Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 11259
-
05-30-22 21:14 #6744Regular Member

Posts: 20Met with Bri this weekend.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-4cd107a677dd
Had some fun she's on bc so she let me cip. Really tall, used to play volleyball at USC. Great body, and was a good time in bed. 400. Not sure what her situation was, didn't sound too desperate when we met but sounded pretty bad after we met. Kept asking for gas money so I decided not to repeat. Anyone else seen her?
-
05-30-22 19:46 #6743Senior Member

Posts: 3343Disarming
Those of use w / SOs can have an issue w / some girls who like to think they are above that sort of thing. They put it on their profiles they aren't home-wreckers, etc. I actually never ever try to persuade one otherwise. However, I am totally upfront about it in messaging and list Married but Looking on my profile. However, I also have a tactic I use that I think totally neutralizes most concerns most women have about getting involved w / someone married. I'd want to post it, but if you PM me, I'll send you my script. It has in many cases turned out to be a net positive for me. Those panties just liquify.
-
05-29-22 21:03 #6742Senior Member

Posts: 414Check out the Richmond Virginia forum. There are excellent dedicated threads on all aspects of sugar dating.
Originally Posted by Caliguylbc
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 18:07 #6741Regular Member

Posts: 4No report. Just a Q
Was apart of this site awhile ago and stepped away from this hobby after CL went down. My only interested was mainly non pro. How is everyone fishing for non pro these days?
-
05-27-22 11:51 #6740Senior Member

Posts: 3343Yes it was an SA profile. In Corona. She now changed her tag line to include the word prison, if you want to find her.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 11:50 #6739Senior Member

Posts: 3343I have tried at least two prepaid debit cards, the same ones that work well on seeking, but no go.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 07:03 #6738Senior Member

Posts: 374They allow prepaid, so why not just get one from a store?
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
For most sites that take prepaid, I'll grab an address from a different state and my name is Jack Daniel.
I remember some sites used ccbill as the processor, which seemed to be blacklisted by some prepaid processors. It's also based in Europe, I believe.
I usually let them know I had a problem with my card and in some cases, the CSR provided a different billing system to use, which worked.
-
05-27-22 06:54 #6737Senior Member

Posts: 374Aren't prisoners allowed conjugal visits?
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
At least you see it on TV or in a movie.
Was this an SA profile? The most I've encountered was "I am currently in <enter country here , waiting to get <insert excuse here . It costs money to get it faster".
-
05-27-22 00:05 #6736Senior Member

Posts: 3343Inbox cleared
Sorry guys, fire away w / the PMs.
-
05-26-22 21:55 #6735Senior Member

Posts: 235LOL, do you have a link? Years ago I kept in touch with a woman who was in a government sponsored resort for 8 months until we met face to face. We both enjoyed her new freedom for several weeks.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 21:05 #6734Senior Member

Posts: 3343F'ing insane!
She: I find myself always attracted to older men but have rarely acted on it. I am in prison though and will not be out for 9-11 months. How do you feel about that?
Me: That is a first, I'll say that. Seriously? I like your profile for sure, but I am looking more for someone I could actually meet.
She: Yes. You could come meet me here. Get to know one another on a deeper level.
-
05-26-22 02:43 #6733Senior Member

Posts: 553Going to need to see some pics.
Originally Posted by Drooo
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 02:13 #6732Senior Member

Posts: 41425% Off
Self explanatory:
https://seeking.com/billing/membersh...omo=MAY2022B25
-
05-26-22 00:09 #6731Regular Member

Posts: 6I am in
Hit me up.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 22:34 #6730Senior Member

Posts: 81Yes hit let me know more.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





