Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Ali James

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow cim or swallow?
    Not really my thing so I didn't ask.

  2. #5313

    Suri Rosa

    Between Suri and Rosa I would choose Rosa. Much better looks. Great DSLs and she can take it deep though she does have a hot little gag. Rosa allows CIM and Suri does not. I found Rosa more attractive as well though Suri has an outstanding body.

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey  [View Original Post]
    I forgot about Lindsey. She's also another one who's had good stuff said about bbj and DT on here. I'm not really into the extra stuff like face fucking or rimming. I'd just like someone who can for sure deliver a great bbj and DT with great technique. I once met Carla from the MCE days and let's just say it was probably the best I ever had in this regard. You know if you saw her.

    Maybe I should be more specific. How are Suri, Rosa, and Arriana from MA or Bella Dee? If anyone knows. Anyway everyone feel free to recommend someone.

  3. #5312

    Bella Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey  [View Original Post]
    I forgot about Lindsey. She's also another one who's had good stuff said about bbj and DT on here. I'm not really into the extra stuff like face fucking or rimming. I'd just like someone who can for sure deliver a great bbj and DT with great technique. I once met Carla from the MCE days and let's just say it was probably the best I ever had in this regard. You know if you saw her.

    Maybe I should be more specific. How are Suri, Rosa, and Arriana from MA or Bella Dee? If anyone knows. Anyway everyone feel free to recommend someone.
    I saw Bella Dee a few years ago, and she was great. BBBJ and DT plus DFK. She's also a sweetheart, genuinely nice lady. She has 3 current reviews that mention her BBBJ and DT.

  4. #5311
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    Lindsey at Alenas. It's not as easily taken as Chloe but, she can dt very well. You can face fuck her hard. Not sure Chloe would allow you to get to agressive. Choking, gagging, tons of spit. She knows what she's doing and how to please. Could be a pornstar. She'll swallow where Chole won't. She'll also eat your ass like a Thanksgiving feast. Enjoy!!
    I forgot about Lindsey. She's also another one who's had good stuff said about bbj and DT on here. I'm not really into the extra stuff like face fucking or rimming. I'd just like someone who can for sure deliver a great bbj and DT with great technique. I once met Carla from the MCE days and let's just say it was probably the best I ever had in this regard. You know if you saw her.

    Maybe I should be more specific. How are Suri, Rosa, and Arriana from MA or Bella Dee? If anyone knows. Anyway everyone feel free to recommend someone.

  5. #5310
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey  [View Original Post]
    So I'm probably going to head into this mongering thing again sometime soon with an agency. My question is who are 2 or 3 other ladies that give the absolute best BBJ and DT (and are also babes, not 60 years old or something)? I know Chloe Chi at MA has always been said to be the best at MA and maybe all other agencies on this board. But which are some others?

    I'll be sure to drop a review here whenever it is I visit a provider.
    Lindsey at Alenas. It's not as easily taken as Chloe but, she can dt very well. You can face fuck her hard. Not sure Chloe would allow you to get to agressive. Choking, gagging, tons of spit. She knows what she's doing and how to please. Could be a pornstar. She'll swallow where Chole won't. She'll also eat your ass like a Thanksgiving feast. Enjoy!!

  6. #5309

    Best DT?

    So I'm probably going to head into this mongering thing again sometime soon with an agency. My question is who are 2 or 3 other ladies that give the absolute best BBJ and DT (and are also babes, not 60 years old or something)? I know Chloe Chi at MA has always been said to be the best at MA and maybe all other agencies on this board. But which are some others?

    I'll be sure to drop a review here whenever it is I visit a provider.

  7. #5308
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    How was her face, and in general are the pics accurate. This agency I've noticed uses accurate pics and I just want really confirmation that they haven't gone south on this.
    Does she allow cim or swallow?

  8. #5307
    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_ali_james.html

    Ali James is total Southern sweetheart. She's petite blonde MILF. Great body MM with nice Butt. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY. She has a lot energy and will keep going. We had a nice connection.
    How was her face, and in general are the pics accurate. This agency I've noticed uses accurate pics and I just want really confirmation that they haven't gone south on this.

  9. #5306
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to see Inez during her visit. Selfies looked hot and I was thinking she may be Latina but she's not, Spoiler Alert, Ukrainian. Also, NOT 29.very typical of 262, she's closer to 40+.

    Anyway, she's a super nice lady. Great English and good conversation. She's sweet and down to earth. We had a very nice meeting but as always for me I take the Hh because I know C is way off in descriptions and ages.

    Really nice body rub with tickle. Then the flip and she was impressed woth the package. I asked for BBBJ and she said extra. So I said no, and stuck with CBJ. Honestly it's because she wasn't worth it. She's super nice and friendly but her face is a 5 and body is a 7 for a 40+ year old. Prob has kids. Butt was flat. Tits are nice, were done at some point and have aged, so they have some mass but aren't as youthful or firm, yet still enjoyable to play with and suck on.

    After some CBJ, I opted for mish since her ass wasn't that great. She has a nice pussy and it's tight. Body is smoothe and soft and real nice to feel. She's petite and good to hold. So I started pumping her with me on knees and she's laying back and she felt great. It's CFS of course, so don't ask. She's totally into the action and was vocal and enjoying it. She had one O and shortly after I blew my load in her. Cleaned up and left. Don't ask about other services because I didn't ask. She's not my preference so I had no interest in LFK, DaTy. Dato or FI action. I just wanted to release and have a pleasant time and she was all that. Not a repeat for me. But very nice lady and very nice comfortable time, especially if you are over 40 and like them a little older.
    Appreciate your reviews. Always honest.

  10. #5305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Ccg

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    Tell me what CCG means. Thank you.
    Chicago Cover Girls.

  11. #5304

    Some one

    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    Most likely she's black or mixed. But why take a chance, CCG currently has a decent line-up without her.
    Tell me what CCG means. Thank you.

  12. #5303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    CCG- Ali James

    http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_ali_james.html

    Ali James is total Southern sweetheart. She's petite blonde MILF. Great body MM with nice Butt. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY. She has a lot energy and will keep going. We had a nice connection.

  13. #5302

    Katya

    From my experience, the mediocre review were very accurate. Did not and will not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass  [View Original Post]
    She has a lot of mediocre reviews on Ter.

  14. #5301

    Katya

    Quote Originally Posted by CornCobMaker  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Katya Moscow from Modeling Elite? Interested in getting some intel.
    She has a lot of mediocre reviews on Ter.

  15. #5300
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by CornCobMaker  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Katya Moscow from Modeling Elite? Interested in getting some intel.
    I saw her once, a few months ago, and enjoyed myself. Was short on time (my fault for being late) but would go back for more. I think there are other posts regarding her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape