The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5854

    262 Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if I'm asking the obvious, but have you tried texting them instead of calling? Don't expect them to pick up the phone if you call. Try a polite text.
    Actually, I have not but that's a great idea. I will try that next! Thank you!

  2. #5853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMF  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help me regarding getting ahold of someone at the 262 agency? I have called the number on their web site numerous times and no one ever picks up and you can't leave a message. What is the trick to get ahold of someone there? I would like to find out what their verification procedure is so I can get set to make an appointment. Do any of you know what it takes to get verified? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me on this!
    Sorry if I'm asking the obvious, but have you tried texting them instead of calling? Don't expect them to pick up the phone if you call. Try a polite text.

  3. #5852
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyB33  [View Original Post]
    Been eyeing this Jasmine one muscle. I know some girls at Alena's apparently don't do multiple rounds so just checking, thanks.
    Yes. She was cool w MSOG. In fact, said no limit (as have many at Alena).

    Sorry, didn't really go into much detail about the acts before.

    Good BBBJ but no DT. No BLS or rimming.

    We cycled thru the usual. . . Mish, doggy, CG, RCG.

    She seemed to really enjoy what she does but shined in doggy and RCG.

    I do not think any will have regrets, despite the steeper donation v MA, 262.

  4. #5851

    She cool with MSOG?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBibby  [View Original Post]
    Agree with all recent reports.

    This girls is brilliant so can read your mood and deliver.

    Face 7. 5/10.

    Chest 8/10. Not large but perky and proportionate. Pierced.

    Ass 9/10. Great bounce and she know how to ride.

    In this hobby, no girl is, but I recall years ago, the other board describing Giselle as the soulmate experience. Jasmine is close. Great kisser and conversationalist. She seemed to really get into it and had 2 Os. But again she is very smart, so quite possibly an amazing act (but honestly who cares, just enjoy the 60 minutes). Not quite the sub as Lindsey.
    Been eyeing this Jasmine one muscle. I know some girls at Alena's apparently don't do multiple rounds so just checking, thanks.

  5. #5850

    262 Questions

    Can someone help me regarding getting ahold of someone at the 262 agency? I have called the number on their web site numerous times and no one ever picks up and you can't leave a message. What is the trick to get ahold of someone there? I would like to find out what their verification procedure is so I can get set to make an appointment. Do any of you know what it takes to get verified? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me on this!

  6. #5849
    Ha. I dunno. Seems kind of fun. She's certainly not stressed about this and I think those girls are the best to fuck. Because they know what the deal is and I do too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Just found her twitter. This is so right. I don't want to session with providers who hate their clients. I just don't need that energy in my life.

  7. #5848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    It is clear that MA is an active reader of this forum its not great PR for them to have this girl talking disrespectful about her clients even if it is on her own page. I suspect that her future tweets will be a lot less anti client or that she will not be with MA much longer.

  8. #5847
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her Twitter link please?
    https://twitter.com/773miaromero?t=r...-KnTDiMuQ&s=09

  9. #5846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Just found her twitter. This is so right. I don't want to session with providers who hate their clients. I just don't need that energy in my life.
    Can you share her Twitter link please?

  10. #5845

    Escort twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I was loving her escort ad and then followed to her Twitter. I am so glad many of these girls post their true selves on twitter, Many of the girls she retweets have smarmy attitudes towards guys also.
    Wow. Just found her twitter. This is so right. I don't want to session with providers who hate their clients. I just don't need that energy in my life.

  11. #5844

    Jasmine at Alena's. Amazing GFE

    Agree with all recent reports.

    This girls is brilliant so can read your mood and deliver.

    Face 7. 5/10.

    Chest 8/10. Not large but perky and proportionate. Pierced.

    Ass 9/10. Great bounce and she know how to ride.

    In this hobby, no girl is, but I recall years ago, the other board describing Giselle as the soulmate experience. Jasmine is close. Great kisser and conversationalist. She seemed to really get into it and had 2 Os. But again she is very smart, so quite possibly an amazing act (but honestly who cares, just enjoy the 60 minutes). Not quite the sub as Lindsey.

  12. #5843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Bad for business

    Quote Originally Posted by ADiesel  [View Original Post]
    For sure. A good deal of complaining on twitter about customers. Not good for business in my opinion. I'd avoid. Also both her aliases Liah and Mia Romero have duplicate reviews on TER. Could be fake.
    I totally agree with all the complaining from providers. I follow a bunch on Twitter and will never book if they start complaining about clients.

  13. #5842

    Similar Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    When she started in MA her alias was also Mia Romero, maybe that's the reason for duplicated reviews, although I'm not sure how that works.

    I contacted her last week for an outcall but she ghosted me at the end. Probably for the best.
    I had an incall scheduled for last Tuesday morning. She text me about 1 1/2 before appointment and said she woke up ill and would not be able to see. Me. I had tried to see her the week before also. Scheduled for Schaumburg incall and the morning of she tells me she is in O'hare.

    I'm not going to spend anymore time on this one.

  14. #5841

    Skylar

    Who did she used to be, and at what agency - https://tryst.link/escort/skylarxoxo? She doesn't look familiar to me. You can dm me if you'd prefer.

  15. #5840

    The more, the more

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    When she started in MA her alias was also Mia Romero, maybe that's the reason for duplicated reviews, although I'm not sure how that works.

    I contacted her last week for an outcall but she ghosted me at the end. Probably for the best.
    My experience is the more eccentric they are, tats, piercings and weird shit, the more drama and bitchy attitude. Goes the same in regular employment. Nothing but drama. So ironically, she was supposed to be on schedule in Schaumburg and O'hare this week yet she was also on roster at MA. And then her Insta apologized for "something came up" as she probably traded both. Today she is not even on schedule at MA. And here's the kicker, she's at MA on a split fee for 2.5 or 3.5, but her website and Twitter foreshadows a warning of rate increase coming and she is already 3.5 as Indy. How does that make any sense?? They aren't usually the smartest. I guess I'll just book her through MA and she makes half as much? These girls needs to do simple math and realize they will make more as Indy by a win win situation for them say at 3 bills. We save 50 and they make 50. Or more. Never understood their logic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape