Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 19534
-
06-02-22 17:17 #8959Senior Member

Posts: 276Hope your hoodus "sneezed" all over her in retaliation!
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 15:04 #8958Senior Member

Posts: 179Thai Maya
I have always just plopped down 200 bucks when I walked in, but she never said "$100 more" for CFS.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 14:26 #8957Senior Member

Posts: 1115Thai Maya
The twins do look rather nice! Does she request extra for CFS?
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 12:58 #8956Banned Member

Posts: 1358Good one! Yeah, for a man, it's pipes drained.
Originally Posted by CrackedWheat
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 12:57 #8955Banned Member

Posts: 1358Yeah, most of what you say is what I have encountered. But she let me do BBFS, and total donation for the hour was $200. Been a while since I have seen her, though. Nice lady.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 11:21 #8954Banned Member

Posts: 221You're a little confused on the metaphor.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
Her: I need my pipes cleaned.
Him: I need my pipes drained.
Maybe you to want some strap on play. Not here to judge.
CW.
-
06-02-22 11:16 #8953Senior Member

Posts: 208Hate to ask but she charges 100 for hour what's a good tip?
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 11:13 #8952Senior Member

Posts: 179Is She Worth It?
Thai Maya is a nice lady. 45 to 50 yrs old. I see her occasionally but only if there is no one else around who does FS.
Originally Posted by Padrote425
[View Original Post]
Getting chubby, not real athletic, gives a decent massage, and doesn't seem to want to do BJ's. She will do CFS, though.
Sometimes I forget that her service is just OK and I go see her because I really like big boobs!
-
06-02-22 09:46 #8951Senior Member

Posts: 208Any Intel on this lady? She worth it?
-
06-02-22 03:10 #8950Banned Member

Posts: 907New Girl
I do believe its a new girl. Cathy told me about the new arrival. She also told me Sophie has blue hair now. So I'm leaning towards a new girl.
Originally Posted by AvereageQ
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 01:55 #8949Senior Member

Posts: 341AKA Angela
I saw that Angela had changed her hair from blonde to blue on my last visit. She can name change or hair change all she wants, as long as she continues to provide great service. I'm curious to who this new girl is, or could it be another names change.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 00:20 #8948Banned Member

Posts: 907Lin Massage
I was told that a new girl started today. Anyone get a chance to check her out? I wasnt given a name. I think I may check her out the next time I get some cash. I was also told that Julie (blue hair, pixie bob) changed her name again, Sophie now.
-
06-01-22 21:27 #8947Banned Member

Posts: 907Patient Zero of a new variant
That sucks. Did you say "bless you" or at least "gesundheit"? LOL!
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 17:04 #8946Senior Member

Posts: 2184Nasty
That sounds crazy bud. I mean we kiss them and possibly also exchange body fluids anyway, but coughing or sneezing on someone is just plain nasty, even before the pandemic. Sorry that happened to you.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 15:38 #8945Senior Member

Posts: 1115Ewwww.
Meanwhile there are a number of places where you'll practically get hosed down with sanitizer. Sorry that happened to you dude.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





