Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 686 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 736 786 1186 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14266

    Looks fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillman86;5947241[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/83022295[/URL]# Most the time I hit the AMP but wanted to try something different. This one looks my type. I'll report if I do. Just wondering if anyone has met her.
    Be careful. This ad looks fake. Never give a deposit. No name, Only 2 ads. No reviews and the photography does not look like local girls. If you decide to make a visit let us know.

  2. #14265
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillman86;5947241[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/83022295[/URL]# Most the time I hit the AMP but wanted to try something different. This one looks my type. I'll report if I do. Just wondering if anyone has met her.
    That looks fake to me, but hey, I could be wrong.

  3. #14264

    Liz Rosedale Petite MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky7  [View Original Post]
    Stinky here.

    Long time lurker very rare poster. Had an experience today that taught me that even if you have been in game 24 years you still need to remember your fundamentals. Met up with Liz from EA based upon some reviews of her on EB and a couple of posts on here. I let the little guy do the thinking for me based upon her pic of her backside and made an appt with her this morning. While Liz was a very nice person and easy to talk to and what she provided was solid if not spectacular, if I had to do over, I would not have made the appt. You may be asking why? Here is what I considered in my decision and where I failed.

    Her Pics I failed to consider the age of the pics.

    Her Reviews Were basically good.

    Her texts to me while we were setting things up. We engaged in some texting over a few days before meeting and she was very spot on with her grammar and sentence structure.

    Location She was staying at the El-stinkhole. Normally this would have been a huge red flag but based upon the quality of the texts and the other items namely the EB reviews I plunged forward. This is a key fundamental to always consider. If they are staying at El-hellhole, skip it.

    Donation. Was able to get her to agree to a Cash App transfer when I am at location and in the room after I scouted it out. Was not bringing cash to the El-shithole.

    When I arrived, the following Happened.
    I have seen Liz a few times. Never any problems. She does smoke. She is very good a DT. She posts on the LC site in the Over 40 section. She has a great ass and can take a pounding Your dream was 90 bagels. She's probably just trying to make ends meet. It's always a good idea to do research on any provider including the location with google earth. If I was concerned about How tall or a persons weight. I would ask. I don't think her pictures are misleading she's a little older but again she's in the over 40 section. I have returned a few times and leave exhausted. Stay safe.

  4. #14263

    Peaches

    Saw Peaches a few days ago. Body looked good. She is way more attractive then most of the choices out here which is why it is hard to connect some of the time. She said she is going to stop seeing new people soon and go to regular's only. She also dances at a local club.

    BBBJ was quick and not as long as I wanted but box was great. Pounded for awhile and then finished. Probably went over the SS by 5-10 minutes but she did not mind.

    Quick clean up and left. Damage $. 20. Will probably repeat.

  5. #14262

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    Some of those are Hailey and the others are someone else.

    Hailey is a lot of fun once you get past her stoic guard.
    "Stoic guard" . Do you mean her attitude or an actual body guard? Been wanting to see her for awhile.

  6. #14261

    Thinking of taking a chance

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83022295# Most the time I hit the AMP but wanted to try something different. This one looks my type. I'll report if I do. Just wondering if anyone has met her.

  7. #14260
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Naaasty  [View Original Post]
    Just as the others from south of the border she's hot af. Bolt Ons and a nice ass for a slim 27 why / o. CBJ was average but what was more impressive was the pounding she took without complaining one bit. Took direction well, any position I desired she went with it. Also I was able to keep my thumb in her ass on and off for most off the visit. I had to send I'd verification which I'm not comfortable with but pussys a powerful thing.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/9657088.htm
    Thanks. Her blurred face photos had kept me away. The hottest girls listed on Eros are mainly Latinas from Brazil. The CBJ is a bit of a downer but I'll check her out.

  8. #14259
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Peaches hit me up with a new number. She's taking visitors.
    Can you please dm me her number?

  9. #14258

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Naaasty  [View Original Post]
    Just as the others from south of the border she's hot af. Bolt Ons and a nice ass for a slim 27 why / o. CBJ was average but what was more impressive was the pounding she took without complaining one bit. Took direction well, any position I desired she went with it. Also I was able to keep my thumb in her ass on and off for most off the visit. I had to send I'd verification which I'm not comfortable with but pussys a powerful thing.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/9657088.htm
    Set me back four Franklins.

  10. #14257

    Melissa from Brazil

    Just as the others from south of the border she's hot af. Bolt Ons and a nice ass for a slim 27 why / o. CBJ was average but what was more impressive was the pounding she took without complaining one bit. Took direction well, any position I desired she went with it. Also I was able to keep my thumb in her ass on and off for most off the visit. I had to send I'd verification which I'm not comfortable with but pussys a powerful thing.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/9657088.htm

  11. #14256
    Quote Originally Posted by GManLooking  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking for a while, made an account a few weeks ago and will post some reports shortly.

    In the time being has anyone seen this one?

    Hailey?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82945084
    Some of those are Hailey and the others are someone else.

    Hailey is a lot of fun once you get past her stoic guard.

  12. #14255
    Been lurking for a while, made an account a few weeks ago and will post some reports shortly.

    In the time being has anyone seen this one?

    Hailey?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82945084

  13. #14254

    Thanks for Responding

    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    I tried to reply to that message you sent me, but your inbox is full.
    I wasn't going to name names but thank you. I was able to get messages from other mongers after waiting for yours. I've freed up space but don't think that was the problem.

  14. #14253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Pgrahe  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82866962

    I finally got the chance to meet up with Harley. Communication was super easy. She responded quickly to text. I opted for a half hour. She has such a tight body and beautiful eyes. It's been difficult to find skinny and tight bodied providers, but this girl fit the bill. Started off with w BBJ, which was excellent. She let me play with the kitty while sucking me. There was a mirror behind her and I got a great view of that gorgeous ass. Flipped her over and went to town in mish, and finished in the bag. She was super tight which got me off a lot faster than I wanted but it was great. Would repeat!
    She definitely is "my type". Slim, fit body. And who doesn't like a tight hole, LOL. I thought she was GFE? CIP? Was it an option? What was the damage?

    Chico.

  15. #14252

    Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by UhHey0598  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any good recs near Baltimore county? Please rely or DM.
    Hey, if you're looking for a good massage I would definitely recommend Kristy.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2936052

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape