Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3548
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    I give Heri a slight edge over Jane, I would rate Heri a little higher then Jane on looks, but that's a personal preference, both are attractive.

    I haven't repeated with either of them yet so my preference could change based on repeats. I think they're both worth a try, and both are repeatable.

    My order based on CA-kDoll girls I've visited.

    Heri.

    White.

    Jane.

    All are good, and are worth a try if you can.
    Is the only way to get into contact with ca kgirld through HX? I'm not really able to find contact info on their website.

  2. #3547

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs  [View Original Post]
    How about Vivian looks like she's coming to OC soon.
    Overall looks and service I would put Vivian above Heri, Jane and White. It may be due to repeat visits with Vivian vs only first visits with the other girls.

    Bodywise Vivian is probably the best out of the bunch in IMO, toned with an ass and really well done implants.

    Her face looks like there may have some work done, but I still found her to be attractive.

    She's not HYA, probably mid 30's but so are most girls done here.

  3. #3546

    Bookergray Champagne

    Any info on her? I'm always concerned if she is the girl in the pics, we all know that its pretty much never the case but if she's close to it Ill pull the trigger and see her. Thanks!

  4. #3545

    Bebe at MKC

    Did anyone tried her? Body looks good. But pics are always deceptive.

    Lately, MKC have been bringing lot of good talents. I saw IU and then Scarlett recently.

    Scarlett because you can never get disappointed with her.

    Any new ones?

  5. #3544
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    I give Heri a slight edge over Jane, I would rate Heri a little higher then Jane on looks, but that's a personal preference, both are attractive.

    I haven't repeated with either of them yet so my preference could change based on repeats. I think they're both worth a try, and both are repeatable.

    My order based on CA-kDoll girls I've visited.

    Heri.

    White.

    Jane.

    All are good, and are worth a try if you can.
    Agreed on the look but Heri doesn't FIV and Greek. Jane does. Its YMMV. LOL!

  6. #3543

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    My order based on CA-kDoll girls I've visited.

    Heri.

    White.

    Jane.

    All are good, and are worth a try if you can.
    How about Vivian looks like she's coming to OC soon.

  7. #3542
    Quote Originally Posted by KGFever  [View Original Post]
    None of them have natural tits or skinny body although they have the pretty face. Heri has better massage skill vs Jane has better services options.
    I give Heri a slight edge over Jane, I would rate Heri a little higher then Jane on looks, but that's a personal preference, both are attractive.

    I haven't repeated with either of them yet so my preference could change based on repeats. I think they're both worth a try, and both are repeatable.

    My order based on CA-kDoll girls I've visited.

    Heri.

    White.

    Jane.

    All are good, and are worth a try if you can.

  8. #3541
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Do Heri and Jane really have natural C cup tits? My thing is skinny girls with nice / big natural tits. Do you think Heri / Jane are equal there or is one better?
    None of them have natural tits or skinny body although they have the pretty face. Heri has better massage skill vs Jane has better services options.

  9. #3540

    Heri

    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Do Heri and Jane really have natural C cup tits? My thing is skinny girls with nice / big natural tits. Do you think Heri / Jane are equal there or is one better?
    She has c man mades. She's not skinny. Just regular body. Slim but not skinny.

  10. #3539
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Do Heri and Jane really have natural C cup tits? My thing is skinny girls with nice / big natural tits. Do you think Heri / Jane are equal there or is one better?
    I never seen Jane before, but I saw Heri recently. Her body is not skinny like the photos, which is to be expected since that was when she was a lot younger, but currently she isn't fat either. Average body I would say. I know for a fact she does not workout / gym because she told me.

  11. #3538

    Hami

    Yeah hami / peony was the bomb. I miss her. Closest I've found is thai bella but she's gone now. Alas, sadly, I'm not sure hami / peony will ever return.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone happen to know a lady like Hami from a while back? No idea where she went, but wanted someone tall-ish and tanned.

  12. #3537
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Hotness is YMMV but these should be considered:

    Jane with photoshopped pics: (click here).

    Heri with old real pics: (click here).
    Do Heri and Jane really have natural C cup tits? My thing is skinny girls with nice / big natural tits. Do you think Heri / Jane are equal there or is one better?

  13. #3536

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke1973  [View Original Post]
    Also, I believe that she had her boobs redone a year or two ago and they are much better looking now She is one of my favorites.
    Thanks for the update regarding Shelby and redoing her boobs. Yeah she didn't care much for how they looked or felt years back. I was okay with it though because I loved her long legs wrapped around my neck during DATY or around my waist during Mish. She's also one of my favorites.

  14. #3535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    Tanned

    Anyone happen to know a lady like Hami from a while back? No idea where she went, but wanted someone tall-ish and tanned.

  15. #3534

    Clara from Mangooc / kgrilForyou

    Anyone here seen Clara from Mangooc / kgrilForyou? How was her service?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape