Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 6959
-
06-01-22 19:28 #3734Banned Member

Posts: 1318Can't stop laughing Gman. Depends how you define younger. 54 yo vs. 51 yo, well yea, I guess that's younger. Can't stop laughing.
Let's give the members a break. I'm extending Asian pussy month for all of June. Look for the freshly waxed Asian pussy label for guaranteed freshness. My Asian last night was delicious. Some of you guys know her, she's the 36 yo.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 06:14 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 46New to AMP
Hey all! I'm new to the AMP scene, just stg girls in the past. Any recommendations in the Enfield / Windsors areas? Either girls or the group helps! Also, any bigger pieces of advice? Feel feee to DM I appreciate it!
-
05-31-22 16:29 #3732Senior Member

Posts: 190Oasis
I went there about a week ago and it was a disaster. Jin answered. Handed me off to some old lady who barely spoke English. Ok massage I guess. Horrendous HJ. I couldn't even finish. I just told her "stop stop". 2nd time I've been there and this happened. Maybe its me and I'm getting old. No young girls while I was there.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 14:23 #3731Senior Member

Posts: 1645I have been getting a massage while someone will call and make an appointment. They just say ok and continue my massage. They do not have an appointment book or write anything down. Maybe they do it all in their head.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 14:14 #3730Senior Member

Posts: 1645Oasis, Silas Deane Hwy, Wethersfield
Oasis, Silas Deane Hwy, Wethersfield. I have it on good authority that they have a new younger girl working now. I do not have any information if you will leave with blue balls or have a full on wild session.
Anyone seen her yet?
-
05-31-22 08:41 #3729Senior Member

Posts: 116Visiting AMP
Most of the time I just walk in. I've gone to Aroma and the last two times I did text to see who was working and told them approximately when I'd be there. I always thought they preferred calling ahead. Either way shouldn't matter. They could have been busy and didn't like to have to keep answering a phone.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 08:20 #3728Senior Member

Posts: 643Just wondering
When you go to a mp, do you just walk in and take you chances, call or text for an appointment?
I call ahead. The got testy a few times when I just walked in.
-
05-28-22 21:54 #3727Banned Member

Posts: 1318Guessing only. You probably arrived early morning. That's the best time to go, she's cleaner with better attitude. Think of it this way. Fucking Taylor after 3, 4 pm in the afternoon is a risk, especially with the warm weather. She's sucked and fucked several guys by then. She's prone to Viginal Yeast Infection due to the lack of hygiene. I posted suggesting not to kiss or lick her pussy.
As far as anal, not my thing. Her pussy is tight enough and I work her hard.
As far as bare, I've fucked her bare but it's risky. Her sponsors have criminal history. I can imagine what they do in prison. When they get out they go see her and assuming only, she sucks and fucks them bare. Don't know what you could get from her. Up to you.
I would suggest checking the tapes, many available.
CZ / P.
Originally Posted by BbcLeroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 18:33 #3726Senior Member

Posts: 156These sound great. Have you ever tried NYAF? Just amazing!
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 18:28 #3725Senior Member

Posts: 42LOL this is the lamest thing I've ever seen, your online persona is so embarrassing.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 12:05 #3724Banned Member

Posts: 1318If you mean vails, I don't dress the ladies, I undress them. Check PM.
Originally Posted by BbcLeroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 05:37 #3723Senior Member

Posts: 51If you had Indian that would be great. The kind with the vale's. Irish the kind with bright red hair and pale skin with pink nipples. Around $300.
TIA.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 16:19 #3722Senior Member

Posts: 159Dream Dream you was Come Come play
Ha they must have changed "management".
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 16:13 #3721Senior Member

Posts: 159Come Come Play damn near broke me in a good way.
Originally Posted by BbcLeroy
[View Original Post]
I've heard Bubbles is a lot of fun.
-
05-26-22 08:32 #3720Banned Member

Posts: 1318It depends what tickles your fancy. Flushing has a good Indian spa, not my thing but still good. Rotation of 4 providers, pretty, nice bodies, etc.
Flushing has many robust AMP's that are pleasing to the eye. Depends on your price points.
NYC is open as to what you want and your price points. Everything from AA, Puerto Rican, Euro. Up tick increase of Euro spas. Very attractive Euro providers. Natural blondes and natural big tits. Price points $300 and up.
Originally Posted by BbcLeroy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





