Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 671 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 721 771 1171 1671 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15682
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Fetishes

    You'd be surprised at how far some of our local providers are willing to go. You just have to ask them.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuff  [View Original Post]
    I was just perusing STG and came across this awesome post: https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/801578678993.

    It looks like anything goes EXCEPT for shitting fetishes. So no scat-play for you advanced mongers.

    I'm tempted to see just how far I could take things with them.

    The author must not be familiar with spell-check as well.

    Honestly the one in the bottom pic doesn't look all that bad.

    If one of you TOFTT, you got to give us the scoop. We won't judge.

  2. #15681
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuff  [View Original Post]
    I was just perusing STG and came across this awesome post: https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/801578678993.

    It looks like anything goes EXCEPT for shitting fetishes. So no scat-play for you advanced mongers.

    I'm tempted to see just how far I could take things with them.

    The author must not be familiar with spell-check as well.

    Honestly the one in the bottom pic doesn't look all that bad.

    If one of you TOFTT, you got to give us the scoop. We won't judge.
    That's too bad about the 'no shitting fetish' that's a deal breaker for me LOL.

  3. #15680

    Sorry Guys - 'no shitting fetish' for you LOL

    I was just perusing STG and came across this awesome post: https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/801578678993.

    It looks like anything goes EXCEPT for shitting fetishes. So no scat-play for you advanced mongers.

    I'm tempted to see just how far I could take things with them.

    The author must not be familiar with spell-check as well.

    Honestly the one in the bottom pic doesn't look all that bad.

    If one of you TOFTT, you got to give us the scoop. We won't judge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-05-01 234141.jpg‎   Screenshot 2022-05-01 235441.jpg‎  

  4. #15679

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificCreek  [View Original Post]
    This person is not Dana. No tats on her breasts.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/231837504577

    Fly low, be cool and always check your six.
    Those are old pictures. It's 100% Dana.

  5. #15678

    Visiting piqua

    Coming to Ohio for a weekend of meetings hope some one has a few local favorites they be willing to share can return hospitality if ever in Tampa.

  6. #15677
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill513OH  [View Original Post]
    This ***** is nuts. Hot, fuck yes. Worth the BS she comes with? Not a god dam chance.
    The crazy ones f#$k the best. I'll take a little crazy to not get a dead fish, LOL, 🤣

  7. #15676

    Persephone

    Oops, I copied link text instead of link address before. Here is the full link to Persephone: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...2e393e94eb4d1d.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    F*ing incredible time with Persephone.

    She is by far the most gorgeous, hot, sexy, erotic, orgasmic girl out there. In a league of her own. Pics are dead on. I love having lunch first, gazing into those gorgeous eyes, that beautiful smile, and building the sexual tension. She's incredibly mature and intelligent; an exceptional conversationalist. And she loves everything above, and sex; she's a gift from heaven. Got the room she suggested, . 65, excellent room, and we did ALL of my favorites. At least 7 orgasms (I lost count). She loves DFK, DATY, CG, doggy, BBBJ, & the way I suck on & caress her nipples; it sounds like as much as I do.

    $$$ plus room, I buy lunch, and I don't see anyone else. She has high expectations and is very selective.

  8. #15675

    Torri

    This Tori was at a place in Hagerstown / Richmond and also has been in Dayton. Number I was using to get in touch with her wasn't working and a helpful member gave me another number that was more recent. I got no response on that either. If anyone has a number for her that they know works, please PM me. Thanks.

  9. #15674

    Persephone

    F*ing incredible time with Persephone. *.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...2e393e94eb4d1d

    She is by far the most gorgeous, hot, sexy, erotic, orgasmic girl out there. * In a league of her own. * Pics are dead on. * I love having lunch first, gazing into those gorgeous eyes, that beautiful smile, and building the sexual tension. * She's incredibly mature and intelligent; an exceptional conversationalist. * And she loves everything above, and sex; she's a gift from heaven. Got the room she*suggested, . 65, excellent room, and we did ALL of my favorites. At least 7 orgasms (I lost count). She loves DFK, DATY, CG, doggy, BBBJ, & the way I suck on & caress her nipples; it sounds like as much as I do.

    $$$ plus room, I buy lunch, and I don't see anyone else. * She has high expectations and is very selective.

  10. #15673
    Glad you had a good experience. She absolutely ghosted me today. Details to come.

    Quote Originally Posted by Knicky  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Layla a few days ago. She's a little heavier than her pics but still smokin hot. She smelled really good, everything is well maintained. Agreed to 2 pops, great big tits and ass, intelligent conversation, really beautiful woman. Sweet lady, I will visit again.

  11. #15672

    She's out of her gourd

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardTDuck  [View Original Post]
    I met with her tonight, she is even hotter in person.

    Very chill, no attitude, sweet, GFE, BBBJ DT was amazing, spinner body, pail skin like most redhead girls are. Kissing, dirty talk.

    I will be seeing her again.

    Treat her nice, she works so isn't always available. Message her like a friend. Make her feel comfortable. It will be worth it.
    This ***** is nuts. Hot, fuck yes. Worth the BS she comes with? Not a god dam chance.

  12. #15671

    Glsd to see I'm not the only one

    Quote Originally Posted by CorBliss89  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any actual experiences with this one? (All I could find in the search was mainly people just confirming that she's real, no actual reports).

    Judging from the giant 1000-word texts she's randomly sent me a few time in the recent past, ranting about her terrible dramatic life, I'd say she's real AND a bit nuts LOL. Just wondering if she's still a decent provider despite all that, or if planning a visit with her would just be a trainwreck waiting to happen?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/343818112017
    Her text are out of control. Never seen her. Hear she needs the make up to be half way decent looking. I nevrr went cause I couldn't confirm she was the olivia with "Tarzan" close by or not.

  13. #15670

    Carmen Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with recent experience with Carmen Rae?

    Thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/597922480726
    The link isn't working now but I assume it's the Carmen Rae that posts frequently. I saw her a couple months ago. She was very nice but personally wouldn't repeat. Nothing special, and just don't care for the stretched out saggy skin. She was somewhere north when I met her but mentioned she was planning to move south.

  14. #15669

    Room Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that's the one I'm most afraid of. I'm not sure what the chances are that providers ignore the "no smoking rule," but I would guess it's really high even if it's her room. If the room is in my name, seems like a very legitimate risk.
    I would never get a girl a room. If she gets busted in a room with your name on it, you may have some uncomfortable questions to answer, not to mention possible charges.

    IMHO never ever trust these girls.

    YMMV.

  15. #15668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Smoking in room

    Yeah, that's the one I'm most afraid of. I'm not sure what the chances are that providers ignore the "no smoking rule," but I would guess it's really high even if it's her room. If the room is in my name, seems like a very legitimate risk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Well, remember Erika / Babygurl / Annie? In my early days I would get a room for her and I and let her keep it after I left. So, she got me banned for life at the notel on Linden and stuck me with a $250 bill at a Holiday Inn for smoking. I no longer do that. Thst was enough. The manager at the HI cut the charge in half for me, but that was it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape