Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 652 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 702 752 1152 1652 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15967
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Redheads Nikki

    Yeah redheads are my kryptonite too. Have you looked up redheaded Nikki on SB? We met and she got excited about being restrained in our first conversation. That was all the clues I needed. We were in a room the next time. Big tits, BBFS, $.8. Just saw her profile the other day but now don't see it. Anyone else?

    Quote Originally Posted by InDelaware  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip. I just dropped her a text. Redheads are my kryptonite so I'd love to connect with her.

  2. #15966
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardTDuck  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/78767180

    I have met with her several times. Experience has stayed the same.

    Hit her up she is looking for a couple of regulars.

    PM me if you have questions.

    There is nothing in to for me she just asked me to post another review.
    She quoted me 200/ hhr 300/ hr. I'm good.

  3. #15965
    Thanks for the tip. I just dropped her a text. Redheads are my kryptonite so I'd love to connect with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardTDuck  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/78767180

    I have met with her several times. Experience has stayed the same.

    Hit her up she is looking for a couple of regulars.

    PM me if you have questions.

    There is nothing in to for me she just asked me to post another review.

  4. #15964
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardTDuck  [View Original Post]
    I met with her tonight, she is even hotter in person.

    Very chill, no attitude, sweet, GFE, BBBJ DT was amazing, spinner body, pail skin like most redhead girls are. Kissing, dirty talk.

    I will be seeing her again.

    Treat her nice, she works so isn't always available. Message her like a friend. Make her feel comfortable. It will be worth it.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/78767180

    I have met with her several times. Experience has stayed the same.

    Hit her up she is looking for a couple of regulars.

    PM me if you have questions.

    There is nothing in to for me she just asked me to post another review.

  5. #15963

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Is her name. Lots of reports on her.
    Yes, she said her name was Ashley. I saw a few good reports so been trying to connect with her.

  6. #15962

    Sort of agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfrOH  [View Original Post]
    Oddly, you all seem to be mis-defining the label of "sugar baby dating. " To be, it's one man providing help (an allowance, or a ppm) to a woman to be his gf. Am I wrong? I like Persephone, and have met with her a few times. Great gal! I didn't like that she entertained x number of men each week, each month. That's an escort. And if I want to see an escort, I will (and have.) My ideal escort is inexpensive, meets my needs, accessible, and doesn't put me through a lengthy "process" to see her. For Persephone, standard (for me) was an expenditure of about $5 every time we met: dinner and drinks (ave. $150.) plus a room (ave. $150,) in addition to her "honorarium. " LOL. At the end of each date, I enjoyed myself, yes. Again, great gal! (A little on the beefy side, and a heavy drinker,) but I feel like there are better options in the SB category. To illustrate, my current SB sees me only (and BBFS,) once or twice a week (very accommodating,) and we meet at her place (free! The only expense is her ppm ($2. 5) and my gas to get to her. 4 out of our 5 times together, she made me lunch and / or we shared s bottle of wine (which she bought! Again, Persephone is great gal! Just not sure the extra date expenses are justified here. Just my 2 cents.
    I think I somewhat agree simply because I cannot commit to a PPM plan. SurfrOH does make some good and valid points. I thought PPM meant pay per month but I think someone else said pay per meeting in another reply? Now with that said, my first time meeting Persephone was a lunch date and nothing more. I picked up the tab but after lunch I had to leave as I had other things going on. She did not ask me for additional donations for her time but I donated anyways. I really don't have too much room to say anything because I've only had one and only one "date" if you want to call it that with her. I will also agree with CoachJohnson in that his reviews are spot on. Persephone is a nice gal and you can have adult conversations with her. She will also send nice text messages with the occasional picture to brighten your day. She is unique. Is the donation expensive? I think so. But you might not think so. I don't have anything bad to say about her because like I said, I've only seen her once and I didn't have a bad time. I'm probably just the once in a while kind of thing.

  7. #15961

    Whoops

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalsBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Talked in text message and on the phone Saturday. Head up and made plans to spend all night with her Saturday night had a room went to her place to pick her up I'd I'm out for a couple minutes and gave her her donation. Then she said that something going on her family right there and for me to go ahead and go Ahead go down and get the room and she be right there or she called me to come back and get her. Never heard from her again. Some of this is that everybody loves she's so great "CAIT" ? WTF? I cannot believe that this happened. I've been taken before but not by somebody well known that I've met with them I even seen her before. Don't know what her problem is but wow. Anybody have any suggestions on her or any of her regulars let her know that I'm still waiting I mean calling and messaging and get no responses Cty.
    You fell for the classic mistake of giving her the money first. You should have known better imo whether its someone you thought you trusted is irrelevant. Not trying to be rude. Just saying that just about every time someone does this they seem surprised and write a report about it here. If you've read those reports you would understand that its a mistake and that you probably should not have done that. Hard lesson learned.

  8. #15960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Ashley

    Is her name. Lots of reports on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo68  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one over the weekend. She looks better in person and skinnier. She had a very small sexy ass. We chatted for a bit, she was very sweet and nice.

