Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to derail this thread but maybe y'all have a few odd moments.

    Yesterday, quick rub and tug up north. While standing in front of me, both hands working down my back she sneezed and lightly sprayed me down. Just kept going like no big deal. No mask clearly as I felt the fine mist settle upon back.
    Hope your hoodus "sneezed" all over her in retaliation!

  2. #8958

    Thai Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    The twins do look rather nice! Does she request extra for CFS?
    I have always just plopped down 200 bucks when I walked in, but she never said "$100 more" for CFS.

  3. #8957

    Thai Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thai Maya is a nice lady. 45 to 50 yrs old. I see her occasionally but only if there is no one else around who does FS.

    Getting chubby, not real athletic, gives a decent massage, and doesn't seem to want to do BJ's. She will do CFS, though.

    Sometimes I forget that her service is just OK and I go see her because I really like big boobs!
    The twins do look rather nice! Does she request extra for CFS?

  4. #8956
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    You're a little confused on the metaphor.

    Her: I need my pipes cleaned.

    Him: I need my pipes drained.

    Maybe you to want some strap on play. Not here to judge.

    CW.
    Good one! Yeah, for a man, it's pipes drained.

  5. #8955
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thai Maya is a nice lady. 45 to 50 yrs old. I see her occasionally but only if there is no one else around who does FS.

    Getting chubby, not real athletic, gives a decent massage, and doesn't seem to want to do BJ's. She will do CFS, though.

    Sometimes I forget that her service is just OK and I go see her because I really like big boobs!
    Yeah, most of what you say is what I have encountered. But she let me do BBFS, and total donation for the hour was $200. Been a while since I have seen her, though. Nice lady.

  6. #8954
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any suggestions for a south end AMP with somewhat attractive Asian gals who provide a BBBJ? I really need one!
    You're a little confused on the metaphor.

    Her: I need my pipes cleaned.

    Him: I need my pipes drained.

    Maybe you to want some strap on play. Not here to judge.

    CW.

  7. #8953
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thai Maya is a nice lady. 45 to 50 yrs old. I see her occasionally but only if there is no one else around who does FS.

    Getting chubby, not real athletic, gives a decent massage, and doesn't seem to want to do BJ's. She will do CFS, though.

    Sometimes I forget that her service is just OK and I go see her because I really like big boobs!
    Hate to ask but she charges 100 for hour what's a good tip?

  8. #8952

    Is She Worth It?

    Thai Maya is a nice lady. 45 to 50 yrs old. I see her occasionally but only if there is no one else around who does FS.

    Getting chubby, not real athletic, gives a decent massage, and doesn't seem to want to do BJ's. She will do CFS, though.

    Sometimes I forget that her service is just OK and I go see her because I really like big boobs!

  9. #8951

    Any Intel on this lady? She worth it?


  10. #8950

    New Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereageQ  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Angela had changed her hair from blonde to blue on my last visit. She can name change or hair change all she wants, as long as she continues to provide great service. I'm curious to who this new girl is, or could it be another names change.
    I do believe its a new girl. Cathy told me about the new arrival. She also told me Sophie has blue hair now. So I'm leaning towards a new girl.

  11. #8949

    AKA Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    I was also told that Julie (blue hair, pixie bob) changed her name again, Sophie now.
    I saw that Angela had changed her hair from blonde to blue on my last visit. She can name change or hair change all she wants, as long as she continues to provide great service. I'm curious to who this new girl is, or could it be another names change.

  12. #8948

    Lin Massage

    I was told that a new girl started today. Anyone get a chance to check her out? I wasnt given a name. I think I may check her out the next time I get some cash. I was also told that Julie (blue hair, pixie bob) changed her name again, Sophie now.

  13. #8947

    Patient Zero of a new variant

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to derail this thread but maybe y'all have a few odd moments.

    Yesterday, quick rub and tug up north. While standing in front of me, both hands working down my back she sneezed and lightly sprayed me down. Just kept going like no big deal. No mask clearly as I felt the fine mist settle upon back.
    That sucks. Did you say "bless you" or at least "gesundheit"? LOL!

  14. #8946

    Nasty

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to derail this thread but maybe y'all have a few odd moments.

    Yesterday, quick rub and tug up north. While standing in front of me, both hands working down my back she sneezed and lightly sprayed me down. Just kept going like no big deal. No mask clearly as I felt the fine mist settle upon back.
    That sounds crazy bud. I mean we kiss them and possibly also exchange body fluids anyway, but coughing or sneezing on someone is just plain nasty, even before the pandemic. Sorry that happened to you.

  15. #8945

    Ewwww.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to derail this thread but maybe y'all have a few odd moments.

    Yesterday, quick rub and tug up north. While standing in front of me, both hands working down my back she sneezed and lightly sprayed me down. Just kept going like no big deal. No mask clearly as I felt the fine mist settle upon back.
    Meanwhile there are a number of places where you'll practically get hosed down with sanitizer. Sorry that happened to you dude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape