Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 4122
-
06-03-22 13:44 #1992Regular Member

Posts: 7I saw Tiffany years ago.
Originally Posted by DWills89
[View Original Post]
Haven't seen them recently, because a friend told me they were hanging out at a motel, that I read had several car breakins over past few months in Eatontown.
-
06-02-22 11:15 #1991Senior Member

Posts: 121I just search Edison and saw her ad. Or you can search Nina. Keep trying and you'll get a hit eventually.
Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 10:54 #1990Senior Member

Posts: 34Callie
I wrote a story about her I actually got her for free and she wasn't even my date LOL.
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/601137656625
Overall she's cool I never booked with her but I booked with her friend Tiffany.
-
06-02-22 06:04 #1989Senior Member

Posts: 225Usually I'm going off to fast. But this time those ads are! Thanks for trying pal but they take them down you share them and I get here too late. ! What's the headline read on this Nina so maybe I'll know what to look for. Whenever I do?
Originally Posted by BigDickRick
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 01:24 #1988Senior Member

Posts: 235Emily trenton / hamilton
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....i/083986868812
Need to know if anyone has seen this chick before? I saw her back in 2018/2019 but can't seem to get in contact with her because she only posts once in a blue moon and never texts back.
-
06-02-22 01:09 #1987Senior Member

Posts: 235Care to share what the damage was?
Originally Posted by BigDickRick
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 00:04 #1986Senior Member

Posts: 121New European girl
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/613275650585
Since I can't get a good read on Holly I decided to check this girl out. Well worth it. She is super clean, has a bit of a pouch, but her boobs are huge. Like bigger than my head. I honestly didn't know what to do with them LOL. Her English is OK but it didn't get in the way of her following through what I asked of her. She said she'll only be around for about a month.
-
06-01-22 23:57 #1985Senior Member

Posts: 121Nina.
Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3
[View Original Post]
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/727938534481
Horny Holly.
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....y/554486904433
At Luke. Get them before they disappear again.
-
06-01-22 22:45 #1984Senior Member

Posts: 225Well it's gone again! Thanks for trying though!
Originally Posted by THI9090
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 20:23 #1983Senior Member

Posts: 38https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/266704195950
Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3
[View Original Post]
This is the Nina I'm referring to. Just like Holly her post never stays up for long.
-
06-01-22 17:59 #1982Senior Member

Posts: 164Thanks Pal. I'll take your advice.
Originally Posted by JayRom
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 17:48 #1981Senior Member

Posts: 45They are not working together anymore according to Callie. Why? I have no clue.
Originally Posted by MrSemiAnon
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 13:57 #1980Regular Member

Posts: 11Waste of money, don't do it
Don't do it bro, I saw her about a month or 2 back and it wasn't the best experience. Poor attitude at moments, poor performance and doesn't look as good as her pictures. I paid for the hour and she tried to rush more than once. Also, she kept talking about how she's low on funds and needs more money to buy a car. This was a constant thing she was repeating.
Originally Posted by BobBrady2
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 13:37 #1979Regular Member

Posts: 11Waste of money, don't do it
Don't do it bro, I saw her about a month or 2 back and it wasn't the best experience. Poor attitude at moments, poor performance and doesn't look as good as her pictures. I paid for the hour and she tried to rush more than once. Also, she kept talking about how she's low on funds and needs more money to buy a car. This was a constant thing she was repeating.
Originally Posted by BobBrady2
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 19:47 #1978Senior Member

Posts: 233I saw one of Tiffany's other "friends" back in the day, but never Callie. For what it's worth I'm always ghosted by her while texting. I have wanted to see her though.
Originally Posted by KappaMan91
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






