Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 686 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 736 786 1186 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 24533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14258

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Naaasty  [View Original Post]
    Just as the others from south of the border she's hot af. Bolt Ons and a nice ass for a slim 27 why / o. CBJ was average but what was more impressive was the pounding she took without complaining one bit. Took direction well, any position I desired she went with it. Also I was able to keep my thumb in her ass on and off for most off the visit. I had to send I'd verification which I'm not comfortable with but pussys a powerful thing.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/9657088.htm
    Set me back four Franklins.

  2. #14257

    Melissa from Brazil

    Just as the others from south of the border she's hot af. Bolt Ons and a nice ass for a slim 27 why / o. CBJ was average but what was more impressive was the pounding she took without complaining one bit. Took direction well, any position I desired she went with it. Also I was able to keep my thumb in her ass on and off for most off the visit. I had to send I'd verification which I'm not comfortable with but pussys a powerful thing.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/9657088.htm

  3. #14256
    Quote Originally Posted by GManLooking  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking for a while, made an account a few weeks ago and will post some reports shortly.

    In the time being has anyone seen this one?

    Hailey?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82945084
    Some of those are Hailey and the others are someone else.

    Hailey is a lot of fun once you get past her stoic guard.

  4. #14255
    Been lurking for a while, made an account a few weeks ago and will post some reports shortly.

    In the time being has anyone seen this one?

    Hailey?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82945084

  5. #14254

    Thanks for Responding

    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    I tried to reply to that message you sent me, but your inbox is full.
    I wasn't going to name names but thank you. I was able to get messages from other mongers after waiting for yours. I've freed up space but don't think that was the problem.

  6. #14253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Pgrahe  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82866962

    I finally got the chance to meet up with Harley. Communication was super easy. She responded quickly to text. I opted for a half hour. She has such a tight body and beautiful eyes. It's been difficult to find skinny and tight bodied providers, but this girl fit the bill. Started off with w BBJ, which was excellent. She let me play with the kitty while sucking me. There was a mirror behind her and I got a great view of that gorgeous ass. Flipped her over and went to town in mish, and finished in the bag. She was super tight which got me off a lot faster than I wanted but it was great. Would repeat!
    She definitely is "my type". Slim, fit body. And who doesn't like a tight hole, LOL. I thought she was GFE? CIP? Was it an option? What was the damage?

    Chico.

  7. #14252

    Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by UhHey0598  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any good recs near Baltimore county? Please rely or DM.
    Hey, if you're looking for a good massage I would definitely recommend Kristy.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2936052

  8. #14251

    Near

    Does anyone have any good recs near Baltimore county? Please rely or DM.

  9. #14250
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    I want to say thank you to FairFight for sharing! This is what this venue is for. Sad when people forget this. It's worse when a trade is demanded, you hold up your end and no reciprocation takes place. You know who you are. Moving forward I'm keeping record of those that do and do not reciprocate. Can't we all get along? (Share freely)?
    I tried to reply to that message you sent me, but your inbox is full.

  10. #14249

    Harley

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82866962

    I finally got the chance to meet up with Harley. Communication was super easy. She responded quickly to text. I opted for a half hour. She has such a tight body and beautiful eyes. It's been difficult to find skinny and tight bodied providers, but this girl fit the bill. Started off with w BBJ, which was excellent. She let me play with the kitty while sucking me. There was a mirror behind her and I got a great view of that gorgeous ass. Flipped her over and went to town in mish, and finished in the bag. She was super tight which got me off a lot faster than I wanted but it was great. Would repeat!

  11. #14248

    Thanks for sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Okay well I must give it a try then. Please share how she can be contacted. Thanks.

    Shooter!
    I want to say thank you to FairFight for sharing! This is what this venue is for. Sad when people forget this. It's worse when a trade is demanded, you hold up your end and no reciprocation takes place. You know who you are. Moving forward I'm keeping record of those that do and do not reciprocate. Can't we all get along? (Share freely)?

  12. #14247

    Very good at bbj

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to this one. She seems really sweet on the phone. Just wanted to see if anyone can fill us in on her experience. Does she aim to please? How are the skills? Etc.





    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-goat/45771516

    Shooter!
    She's very good at bbj. She really gets into it.

    She doesn't allow dining at the why.

    She is very sexy.

  13. #14246
    Quote Originally Posted by MdFootGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have to step in here. I saw ZanyZo a couple of months back at this point. What is refreshing / what had me nervous when first seeing her was her overly polite attitude / responses. Most of the time when reaching out to a provider the conversation is extremely dry. You text more than 5 words you get ignored because the girl thinks your wasting their time. I've seen her only once. She went out of her way to meet me outside the hotel she was staying in to ease my comfort.

    Lately she's only been available on weekends that doesn't fit my schedule but when I reach out to her Snap as this is my preferred line of communication for discretion purposes it is always an overly friendly attitude. It's not "If you not spending money leave me alone. " She is one the providers who is honestly probably going to leave Baltimore area for good at some point and we will continue to be left with the crackhead girls who post online with piss poor attitudes. Look down at the NVA postings compared to ours. Any time I just take a look at the girls who post down there a lot of them just look like females who understand "Well if a guy is willing to pay me for it why not?" Compared to our area which is "Let me overbook so I can hurry up for the next hit. ".

    By the way I had a different handle back in the day if you go through my history you can see why I'm a "Newer member".
    Whatever the case may be, her current business practices don't seem tenable. A few months back I tried my hand with her three times and had issues each time. I added her on Snapchat and after awhile her post were her down talking her Baltimore clients and saying that she was only going to see regular clients from then on, just generally being nasty and rude, so I just deleted her and moved on. I also that not long after that, that she rebranded to Cassy or Cassidy or some shit. I'm honestly surprised she's still around. To hear that she's still around and doing the exact same shit is actually kinda funny. Like the guy literally waited as long as I did when I tried. If she double booked, some of us may actually be extra patient and wait if she just reached out.

  14. #14245

    Mystique

    Dreamt about Mystique just going off what you all have raved about lately. Can't believe I ain't see her for so long. Definitely the best singer on the mic I've ever met (kudos to the one who said this LOL) Friendly attitude decent location and a hell of an experience. Don't know who else beats her tbh. This area drying up real quick LOL.

  15. #14244

    Pregnant Zany Zo

    Quote Originally Posted by MdFootGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have to step in here. I saw ZanyZo a couple of months back at this point. What is refreshing / what had me nervous when first seeing her was her overly polite attitude / responses. Most of the time when reaching out to a provider the conversation is extremely dry. You text more than 5 words you get ignored because the girl thinks your wasting their time. I've seen her only once. She went out of her way to meet me outside the hotel she was staying in to ease my comfort.

    Lately she's only been available on weekends that doesn't fit my schedule but when I reach out to her Snap as this is my preferred line of communication for discretion purposes it is always an overly friendly attitude. It's not "If you not spending money leave me alone. " She is one the providers who is honestly probably going to leave Baltimore area for good at some point and we will continue to be left with the crackhead girls who post online with piss poor attitudes. Look down at the NVA postings compared to ours. Any time I just take a look at the girls who post down there a lot of them just look like females who understand "Well if a guy is willing to pay me for it why not?" Compared to our area which is "Let me overbook so I can hurry up for the next hit. ".
    Pilot brings up some good points. You got go do your research. There is no TE / are for her and she has a lot of past ads. She is pregnant in the link below.

    Why haven't you seen her a second time?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/z...75655/39696211#&gid=1&pid=6.

    I got an email from this chick and she says she is NOT pregnant and asks that all the guys into lactating women stop calling her.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape