. No Greek, she's a giver not a receiver when it comes to that but limited anal stimulation on her has never been an issue. She's even bi-friendly, at my last meeting with her I introduced another well-reviewed provider I have known for several years. The two of them instantly connected, and I swear in my 30 years of playing within the industry, I have never had so much fun as this last meeting yesterday. Morgan only came like 3 times in a 90 minute session, because I was dividing my time between the two ladies - 5 or more times is more typical for us. Of course YMMV in that department, but if you're any good at what you do, she'll definitely respond accordingly. Jacking off while both ladies stood over me and pissed on my cock was the highlight of that session. Morgan is not a full time provider, but she is accepting a few new long-term playmates at the moment. Don't miss your chance to see one of the best providers out of the hundreds I have played with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 26011.jpg‎  

  4. #15694

    Thick Queen

    Has anyone tried her? Been seeing her ad for a while now.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/690284009971

  5. #15693
    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing these ads pop up lately. Nothing comes up from image and number searches. Pricing makes it sound like she's out of a parlor somewhere.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...a/863536721820
    I used to see her when she was at the MP in Cascade. Everything was good with her then. She used to dance in Grand Rapids, used to get dances with her then. I hooked up with her late last year and she then raised her rates, so I stopped seeing her.

  6. #15692

    Dezi / Nikki

    So I tried Dezi / Nikki a couple weeks ago and I will give her a 4/10. Got a BBBJ and she complained about the CIM and also the BJ was not that great. Let's just say she cannot go deep. Also flipped her over for the doggy and had a smell so I finished quick and left. Not as clean as I would have liked plus her pics are better than real life. The price was right but I would not repeat.

  7. #15691
    She has posted on STG many times but had an incident with someone who was posting negative things about her on STG so maybe that is why she is not posting anymore. I don't know if the things were true or not so stay safe and wrap it up with her just in case.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyFlyer  [View Original Post]
    Nice. What's her menu / costs?

  8. #15690

    Too bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljxb007  [View Original Post]
    First sorry for not posting sooner my review (s).

    First one is Franky. She had good communication at first and was responsive. Got a time and place set. 20 min before I got a text saying she was going to be late. OK not a hug deal as it was only going to be 15 min. Then it begins. Every 30 min. Or so I get a text say a little longer. Since I had driven from the Kzoo area to Muskegon. So I was about to give up and she finally met up with me. Her BBBJ was good but to short. Cg and rcg was 6/10. Blow on k9. I cleaned up and left after some chit chat. I would not do a repeat with her as, there where since for drug us I saw at the end as she got something out.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...9/147629458811

    That other is from FL so you will post that one down there. But in the end thank you to all those that contribute. Stay safe all.
    If the pictures are accurate, she is hot.

  9. #15689

    Second that

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljxb007  [View Original Post]
    First sorry for not posting sooner my review (s).

    First one is Franky. She had good communication at first and was responsive. Got a time and place set. 20 min before I got a text saying she was going to be late. OK not a hug deal as it was only going to be 15 min. Then it begins. Every 30 min. Or so I get a text say a little longer. Since I had driven from the Kzoo area to Muskegon. So I was about to give up and she finally met up with me. Her BBBJ was good but to short. Cg and rcg was 6/10. Blow on k9. I cleaned up and left after some chit chat. I would not do a repeat with her as, there where since for drug us I saw at the end as she got something out.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...9/147629458811

    That other is from FL so you will post that one down there. But in the end thank you to all those that contribute. Stay safe all.
    I agree, I saw her about two weeks ago, I'll post my review. I don't know if I'll repeat or not. Stay safe gents.

  10. #15688

    Pretty sure she's been reviewed on the massage side

    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing these ads pop up lately. Nothing comes up from image and number searches. Pricing makes it sound like she's out of a parlor somewhere.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...a/863536721820
    If I remember correctly she was HE only and quite expensive.

  11. #15687

    Over due review

    First sorry for not posting sooner my review (s).

    First one is Franky. She had good communication at first and was responsive. Got a time and place set. 20 min before I got a text saying she was going to be late. OK not a hug deal as it was only going to be 15 min. Then it begins. Every 30 min. Or so I get a text say a little longer. Since I had driven from the Kzoo area to Muskegon. So I was about to give up and she finally met up with me. Her BBBJ was good but to short. Cg and rcg was 6/10. Blow on k9. I cleaned up and left after some chit chat. I would not do a repeat with her as, there where since for drug us I saw at the end as she got something out.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...9/147629458811

    That other is from FL so you will post that one down there. But in the end thank you to all those that contribute. Stay safe all.

  12. #15686

    The thief is posting again


  13. #15685

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    The day has Cum.

    SBJ's younger sister wants to have some fun.

    Just saw her for an awesome BBBJCIM swallow.

    I don't have pics yet, I was in a hurry, wife home asking questions.

    SBJ is sending me some pics to post soon.

    I have digits, my response might be slow because wife is home all week.
    Just pm you, thank you.

  14. #15684

    Still Waiting

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartGeek1967  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this beauty.

    I couldn't find anything on her from previous threads.
    We are still waiting for your first review. Dozens of providers have been reviewed on this forum. Stay off STG and screw one already.

  15. #15683
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    The day has Cum.

    SBJ's younger sister wants to have some fun.

    Just saw her for an awesome BBBJCIM swallow.

    I don't have pics yet, I was in a hurry, wife home asking questions.

    SBJ is sending me some pics to post soon.

    I have digits, my response might be slow because wife is home all week.
    I'm interested in details. HMU with the details / cost if you would. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape