Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 26664
-
06-01-22 08:34 #15684Senior Member

Posts: 314Still Waiting
We are still waiting for your first review. Dozens of providers have been reviewed on this forum. Stay off STG and screw one already.
Originally Posted by SmartGeek1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 00:32 #15683Senior Member

Posts: 281I'm interested in details. HMU with the details / cost if you would. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 00:03 #15682Senior Member

Posts: 142She post on stg usually early in the morning because ahe works 2nd shift. About $100 ss somewhat negotiable.
Originally Posted by HornyFlyer
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 21:48 #15681Senior Member

Posts: 146Any knowledge of (latina) Lisa
Been seeing these ads pop up lately. Nothing comes up from image and number searches. Pricing makes it sound like she's out of a parlor somewhere.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...a/863536721820
-
05-31-22 20:12 #15680Senior Member

Posts: 377I would love to fuck sister, saw her once face to face, other than that only mug shot.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 20:10 #15679Senior Member

Posts: 377Pinky is old school and only wants to please, one of my all time faves, she makes sure that I am completely dry before I leave.
Originally Posted by BeanBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 18:53 #15678Regular Member

Posts: 18Callescort
Does anyone know if this is a legit site ?
-
05-31-22 17:00 #15677Regular Member

Posts: 10Saje
Has anyone seen this beauty.
I couldn't find anything on her from previous threads.
-
05-31-22 13:35 #15676Senior Member

Posts: 4439Sbj sister
The day has Cum.
SBJ's younger sister wants to have some fun.
Just saw her for an awesome BBBJCIM swallow.
I don't have pics yet, I was in a hurry, wife home asking questions.
SBJ is sending me some pics to post soon.
I have digits, my response might be slow because wife is home all week.
-
05-31-22 13:09 #15675Regular Member

Posts: 17Pinky
Reconnected with Pinky. Thank god I remembered her original number. 1 of the best BBBJ cim I've had. She posts once in a great while but if you are interested in her number I can talk with her and see what's up. Connected easily and was at her place in 20 minutes.
-
05-31-22 11:46 #15674Senior Member

Posts: 281Disagree with this. Jenna has been spot on. Comms are great, and she's always punctual, and goes beyond if necessary to complete her business. She's definitely on my recommend and repeat list. Not saying what you said didn't happen, but I'm guessing there's another side to this story. These girls have quick tempers.
Originally Posted by Bacardi1314
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 11:42 #15673Senior Member

Posts: 281Nice. What's her menu / costs?
Originally Posted by HamiltonPunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 11:40 #15672Senior Member

Posts: 281Menu?
You mentioned she discussed her menu, but didn't disclose it. I've tried twice to get with her and the conversations went stagnant and silent. If you could share her menu I'd appreciate it. PM me if you don't want to do it here. I need BBBJCIM to get my business, can't do CBJ's. Would appreciate a response. Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by KiteRose93
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 18:29 #15671Senior Member

Posts: 136Kayden Karter
Hey I know this is way late but I can't remember if I ever posted a review about Kayden or not, gosh it was months ago but I wanted to make sure you guys knew some details about the encounter in case you were thnking about pulling the trigger. I arrived at her incall in Gr when she last toured here, she's a very small girl which is a plus but had no makeup and explained that the photos shoot that appears on her ad was very expensive and that she does get complaints that she looks plain Jane. To me this girl had a lot of rules that I kind of had an idea about beforehand but she looked so sexy I couldn't resist. For me it was no fiv, no hair pulling, no touching her face LOL.
She did BBBJ cfs but it was half hearted, we chatted beforehand and finally she gives a big sigh and says "well I suppose I should get to work like it was a chore" we did a couple positions and I finished and took off a few minutes later. Her donation is reasonable, I think $$. 5 for the hour but I won't do it again, just too mechanical and the whole no touching this, bo touching that etc. Best part was doggy but she has this huge skin tag near her brown eye that my attention kept going to, again sorry for the long overdue review but I wanted you guys to know what to expect if you're booking this time around, any other questions just DM anytime.
-
05-30-22 11:02 #15670Senior Member

Posts: 142Legit with good service
Agree with everything said. Nice BJ, tight kitty (not real wet tho) see he like 2 weeks ago. Shorter hair now then in old pics.
Originally Posted by RobovDaslav
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






