Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 26662
-
06-02-22 18:29 #15697Senior Member

Posts: 364Kayden
Thanks for the review, she was high on my list but maybe fell a bit.
.
Originally Posted by FBall1510
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 16:08 #15696Senior Member

Posts: 337Thick
She's been reviewed a couple of times It seems like the consensus was she was just OK.
Originally Posted by McNasty504
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 14:16 #15695Regular Member

Posts: 1The Magnificent Morgan!
A long time lurker on USASG, I'm finally posting my first review here. I've been a hobbiest for over 30 years, and clean, sweet, younger, DD free, adorable but very, very naughty providers just don't come along too often. For me that describes Morgan to a T. Stunningly beautiful with an amazing body, I would say maybe even a small BBW frame, she has a fair skinned voluptuous figure you won't ever forget. One of the cleanest pussies you'll ever delight in. She has a good menu, is very open minded and has catered to all my different fantasies and fetishes. I have known her for well over a year now, she has never once stood me up or even been more than 15 minutes late for a date, and that only happened a time or two out of the MANY times I've seen her. Her apartment for incall is up 2 flights of stairs though. Something to consider perhaps. She does not offer BBBJ or CIM, but her oral skills are so outstanding you won't give a damn. She's just so very delightfully naughty. No Greek, she's a giver not a receiver when it comes to that but limited anal stimulation on her has never been an issue. She's even bi-friendly, at my last meeting with her I introduced another well-reviewed provider I have known for several years. The two of them instantly connected, and I swear in my 30 years of playing within the industry, I have never had so much fun as this last meeting yesterday. Morgan only came like 3 times in a 90 minute session, because I was dividing my time between the two ladies - 5 or more times is more typical for us. Of course YMMV in that department, but if you're any good at what you do, she'll definitely respond accordingly. Jacking off while both ladies stood over me and pissed on my cock was the highlight of that session. Morgan is not a full time provider, but she is accepting a few new long-term playmates at the moment. Don't miss your chance to see one of the best providers out of the hundreds I have played with.
-
06-02-22 14:05 #15694Senior Member

Posts: 58Thick Queen
Has anyone tried her? Been seeing her ad for a while now.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/690284009971
-
06-01-22 12:55 #15693Senior Member

Posts: 499I used to see her when she was at the MP in Cascade. Everything was good with her then. She used to dance in Grand Rapids, used to get dances with her then. I hooked up with her late last year and she then raised her rates, so I stopped seeing her.
Originally Posted by RobovDaslav
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 12:32 #15692Senior Member

Posts: 49Dezi / Nikki
So I tried Dezi / Nikki a couple weeks ago and I will give her a 4/10. Got a BBBJ and she complained about the CIM and also the BJ was not that great. Let's just say she cannot go deep. Also flipped her over for the doggy and had a smell so I finished quick and left. Not as clean as I would have liked plus her pics are better than real life. The price was right but I would not repeat.
-
06-01-22 12:27 #15691Senior Member

Posts: 49She has posted on STG many times but had an incident with someone who was posting negative things about her on STG so maybe that is why she is not posting anymore. I don't know if the things were true or not so stay safe and wrap it up with her just in case.
Originally Posted by HornyFlyer
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 11:46 #15690Senior Member

Posts: 1263Too bad!
If the pictures are accurate, she is hot.
Originally Posted by Ljxb007
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 11:22 #15689Senior Member

Posts: 413Second that
I agree, I saw her about two weeks ago, I'll post my review. I don't know if I'll repeat or not. Stay safe gents.
Originally Posted by Ljxb007
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 09:48 #15688Senior Member

Posts: 234Pretty sure she's been reviewed on the massage side
If I remember correctly she was HE only and quite expensive.
Originally Posted by RobovDaslav
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 09:39 #15687Senior Member

Posts: 80Over due review
First sorry for not posting sooner my review (s).
First one is Franky. She had good communication at first and was responsive. Got a time and place set. 20 min before I got a text saying she was going to be late. OK not a hug deal as it was only going to be 15 min. Then it begins. Every 30 min. Or so I get a text say a little longer. Since I had driven from the Kzoo area to Muskegon. So I was about to give up and she finally met up with me. Her BBBJ was good but to short. Cg and rcg was 6/10. Blow on k9. I cleaned up and left after some chit chat. I would not do a repeat with her as, there where since for drug us I saw at the end as she got something out.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...9/147629458811
That other is from FL so you will post that one down there. But in the end thank you to all those that contribute. Stay safe all.
-
06-01-22 08:49 #15686Senior Member

Posts: 413The thief is posting again
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...g/134583147104
Stay away and stay safe gents.
-
06-01-22 08:35 #15685Senior Member

Posts: 413Interested
Just pm you, thank you.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 08:34 #15684Senior Member

Posts: 314Still Waiting
We are still waiting for your first review. Dozens of providers have been reviewed on this forum. Stay off STG and screw one already.
Originally Posted by SmartGeek1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 00:32 #15683Senior Member

Posts: 281I'm interested in details. HMU with the details / cost if you would. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