    We started with daty, then BBBJ, which was great, and finished with doggie, the view was unforgettable. She's got a small and tight kitty. She was very clean and the room looked lived-in but clean. I will definitely be seeing her again. She was not a clock watcher, paid for hour and was there well over that. Rates were very reasonable. As always YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/dayton/82753467

  9. #15959

    Good time

    I saw this one over the weekend. She looks better in person and skinnier. She had a very small sexy ass. We chatted for a bit, she was very sweet and nice.

    We started with daty, then BBBJ, which was great, and finished with doggie, the view was unforgettable. She's got a small and tight kitty. She was very clean and the room looked lived-in but clean. I will definitely be seeing her again. She was not a clock watcher, paid for hour and was there well over that. Rates were very reasonable. As always YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/dayton/82753467

  10. #15958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Heaven

    That text now number expired so she has a new ad up with a new number.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/elleanna-rose-outcalls-car/330679156274

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/468483821882

    She is back on STG with the same number, same photos. I feel good I fucked her this past week. Now it's your turn. Enjoy her waiting game. Good luck.

  11. #15957
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljacker  [View Original Post]
    What is ppm?
    PPM = pay per meeting. A sugar baby / sugar daddy relationship can essentially have several types of arrangements. Either a weekly allowance (whether you meet or not. Good luck with that,) or a ppm: We meet based upon our mutually-discussed agreement, and I pay you for your time (this tends to work better IMO.).

  12. #15956

    What is ppm?

    What is ppm?

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfrOH  [View Original Post]
    Oddly, you all seem to be mis-defining the label of "sugar baby dating. " To be, it's one man providing help (an allowance, or a ppm) to a woman to be his gf. Am I wrong? I like Persephone, and have met with her a few times. Great gal! I didn't like that she entertained x number of men each week, each month. That's an escort. And if I want to see an escort, I will (and have.) My ideal escort is inexpensive, meets my needs, accessible, and doesn't put me through a lengthy "process" to see her. For Persephone, standard (for me) was an expenditure of about $5 every time we met: dinner and drinks (ave. $150.) plus a room (ave. $150,) in addition to her "honorarium. " LOL. At the end of each date, I enjoyed myself, yes. Again, great gal! (A little on the beefy side, and a heavy drinker,) but I feel like there are better options in the SB category. To illustrate, my current SB sees me only (and BBFS,) once or twice a week (very accommodating,) and we meet at her place (free! The only expense is her ppm ($2. 5) and my gas to get to her. 4 out of our 5 times together, she made me lunch and / or we shared s bottle of wine (which she bought! Again, Persephone is great gal! Just not sure the extra date expenses are justified here. Just my 2 cents.

  13. #15955

    Cait?

    Talked in text message and on the phone Saturday. Head up and made plans to spend all night with her Saturday night had a room went to her place to pick her up I'd I'm out for a couple minutes and gave her her donation. Then she said that something going on her family right there and for me to go ahead and go Ahead go down and get the room and she be right there or she called me to come back and get her. Never heard from her again. Some of this is that everybody loves she's so great "CAIT" ? WTF? I cannot believe that this happened. I've been taken before but not by somebody well known that I've met with them I even seen her before. Don't know what her problem is but wow. Anybody have any suggestions on her or any of her regulars let her know that I'm still waiting I mean calling and messaging and get no responses Cty.

  14. #15954

    Elle'anna rose Heaven whatever

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/468483821882

    She is back on STG with the same number, same photos. I feel good I fucked her this past week. Now it's your turn. Enjoy her waiting game. Good luck.

  15. #15953
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfrOH  [View Original Post]
    Oddly, you all seem to be mis-defining the label of "sugar baby dating. " To be, it's one man providing help (an allowance, or a ppm) to a woman to be his gf. Am I wrong? I like Persephone, and have met with her a few times. Great gal! I didn't like that she entertained x number of men each week, each month. That's an escort. And if I want to see an escort, I will (and have.) My ideal escort is inexpensive, meets my needs, accessible, and doesn't put me through a lengthy "process" to see her. For Persephone, standard (for me) was an expenditure of about $5 every time we met: dinner and drinks (ave. $150.) plus a room (ave. $150,) in addition to her "honorarium. " LOL. At the end of each date, I enjoyed myself, yes. Again, great gal! (A little on the beefy side, and a heavy drinker,) but I feel like there are better options in the SB category. To illustrate, my current SB sees me only (and BBFS,) once or twice a week (very accommodating,) and we meet at her place (free! The only expense is her ppm ($2. 5) and my gas to get to her. 4 out of our 5 times together, she made me lunch and / or we shared s bottle of wine (which she bought! Again, Persephone is great gal! Just not sure the extra date expenses are justified here. Just my 2 cents.
    In opposition to my statement here, I will say this: I don't like chasing the $2 -$3 STG providers anymore. And I'm sure I've scoffed at the $5 - $8 rate for providers on Eros or Tryst, etc. For her portion, yes, Persephone gave you a lot of bang for your buck. But 1-2 hours at dinner, getting a hotel room, etc. Is not something I'm down for every time. Plus it's expenses that truly I'd rather give her via multiple visits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape