High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 275 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 4122
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1992
    Quote Originally Posted by DWills89  [View Original Post]
    I wrote a story about her I actually got her for free and she wasn't even my date LOL.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/601137656625

    Overall she's cool I never booked with her but I booked with her friend Tiffany.
    I saw Tiffany years ago.

    Haven't seen them recently, because a friend told me they were hanging out at a motel, that I read had several car breakins over past few months in Eatontown.

  2. #1991
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3  [View Original Post]
    Usually I'm going off to fast. But this time those ads are! Thanks for trying pal but they take them down you share them and I get here too late. ! What's the headline read on this Nina so maybe I'll know what to look for. Whenever I do?
    I just search Edison and saw her ad. Or you can search Nina. Keep trying and you'll get a hit eventually.

  3. #1990

    Callie

    I wrote a story about her I actually got her for free and she wasn't even my date LOL.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/601137656625

    Overall she's cool I never booked with her but I booked with her friend Tiffany.

  4. #1989
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick  [View Original Post]
    Usually I'm going off to fast. But this time those ads are! Thanks for trying pal but they take them down you share them and I get here too late. ! What's the headline read on this Nina so maybe I'll know what to look for. Whenever I do?

  5. #1988

    Emily trenton / hamilton

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....i/083986868812

    Need to know if anyone has seen this chick before? I saw her back in 2018/2019 but can't seem to get in contact with her because she only posts once in a blue moon and never texts back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtu4mzyymta2zjawmjnhodk2mdgyogm2mtm3zmflnmnjmze2mzg0.jpg.jpg‎   mze1otewoda0zgu5ytuzytkzowvkzjfknzdlnddhndq4mtzhnw.jpg.jpg‎   tntqwnju1njrlngq0owq1ndm1mwrkmtexntyznjfiyjrjztcxodi.jpg.jpeg‎  

  6. #1987
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick  [View Original Post]
    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/613275650585

    Since I can't get a good read on Holly I decided to check this girl out. Well worth it. She is super clean, has a bit of a pouch, but her boobs are huge. Like bigger than my head. I honestly didn't know what to do with them LOL. Her English is OK but it didn't get in the way of her following through what I asked of her. She said she'll only be around for about a month.
    Care to share what the damage was?

  7. #1986

    New European girl

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/613275650585

    Since I can't get a good read on Holly I decided to check this girl out. Well worth it. She is super clean, has a bit of a pouch, but her boobs are huge. Like bigger than my head. I honestly didn't know what to do with them LOL. Her English is OK but it didn't get in the way of her following through what I asked of her. She said she'll only be around for about a month.

  8. #1985
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3  [View Original Post]
    Well it's gone again! Thanks for trying though!
    Nina.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/727938534481

    Horny Holly.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....y/554486904433

    At Luke. Get them before they disappear again.

  9. #1984
    Quote Originally Posted by THI9090  [View Original Post]
    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/266704195950

    This is the Nina I'm referring to. Just like Holly her post never stays up for long.
    Well it's gone again! Thanks for trying though!

  10. #1983
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3  [View Original Post]
    Yeah same here I do t know who Nina is that's being referred to. Thanks in advance for TOFTT if you do!
    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/266704195950

    This is the Nina I'm referring to. Just like Holly her post never stays up for long.

  11. #1982
    Quote Originally Posted by JayRom  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it bro, I saw her about a month or 2 back and it wasn't the best experience. Poor attitude at moments, poor performance and doesn't look as good as her pictures. I paid for the hour and she tried to rush more than once. Also, she kept talking about how she's low on funds and needs more money to buy a car. This was a constant thing she was repeating.
    Thanks Pal. I'll take your advice.

  12. #1981
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSemiAnon  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Callie a bunch. Always was a good time. Out of the two dozen or so times only had one "issue" but it was a non issue as there was no rip off or anything. I got there said my hellos, tiff was about to leave and then Callie had an issue with her daughter come up. They apologized up and down and it was no big deal I just left because she had to go get her kid or something.

    She's pretty open and generally a fun time. One time I popped super early and she was accommodating and was like ok you going to be good to go again in a few because I'm game for round 2 which is always nice compared to most that just want to get you out once it happens. Callie def likes to party, no sure how hard though. No obvious signs of anything crazy, that's not my cup of tea though so I've never asked. All in all solid 8/10. Fairly attractive, open to a lot, and in general not a flake. Go for it. I'd say if you're respectful you'll get that back and it's worth the time.

    Just want to add it's been like 2 years since I last saw her, as I moved and it's far now. So idk if anything has changed in that time. But as it was, I'd recommend her to anyone as I've never had a bad time. Tiff runs a tight ship as others said. She won't be with a scrub. That said does anyone know if they're still together?
    They are not working together anymore according to Callie. Why? I have no clue.

  13. #1980

    Waste of money, don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by BobBrady2  [View Original Post]
    Hosts in private residence and posts on STG every day. Anyone seen her?
    Don't do it bro, I saw her about a month or 2 back and it wasn't the best experience. Poor attitude at moments, poor performance and doesn't look as good as her pictures. I paid for the hour and she tried to rush more than once. Also, she kept talking about how she's low on funds and needs more money to buy a car. This was a constant thing she was repeating.

  14. #1979

    Waste of money, don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by BobBrady2  [View Original Post]
    Hosts in private residence and posts on STG every day. Anyone seen her?
    Don't do it bro, I saw her about a month or 2 back and it wasn't the best experience. Poor attitude at moments, poor performance and doesn't look as good as her pictures. I paid for the hour and she tried to rush more than once. Also, she kept talking about how she's low on funds and needs more money to buy a car. This was a constant thing she was repeating.

  15. #1978
    Quote Originally Posted by KappaMan91  [View Original Post]
    I've read some decent reviews on her in the past. I tried to link up with her a couple of months ago. Communication through text was cool, no lag time and she gives me the address. I show up to this real sketchy motel in Eatontown. I do some recon and then park. I'm thinking about bolting because the spot was that sketchy with characters milling around. But it's daylight and it's lunchtime and I thought to myself "the reviews were decent."

    I texted her to let her know I was there and she totally ghosted me. I never heard back from her after I told her I was leaving. Not sure what the deal with that was but I was actually glad because I just wasn't comfortable.
    I saw one of Tiffany's other "friends" back in the day, but never Callie. For what it's worth I'm always ghosted by her while texting. I have wanted to see her though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape