Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 24541
-
06-02-22 10:56 #14266Senior Member

Posts: 1065Looks fake
Be careful. This ad looks fake. Never give a deposit. No name, Only 2 ads. No reviews and the photography does not look like local girls. If you decide to make a visit let us know.
Originally Posted by Hillman86;5947241[URL
-
06-02-22 10:49 #14265Regular Member

Posts: 11That looks fake to me, but hey, I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by Hillman86;5947241[URL
-
06-02-22 10:47 #14264Senior Member

Posts: 1065Liz Rosedale Petite MILF
I have seen Liz a few times. Never any problems. She does smoke. She is very good a DT. She posts on the LC site in the Over 40 section. She has a great ass and can take a pounding Your dream was 90 bagels. She's probably just trying to make ends meet. It's always a good idea to do research on any provider including the location with google earth. If I was concerned about How tall or a persons weight. I would ask. I don't think her pictures are misleading she's a little older but again she's in the over 40 section. I have returned a few times and leave exhausted. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Stinky7
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 09:04 #14263Regular Member

Posts: 15Peaches
Saw Peaches a few days ago. Body looked good. She is way more attractive then most of the choices out here which is why it is hard to connect some of the time. She said she is going to stop seeing new people soon and go to regular's only. She also dances at a local club.
BBBJ was quick and not as long as I wanted but box was great. Pounded for awhile and then finished. Probably went over the SS by 5-10 minutes but she did not mind.
Quick clean up and left. Damage $. 20. Will probably repeat.
-
06-02-22 08:30 #14262Senior Member

Posts: 31Hailey
"Stoic guard" . Do you mean her attitude or an actual body guard? Been wanting to see her for awhile.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 08:12 #14261Regular Member

Posts: 17Thinking of taking a chance
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83022295# Most the time I hit the AMP but wanted to try something different. This one looks my type. I'll report if I do. Just wondering if anyone has met her.
-
06-02-22 02:50 #14260Senior Member

Posts: 2270Thanks. Her blurred face photos had kept me away. The hottest girls listed on Eros are mainly Latinas from Brazil. The CBJ is a bit of a downer but I'll check her out.
Originally Posted by Naaasty
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 22:13 #14259Regular Member

Posts: 4Can you please dm me her number?
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 19:12 #14258Senior Member

Posts: 101Melissa
Set me back four Franklins.
Originally Posted by Naaasty
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 19:09 #14257Senior Member

Posts: 101Melissa from Brazil
Just as the others from south of the border she's hot af. Bolt Ons and a nice ass for a slim 27 why / o. CBJ was average but what was more impressive was the pounding she took without complaining one bit. Took direction well, any position I desired she went with it. Also I was able to keep my thumb in her ass on and off for most off the visit. I had to send I'd verification which I'm not comfortable with but pussys a powerful thing.
https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/9657088.htm
-
06-01-22 16:55 #14256Senior Member

Posts: 545Some of those are Hailey and the others are someone else.
Originally Posted by GManLooking
[View Original Post]
Hailey is a lot of fun once you get past her stoic guard.
-
06-01-22 14:59 #14255Regular Member

Posts: 8Been lurking for a while, made an account a few weeks ago and will post some reports shortly.
In the time being has anyone seen this one?
Hailey?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82945084
-
06-01-22 07:25 #14254Senior Member

Posts: 367Thanks for Responding
I wasn't going to name names but thank you. I was able to get messages from other mongers after waiting for yours. I've freed up space but don't think that was the problem.
Originally Posted by EDub2689
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 07:13 #14253Senior Member

Posts: 602Harley
She definitely is "my type". Slim, fit body. And who doesn't like a tight hole, LOL. I thought she was GFE? CIP? Was it an option? What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Pgrahe
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
06-01-22 00:54 #14252Regular Member

Posts: 24Recommendation
Hey, if you're looking for a good massage I would definitely recommend Kristy.
Originally Posted by UhHey0598
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2936052








Reply With Quote






