Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 687 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 737 787 1187 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14251

    Near

    Does anyone have any good recs near Baltimore county? Please rely or DM.

  2. #14250
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    I want to say thank you to FairFight for sharing! This is what this venue is for. Sad when people forget this. It's worse when a trade is demanded, you hold up your end and no reciprocation takes place. You know who you are. Moving forward I'm keeping record of those that do and do not reciprocate. Can't we all get along? (Share freely)?
    I tried to reply to that message you sent me, but your inbox is full.

  3. #14249

    Harley

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82866962

    I finally got the chance to meet up with Harley. Communication was super easy. She responded quickly to text. I opted for a half hour. She has such a tight body and beautiful eyes. It's been difficult to find skinny and tight bodied providers, but this girl fit the bill. Started off with w BBJ, which was excellent. She let me play with the kitty while sucking me. There was a mirror behind her and I got a great view of that gorgeous ass. Flipped her over and went to town in mish, and finished in the bag. She was super tight which got me off a lot faster than I wanted but it was great. Would repeat!

  4. #14248

    Thanks for sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Okay well I must give it a try then. Please share how she can be contacted. Thanks.

    Shooter!
    I want to say thank you to FairFight for sharing! This is what this venue is for. Sad when people forget this. It's worse when a trade is demanded, you hold up your end and no reciprocation takes place. You know who you are. Moving forward I'm keeping record of those that do and do not reciprocate. Can't we all get along? (Share freely)?

  5. #14247

    Very good at bbj

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to this one. She seems really sweet on the phone. Just wanted to see if anyone can fill us in on her experience. Does she aim to please? How are the skills? Etc.





    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-goat/45771516

    Shooter!
    She's very good at bbj. She really gets into it.

    She doesn't allow dining at the why.

    She is very sexy.

  6. #14246
    Quote Originally Posted by MdFootGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have to step in here. I saw ZanyZo a couple of months back at this point. What is refreshing / what had me nervous when first seeing her was her overly polite attitude / responses. Most of the time when reaching out to a provider the conversation is extremely dry. You text more than 5 words you get ignored because the girl thinks your wasting their time. I've seen her only once. She went out of her way to meet me outside the hotel she was staying in to ease my comfort.

    Lately she's only been available on weekends that doesn't fit my schedule but when I reach out to her Snap as this is my preferred line of communication for discretion purposes it is always an overly friendly attitude. It's not "If you not spending money leave me alone. " She is one the providers who is honestly probably going to leave Baltimore area for good at some point and we will continue to be left with the crackhead girls who post online with piss poor attitudes. Look down at the NVA postings compared to ours. Any time I just take a look at the girls who post down there a lot of them just look like females who understand "Well if a guy is willing to pay me for it why not?" Compared to our area which is "Let me overbook so I can hurry up for the next hit. ".

    By the way I had a different handle back in the day if you go through my history you can see why I'm a "Newer member".
    Whatever the case may be, her current business practices don't seem tenable. A few months back I tried my hand with her three times and had issues each time. I added her on Snapchat and after awhile her post were her down talking her Baltimore clients and saying that she was only going to see regular clients from then on, just generally being nasty and rude, so I just deleted her and moved on. I also that not long after that, that she rebranded to Cassy or Cassidy or some shit. I'm honestly surprised she's still around. To hear that she's still around and doing the exact same shit is actually kinda funny. Like the guy literally waited as long as I did when I tried. If she double booked, some of us may actually be extra patient and wait if she just reached out.

  7. #14245

    Mystique

    Dreamt about Mystique just going off what you all have raved about lately. Can't believe I ain't see her for so long. Definitely the best singer on the mic I've ever met (kudos to the one who said this LOL) Friendly attitude decent location and a hell of an experience. Don't know who else beats her tbh. This area drying up real quick LOL.

  8. #14244

    Pregnant Zany Zo

    Quote Originally Posted by MdFootGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have to step in here. I saw ZanyZo a couple of months back at this point. What is refreshing / what had me nervous when first seeing her was her overly polite attitude / responses. Most of the time when reaching out to a provider the conversation is extremely dry. You text more than 5 words you get ignored because the girl thinks your wasting their time. I've seen her only once. She went out of her way to meet me outside the hotel she was staying in to ease my comfort.

    Lately she's only been available on weekends that doesn't fit my schedule but when I reach out to her Snap as this is my preferred line of communication for discretion purposes it is always an overly friendly attitude. It's not "If you not spending money leave me alone. " She is one the providers who is honestly probably going to leave Baltimore area for good at some point and we will continue to be left with the crackhead girls who post online with piss poor attitudes. Look down at the NVA postings compared to ours. Any time I just take a look at the girls who post down there a lot of them just look like females who understand "Well if a guy is willing to pay me for it why not?" Compared to our area which is "Let me overbook so I can hurry up for the next hit. ".
    Pilot brings up some good points. You got go do your research. There is no TE / are for her and she has a lot of past ads. She is pregnant in the link below.

    Why haven't you seen her a second time?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/z...75655/39696211#&gid=1&pid=6.

    I got an email from this chick and she says she is NOT pregnant and asks that all the guys into lactating women stop calling her.

    A2

  9. #14243
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus  [View Original Post]
    Damn, looking at some of these ads took me back. Does anyone know what happened to Jessica? I always had an amazing time with her. She was one of my ATFs. This is the ad I'm referring to:

    https://baltimore.escortdirectory-us.../jessica/11975
    My guess is that she, like lot of escorts from the past, retired from sex work for a variety of reasons.

  10. #14242
    Quote Originally Posted by AirRade  [View Original Post]
    Just to follow up, I contacted a retired ATF who hasn't posted in years and she's not aware of that site. It's definitely an aggregate site that saved old ads from BP (her pics and ad were the same ones she made on BP).
    Damn, looking at some of these ads took me back. Does anyone know what happened to Jessica? I always had an amazing time with her. She was one of my ATFs. This is the ad I'm referring to:

    https://baltimore.escortdirectory-us.../jessica/11975

  11. #14241

    Aggregate Site

    Quote Originally Posted by AirRade  [View Original Post]
    Just to follow up, I contacted a retired ATF who hasn't posted in years and she's not aware of that site. It's definitely an aggregate site that saved old ads from BP (her pics and ad were the same ones she made on BP).
    Thanks for the follow up brother. Much appreciated.

    Shooter!!

  12. #14240

    Mistique

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in a dream a few months ago. Hotel was a bit sketchy but she was cool AF. I like those thicks gals. I really enjoyed the mic skills and she didn't quit singing until she got an applause. I had a a slight mix up with her tribute after leaving but made good on it right away. She even provided a reference for another great singer which I really appreciated. I'd see her again.
    Say brother, thanks for the follow up and post. Been thinking about seeing Mystique bast on recent good feedback. Now you say there's someone she is recommending? Can you share info? Link? Etc. Also, Is Mystique still around? I don't seem to recall seeing her ads recently.

    Shooter!!

  13. #14239

    Follow up. Not legit

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled across this site and saw some ads for some providers that I haven't seen posting any ads for several years however these ads are updated recently. Can't be legit. Thoughts?

    https://baltimore.escortdirectory-us...rt/piper/13283

    Shooter!
    Just to follow up, I contacted a retired ATF who hasn't posted in years and she's not aware of that site. It's definitely an aggregate site that saved old ads from BP (her pics and ad were the same ones she made on BP).

  14. #14238

    Overdue report for Mystique

    Saw her in a dream a few months ago. Hotel was a bit sketchy but she was cool AF. I like those thicks gals. I really enjoyed the mic skills and she didn't quit singing until she got an applause. I had a a slight mix up with her tribute after leaving but made good on it right away. She even provided a reference for another great singer which I really appreciated. I'd see her again.

  15. #14237

    ZanyZo?

    I have to step in here. I saw ZanyZo a couple of months back at this point. What is refreshing / what had me nervous when first seeing her was her overly polite attitude / responses. Most of the time when reaching out to a provider the conversation is extremely dry. You text more than 5 words you get ignored because the girl thinks your wasting their time. I've seen her only once. She went out of her way to meet me outside the hotel she was staying in to ease my comfort.

    Lately she's only been available on weekends that doesn't fit my schedule but when I reach out to her Snap as this is my preferred line of communication for discretion purposes it is always an overly friendly attitude. It's not "If you not spending money leave me alone. " She is one the providers who is honestly probably going to leave Baltimore area for good at some point and we will continue to be left with the crackhead girls who post online with piss poor attitudes. Look down at the NVA postings compared to ours. Any time I just take a look at the girls who post down there a lot of them just look like females who understand "Well if a guy is willing to pay me for it why not?" Compared to our area which is "Let me overbook so I can hurry up for the next hit. ".

    By the way I had a different handle back in the day if you go through my history you can see why I'm a "Newer member".

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    In approximately 2-4 weeks, some monger will report that he has been with Zanyzo and she was "Awesome baby. " Thanks Dick Vitale. Do not be mislead. It never fails. It is a one off review to get new customers. Usually the girls will have a monger friend or new monger post of how good the escort was and that her bad reviews were not deserved. We all know that a tiger do not change their stripes. I have been on this forum for many years and I cannot think of a single escort that has really changed her attitude. Their attitudes may change once they are out of the life.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape