Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 11253
-
05-27-22 07:03 #6738Senior Member

Posts: 374They allow prepaid, so why not just get one from a store?
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
For most sites that take prepaid, I'll grab an address from a different state and my name is Jack Daniel.
I remember some sites used ccbill as the processor, which seemed to be blacklisted by some prepaid processors. It's also based in Europe, I believe.
I usually let them know I had a problem with my card and in some cases, the CSR provided a different billing system to use, which worked.
-
05-27-22 06:54 #6737Senior Member

Posts: 374Aren't prisoners allowed conjugal visits?
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
At least you see it on TV or in a movie.
Was this an SA profile? The most I've encountered was "I am currently in <enter country here , waiting to get <insert excuse here . It costs money to get it faster".
-
05-27-22 00:05 #6736Senior Member

Posts: 3343Inbox cleared
Sorry guys, fire away w / the PMs.
-
05-26-22 21:55 #6735Senior Member

Posts: 235LOL, do you have a link? Years ago I kept in touch with a woman who was in a government sponsored resort for 8 months until we met face to face. We both enjoyed her new freedom for several weeks.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 21:05 #6734Senior Member

Posts: 3343F'ing insane!
She: I find myself always attracted to older men but have rarely acted on it. I am in prison though and will not be out for 9-11 months. How do you feel about that?
Me: That is a first, I'll say that. Seriously? I like your profile for sure, but I am looking more for someone I could actually meet.
She: Yes. You could come meet me here. Get to know one another on a deeper level.
-
05-26-22 02:43 #6733Senior Member

Posts: 553Going to need to see some pics.
Originally Posted by Drooo
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 02:13 #6732Senior Member

Posts: 41425% Off
Self explanatory:
https://seeking.com/billing/membersh...omo=MAY2022B25
-
05-26-22 00:09 #6731Regular Member

Posts: 6I am in
Hit me up.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 22:34 #6730Senior Member

Posts: 81Yes hit let me know more.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 20:54 #6729Senior Member

Posts: 3343
-
05-25-22 09:16 #6728Senior Member

Posts: 471Interested
I'm interested, hit me up.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 17:40 #6727Senior Member

Posts: 414Over the years I've bred high-performing businesswomen who make six to seven figures annually, porn stars (both retired and active), models from amateur to high profile, social media influencers, and up and coming actresses on the site. One of whom is now an A-lister (name withheld for obvious reasons).
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
It can be surprising at first, but there are all kinds of stunning women of all walks of life on the site. Gods bless them all.
-
05-24-22 01:19 #6726Senior Member

Posts: 3343The plot thickens
I am now reasonably confident she is the famous designer for real. She gave me her first name, it matches. She's back to texting w / my on my GV # after I sent her a real photo. I will play this out, sometimes you find the oddest people on seeking. I can go online and find all kinds of things about her, video of her appearing on TV, etc. The real deal. Smoking smoking hot bod. I now know her voice. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
I have related before the fact that I got into contact w / Tawny Kitaen on the site. A famous 80's actress. She lived in OC, like me. It became apparent as I looked at her photos (on the site and shared) that she was someone, and she gave me her real first name. Then I knew. She had had several botched boob jobs, the subject of a TV show and some lawsuits. She was literally on the site to try to raise $ for yet another surgery. She tried to get me to spring for a $1500 date. IK I couldn't afford her and told her so, but also promised her I wouldn't out her. Then, sadly, a few months later, I heard that she had passed away. So I don't feel an obligation to keep her secret anymore.
-
05-23-22 15:58 #6725Senior Member

Posts: 3343Odd
I have been messaging w / a gorgeous POT in LA. Seems somewhat normal, and got her to switch to text. She seems cautious but very real. She flipped out when she learned I was using GV, was concerned about not being able to identify me. Yeah, that's the point. Anyway, today I sent her a discreet pic for the first time, and got curious. I googled her phone # - if she expects me to be open with who I am, she should be the same. Well, Google gave me a name, and it is of a woman who is a celebrity designer. I google image searched her profile photos, they don't show up. However, the photos I found online of the celebrity designer seem to match. She is really all over the web.
So, either she is a total and complete fake, pulling some amazing scam, or she is the biggest unicorn ever. Of course, I am sure all of you will think the former.
-
05-23-22 00:40 #6724Senior Member

Posts: 5603I retired from that for a variety of reasons. But couldn't afford to stay retired. In a totally new industry now. So starting from scratch. I have owned 4 businesses in my lifetime, all completely different. On to the 5th, maybe that's what keeps me young.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





