High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 687 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 737 787 1187 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 24555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14265

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    Some of those are Hailey and the others are someone else.

    Hailey is a lot of fun once you get past her stoic guard.
    "Stoic guard" . Do you mean her attitude or an actual body guard? Been wanting to see her for awhile.

  2. #14264

    Thinking of taking a chance

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83022295# Most the time I hit the AMP but wanted to try something different. This one looks my type. I'll report if I do. Just wondering if anyone has met her.

  3. #14263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Naaasty  [View Original Post]
    Just as the others from south of the border she's hot af. Bolt Ons and a nice ass for a slim 27 why / o. CBJ was average but what was more impressive was the pounding she took without complaining one bit. Took direction well, any position I desired she went with it. Also I was able to keep my thumb in her ass on and off for most off the visit. I had to send I'd verification which I'm not comfortable with but pussys a powerful thing.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/9657088.htm
    Thanks. Her blurred face photos had kept me away. The hottest girls listed on Eros are mainly Latinas from Brazil. The CBJ is a bit of a downer but I'll check her out.

  4. #14262
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Peaches hit me up with a new number. She's taking visitors.
    Can you please dm me her number?

  5. #14261

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Naaasty  [View Original Post]
    Just as the others from south of the border she's hot af. Bolt Ons and a nice ass for a slim 27 why / o. CBJ was average but what was more impressive was the pounding she took without complaining one bit. Took direction well, any position I desired she went with it. Also I was able to keep my thumb in her ass on and off for most off the visit. I had to send I'd verification which I'm not comfortable with but pussys a powerful thing.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/9657088.htm
    Set me back four Franklins.

  6. #14260

    Melissa from Brazil

    Just as the others from south of the border she's hot af. Bolt Ons and a nice ass for a slim 27 why / o. CBJ was average but what was more impressive was the pounding she took without complaining one bit. Took direction well, any position I desired she went with it. Also I was able to keep my thumb in her ass on and off for most off the visit. I had to send I'd verification which I'm not comfortable with but pussys a powerful thing.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/9657088.htm

  7. #14259
    Quote Originally Posted by GManLooking  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking for a while, made an account a few weeks ago and will post some reports shortly.

    In the time being has anyone seen this one?

    Hailey?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82945084
    Some of those are Hailey and the others are someone else.

    Hailey is a lot of fun once you get past her stoic guard.

  8. #14258
    Been lurking for a while, made an account a few weeks ago and will post some reports shortly.

    In the time being has anyone seen this one?

    Hailey?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82945084

  9. #14257

    Thanks for Responding

    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    I tried to reply to that message you sent me, but your inbox is full.
    I wasn't going to name names but thank you. I was able to get messages from other mongers after waiting for yours. I've freed up space but don't think that was the problem.

  10. #14256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Pgrahe  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82866962

    I finally got the chance to meet up with Harley. Communication was super easy. She responded quickly to text. I opted for a half hour. She has such a tight body and beautiful eyes. It's been difficult to find skinny and tight bodied providers, but this girl fit the bill. Started off with w BBJ, which was excellent. She let me play with the kitty while sucking me. There was a mirror behind her and I got a great view of that gorgeous ass. Flipped her over and went to town in mish, and finished in the bag. She was super tight which got me off a lot faster than I wanted but it was great. Would repeat!
    She definitely is "my type". Slim, fit body. And who doesn't like a tight hole, LOL. I thought she was GFE? CIP? Was it an option? What was the damage?

    Chico.

  11. #14255

    Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by UhHey0598  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any good recs near Baltimore county? Please rely or DM.
    Hey, if you're looking for a good massage I would definitely recommend Kristy.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2936052

  12. #14254

    Near

    Does anyone have any good recs near Baltimore county? Please rely or DM.

  13. #14253
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    I want to say thank you to FairFight for sharing! This is what this venue is for. Sad when people forget this. It's worse when a trade is demanded, you hold up your end and no reciprocation takes place. You know who you are. Moving forward I'm keeping record of those that do and do not reciprocate. Can't we all get along? (Share freely)?
    I tried to reply to that message you sent me, but your inbox is full.

  14. #14252

    Harley

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82866962

    I finally got the chance to meet up with Harley. Communication was super easy. She responded quickly to text. I opted for a half hour. She has such a tight body and beautiful eyes. It's been difficult to find skinny and tight bodied providers, but this girl fit the bill. Started off with w BBJ, which was excellent. She let me play with the kitty while sucking me. There was a mirror behind her and I got a great view of that gorgeous ass. Flipped her over and went to town in mish, and finished in the bag. She was super tight which got me off a lot faster than I wanted but it was great. Would repeat!

  15. #14251

    Thanks for sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Okay well I must give it a try then. Please share how she can be contacted. Thanks.

    Shooter!
    I want to say thank you to FairFight for sharing! This is what this venue is for. Sad when people forget this. It's worse when a trade is demanded, you hold up your end and no reciprocation takes place. You know who you are. Moving forward I'm keeping record of those that do and do not reciprocate. Can't we all get along? (Share freely)?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape