Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11848

    Where??

    Quote Originally Posted by DewDirty  [View Original Post]
    Annie is the best provider right now! OMG Beautiful and WET!
    Where is Annie at? Pm if you want.

  2. #11847

    Go ASAP- Annie blew my mind!

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I was there back in April, it was the librarian looking girl that was at Unique for awhile. I dig her service but she is prob 40's. Haven't been in the area since but she sent me a text with a pic of a new girl that was supposed to be working there around the first of May. If the pic was accurate she looked early 30's but I have not been in the area the past 5 weeks to know what happened. I was never offered nuru or shower there but it's a nice clean shop.
    Annie is the best provider right now! OMG Beautiful and WET!

  3. #11846

    She is legit

    Deffintly a treat for them to have a hot little thing like Angel. Her attitude is good and looks are great. Nice body, thicker then her BS days but in a good way. Only saw her once recently and we talked and she let me know what ever I wanted she will take care of. So good to hear the donation amount. And menue is open for as before. Hopefully stays this way and doesn't go down hill as most have. Miss the days of Ashley before man drams that she got herself into. Or hot as he'll Dallas the blonde spinner who worked at BS and Green Light and always did take out. Damn miss her she could drain you inside out. Never found oral skills like that ever again. Either way. Yes she is the best looking on the menue and her menue is open to order from. Wonder if we could get her for take out instead of dine in only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ss2000  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few days ago. She quoted $100 for oral and $200 for FS on top of house fee.

  4. #11845
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss82  [View Original Post]
    Not in quite some time. Nice looking ebony with good body. Saw her at six mile. From what I remember, I enjoyed my time and she had a fairly open menu. Would repeat based on that, but again, it's been a year or two, so YMMV.
    Thanks. Looking for an outcall provider. The pics in that ad what you remember from years ago?

  5. #11844

    Mocha

    Not in quite some time. Nice looking ebony with good body. Saw her at six mile. From what I remember, I enjoyed my time and she had a fairly open menu. Would repeat based on that, but again, it's been a year or two, so YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimetoPlay  [View Original Post]

  6. #11843

  7. #11842

    Summer at EVA

    Cool chick, maybe the best natural tits I've seen on an AMP girl. Curly hair, kinda tall. Good time.

  8. #11841

    Been a bit but there wasn't a granny and there wasn't nuru offered

    Quote Originally Posted by DewDirty  [View Original Post]
    Hey brotheren! Why no one speaks about Beautiful Spa on Dixie? I saw an ad about Nuru. Which peaked my interest. But I'm assuming there's only Asian grandmother's there if there are no current reviews. Let me know gents before I waste my time, gas and money.
    I was there back in April, it was the librarian looking girl that was at Unique for awhile. I dig her service but she is prob 40's. Haven't been in the area since but she sent me a text with a pic of a new girl that was supposed to be working there around the first of May. If the pic was accurate she looked early 30's but I have not been in the area the past 5 weeks to know what happened. I was never offered nuru or shower there but it's a nice clean shop.

  9. #11840
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss82  [View Original Post]
    Angel is back after a year or so out of the game and has been review here if you RTFF. She has worked at Six Mile and Body Sensations in the past. Haven't seen her since her return, but she has been a good time in the past with a fairly open menu. Nice, tight kitty and probably the best looking at RS right now.
    I saw her a few days ago. She quoted $100 for oral and $200 for FS on top of house fee.

  10. #11839

    Gigantic SHIT!

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTime502  [View Original Post]
    Must have been a one day deal. Same old east spa it has been for years when j went tonight. Confirmed there is no younger girl there and nobody named melody. Must have Lucked out.
    Yesterday, I motorcycled out to east spa, to scout it out. I was very eager to find the location, which was not easy, as there appeared to be no street sign for diann Marie rd. . but it was on the backside of a tiny strip mall, nestled diagonally across from the side of walmart. (there are no walmart signs.) (I most certainly would have gone in, but earlier I had an appt with Carrie / Carrilyn. . & it was awesome!

    Last night I dreamed of melody! But now, just found out that she quickly vamoosed!

    We must protest in Frankfort!

  11. #11838

    Bebe is Not the Only Thing Hot at Empire

    They seriously need to think about putting window unit air conditioners in those massage rooms, it was hotter than hell in that room. The hallway was fine but once the door closed, the room just gets hotter and hotter. I guess circulation in the rooms is not very good. May have to wait till Fall to see her again.

  12. #11837

    Melody not there

    Must have been a one day deal. Same old east spa it has been for years when j went tonight. Confirmed there is no younger girl there and nobody named melody. Must have Lucked out.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyL  [View Original Post]
    So I was traveling back from Dayton got in town and needed to atheist relax after the drive. Wasn't expecting much but wanted a nice wash and rub with a lot of touching. So went to Sun spa, last time with Pepsi as she said was her name. Young 30 with a tighter than expected for a rub girl.

    But Sun Spa was open but some weird creeper kept walking back and forth from the gas station to their door step. Did not know his deal or what so did a little fake phone texting to see if he would just leave. But gave it 10 and jetted up the road to East Spa in the wally world parking lot.

  13. #11836

    Candy. Rose Spa

    Candy is no longer at Rose off Dixie. Anybody know where she is now? The new girl said she "went home to her husband". Who knows.

  14. #11835

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Madoc  [View Original Post]
    Agree. There is no situation that I would provide personal information to a provider. This is a recipe for disaster.
    Yeah I've been in Vegas where I get an outcall (the only place I have) and they show up and call me by my correct name which definitely isn't the name I gave them on the phone. That's bad enough. No way some chick in Louisville or anywhere needs to see my drivers license or anything. Plus I've had girls who when they call or text me their real name shows up. Yet another reason to use a burner. What's the old saying. You don't pay them to fuck you pay them to go away. I'm not sure that's 100% true but it's not 100% false.

  15. #11834

    Great, great, great review!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyL  [View Original Post]
    So I was traveling back from Dayton got in town and needed to atheist relax after the drive. Wasn't expecting much but wanted a nice wash and rub with a lot of touching. So went to Sun spa, last time with Pepsi as she said was her name. Young 30 with a tighter than expected for a rub girl.

    But Sun Spa was open but some weird creeper kept walking back and forth from the gas station to their door step. Did not know his deal or what so did a little fake phone texting to see if he would just leave. But gave it 10 and jetted up the road to East Spa in the wally world parking lot.

    I get in I just told my self fuck it 90 minutes and this older lady I thought would of been my message lady took me to the back most room. We get everything out of the way and I get comfortable. As I lay there waiting in walks this thin had to be mid 20 young angle. I am bad with ages by the way. But she wore a short skirt and a G and are t shirt, and had a lovely smile. Spoke better than most English. So this was a surprise I told her how I liked my messag she starts. And did one hell of a good job. Then she stood infron rubbing my back her leg there so I kind of did some light stroking feel her smooth skin she leaned closer then climbed on the table on her knees. I could feel her heat comeing from her crotch on my neck. I rub her lower leg and heal.

    Then she removed the towel from my but and upper legs and starts doing my legs. She spread them out more. Her rubbing on my inner thigh went all the way up to where she teased the boys just enough. She took her time with alot of teasing enough to get my motor going.
    Totally on the edge of wetness!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape