Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 18358
-
06-02-22 10:27 #11848Senior Member

Posts: 260Where??
Where is Annie at? Pm if you want.
Originally Posted by DewDirty
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 16:15 #11847Senior Member

Posts: 140Go ASAP- Annie blew my mind!
Annie is the best provider right now! OMG Beautiful and WET!
Originally Posted by MaxHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 11:56 #11846Senior Member

Posts: 121She is legit
Deffintly a treat for them to have a hot little thing like Angel. Her attitude is good and looks are great. Nice body, thicker then her BS days but in a good way. Only saw her once recently and we talked and she let me know what ever I wanted she will take care of. So good to hear the donation amount. And menue is open for as before. Hopefully stays this way and doesn't go down hill as most have. Miss the days of Ashley before man drams that she got herself into. Or hot as he'll Dallas the blonde spinner who worked at BS and Green Light and always did take out. Damn miss her she could drain you inside out. Never found oral skills like that ever again. Either way. Yes she is the best looking on the menue and her menue is open to order from. Wonder if we could get her for take out instead of dine in only.
Originally Posted by Ss2000
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 09:48 #11845Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks. Looking for an outcall provider. The pics in that ad what you remember from years ago?
Originally Posted by Boss82
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 08:57 #11844Senior Member

Posts: 65Mocha
Not in quite some time. Nice looking ebony with good body. Saw her at six mile. From what I remember, I enjoyed my time and she had a fairly open menu. Would repeat based on that, but again, it's been a year or two, so YMMV.
Originally Posted by TimetoPlay
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 06:58 #11843Senior Member

Posts: 261Mocha
Any ever seen mocha?
https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/de52...8-4e10ce78beca
-
05-31-22 16:53 #11842Senior Member

Posts: 549Summer at EVA
Cool chick, maybe the best natural tits I've seen on an AMP girl. Curly hair, kinda tall. Good time.
-
05-31-22 16:43 #11841Banned Member

Posts: 25Been a bit but there wasn't a granny and there wasn't nuru offered
I was there back in April, it was the librarian looking girl that was at Unique for awhile. I dig her service but she is prob 40's. Haven't been in the area since but she sent me a text with a pic of a new girl that was supposed to be working there around the first of May. If the pic was accurate she looked early 30's but I have not been in the area the past 5 weeks to know what happened. I was never offered nuru or shower there but it's a nice clean shop.
Originally Posted by DewDirty
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 14:03 #11840Senior Member

Posts: 118I saw her a few days ago. She quoted $100 for oral and $200 for FS on top of house fee.
Originally Posted by Boss82
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 13:15 #11839Senior Member

Posts: 855Gigantic SHIT!
Yesterday, I motorcycled out to east spa, to scout it out. I was very eager to find the location, which was not easy, as there appeared to be no street sign for diann Marie rd. . but it was on the backside of a tiny strip mall, nestled diagonally across from the side of walmart. (there are no walmart signs.) (I most certainly would have gone in, but earlier I had an appt with Carrie / Carrilyn. . & it was awesome!
Originally Posted by FunTime502
[View Original Post]
Last night I dreamed of melody! But now, just found out that she quickly vamoosed!
We must protest in Frankfort!
-
05-31-22 02:23 #11838Senior Member

Posts: 270Bebe is Not the Only Thing Hot at Empire
They seriously need to think about putting window unit air conditioners in those massage rooms, it was hotter than hell in that room. The hallway was fine but once the door closed, the room just gets hotter and hotter. I guess circulation in the rooms is not very good. May have to wait till Fall to see her again.
-
05-30-22 21:23 #11837Regular Member

Posts: 8Melody not there
Must have been a one day deal. Same old east spa it has been for years when j went tonight. Confirmed there is no younger girl there and nobody named melody. Must have Lucked out.
Originally Posted by DaddyL
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 19:39 #11836Regular Member

Posts: 8Candy. Rose Spa
Candy is no longer at Rose off Dixie. Anybody know where she is now? The new girl said she "went home to her husband". Who knows.
-
05-30-22 17:45 #11835Senior Member

Posts: 447Agree
Yeah I've been in Vegas where I get an outcall (the only place I have) and they show up and call me by my correct name which definitely isn't the name I gave them on the phone. That's bad enough. No way some chick in Louisville or anywhere needs to see my drivers license or anything. Plus I've had girls who when they call or text me their real name shows up. Yet another reason to use a burner. What's the old saying. You don't pay them to fuck you pay them to go away. I'm not sure that's 100% true but it's not 100% false.
Originally Posted by Madoc
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 17:39 #11834Senior Member

Posts: 855Great, great, great review!
Totally on the edge of wetness!
Originally Posted by DaddyL
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




