Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 751 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 11259
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6744
    Met with Bri this weekend.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-4cd107a677dd

    Had some fun she's on bc so she let me cip. Really tall, used to play volleyball at USC. Great body, and was a good time in bed. 400. Not sure what her situation was, didn't sound too desperate when we met but sounded pretty bad after we met. Kept asking for gas money so I decided not to repeat. Anyone else seen her?

  2. #6743

    Disarming

    Those of use w / SOs can have an issue w / some girls who like to think they are above that sort of thing. They put it on their profiles they aren't home-wreckers, etc. I actually never ever try to persuade one otherwise. However, I am totally upfront about it in messaging and list Married but Looking on my profile. However, I also have a tactic I use that I think totally neutralizes most concerns most women have about getting involved w / someone married. I'd want to post it, but if you PM me, I'll send you my script. It has in many cases turned out to be a net positive for me. Those panties just liquify.

  3. #6742
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliguylbc  [View Original Post]
    Was apart of this site awhile ago and stepped away from this hobby after CL went down. My only interested was mainly non pro. How is everyone fishing for non pro these days?
    Check out the Richmond Virginia forum. There are excellent dedicated threads on all aspects of sugar dating.

  4. #6741

    No report. Just a Q

    Was apart of this site awhile ago and stepped away from this hobby after CL went down. My only interested was mainly non pro. How is everyone fishing for non pro these days?

  5. #6740
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    Aren't prisoners allowed conjugal visits?

    At least you see it on TV or in a movie.

    Was this an SA profile? The most I've encountered was "I am currently in <enter country here , waiting to get <insert excuse here . It costs money to get it faster".
    Yes it was an SA profile. In Corona. She now changed her tag line to include the word prison, if you want to find her.

  6. #6739
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    They allow prepaid, so why not just get one from a store?

    For most sites that take prepaid, I'll grab an address from a different state and my name is Jack Daniel.

    I remember some sites used ccbill as the processor, which seemed to be blacklisted by some prepaid processors. It's also based in Europe, I believe.

    I usually let them know I had a problem with my card and in some cases, the CSR provided a different billing system to use, which worked.
    I have tried at least two prepaid debit cards, the same ones that work well on seeking, but no go.

  7. #6738
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I've posted about this earlier, in other threads. It does seem possible, some girls I recognize from SA, but I can't figure out a way to pay for the membership without giving a personal CC, which I won't / can't do.
    They allow prepaid, so why not just get one from a store?

    For most sites that take prepaid, I'll grab an address from a different state and my name is Jack Daniel.

    I remember some sites used ccbill as the processor, which seemed to be blacklisted by some prepaid processors. It's also based in Europe, I believe.

    I usually let them know I had a problem with my card and in some cases, the CSR provided a different billing system to use, which worked.

  8. #6737
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    She: I find myself always attracted to older men but have rarely acted on it. I am in prison though and will not be out for 9-11 months. How do you feel about that?

    Me: That is a first, I'll say that. Seriously? I like your profile for sure, but I am looking more for someone I could actually meet.

    She: Yes. You could come meet me here. Get to know one another on a deeper level.
    Aren't prisoners allowed conjugal visits?

    At least you see it on TV or in a movie.

    Was this an SA profile? The most I've encountered was "I am currently in <enter country here , waiting to get <insert excuse here . It costs money to get it faster".

  9. #6736

    Inbox cleared

    Sorry guys, fire away w / the PMs.

  10. #6735
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    She: I find myself always attracted to older men but have rarely acted on it. I am in prison though and will not be out for 9-11 months. How do you feel about that?

    Me: That is a first, I'll say that. Seriously? I like your profile for sure, but I am looking more for someone I could actually meet.

    She: Yes. You could come meet me here. Get to know one another on a deeper level.
    LOL, do you have a link? Years ago I kept in touch with a woman who was in a government sponsored resort for 8 months until we met face to face. We both enjoyed her new freedom for several weeks.

  11. #6734

    F'ing insane!

    She: I find myself always attracted to older men but have rarely acted on it. I am in prison though and will not be out for 9-11 months. How do you feel about that?

    Me: That is a first, I'll say that. Seriously? I like your profile for sure, but I am looking more for someone I could actually meet.

    She: Yes. You could come meet me here. Get to know one another on a deeper level.

  12. #6733
    Quote Originally Posted by Drooo  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested, hit me up.
    Going to need to see some pics.

  13. #6732

  14. #6731

    I am in

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am game, I do not need a pm.

    I have a sex worker friend, 33 years old, looking to sell overpriced sex and it is raw dog.

    Another one is a pro masseuse, just getting divorced, probably would only do oral to start.

    Both have places.

    They are semi pros, not like the 19 year old supermodel non pros on this forum. Let me know.
    Hit me up.

  15. #6730
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am game, I do not need a pm.

    I have a sex worker friend, 33 years old, looking to sell overpriced sex and it is raw dog.

    Another one is a pro masseuse, just getting divorced, probably would only do oral to start.

    Both have places.

    They are semi pros, not like the 19 year old supermodel non pros on this forum. Let me know.
    Yes hit let me know more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape