Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 106 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 1579
This blog is moderated by SocialButtfly
  1. #709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 209

    Marley

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJR  [View Original Post]
    I did a search for Olivia Lexington and found this: https://olivialexington.com/gallery/.

    Marley Rae's website and pics: https://marleyrae.com/gallery/.

    That said, their info is very similar. Same type of email "me@name.com", webhost is the same. Marley does have a couple of tattoos that Olivia does not but then they could be recent. Still may not be worth it if they are not the same person. They are clearly working together (or one just ripped off the other's site) so not worth the chance. Just something about MR that I find super attractive.
    Seeing Marley later this week.

    I had some reservations but I was actually told by another Eros provider that Marley is legit and NOT that other person. I've seen this provider a few times so I trust her and don't see why she would all but encourage me to see someone else, if she didn't think I'd have fun.

    I'll report back. Like the poster I quoted, there something about Marley's look that I find sexy as hell.

  2. #708

    Gisella Guedes

    https://gisellaguedes.com/

    I think she has been reviewed here before but I have never seen her until this weekend. Meet her at an apartment in uptown CLT. Place was in a different area but clean and nice so no issues there but her rate was a little strong 600 for an hour. She is friendly enough but a little standoffish. Body is nice overall. I am a little torn on where to review her on the one hand she was very nice and did not rush me but for the price she had a lot of things off limits and was not GFE. I may try and see her again since it appears she in based in the area now and when no one in traveling she may be available. Hopefully some things pick up this week before new years.

    Sorry I do not go too deep into details guys but if you ever want more info always feel free to shoot me a pm.

  3. #707

    Sophia Rose

    Stay away. She asks for a $200 booking deposit.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7249649.htm

  4. #706

    Juliana Torres

    The Brazilians agencies are eye candy and not much else. Lack luster service. No warmth. Business like.

    You'll have more luck with the Colombians, Venezuelans. Check my review of Samantha Gomez.

    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    Thanks yeah it was not good but I have also had worse. I keep trying to avoid the hour sessions and stick to independent girls. Seems like every time I go back and see a traveling girl with an agent it, for the most part, is a lackluster experience. Seems like this week is quiet in CLT for talent traveling into the area and I figure next week will be the same. Thankfully I had a god time last week and the week before with some very talented girls who treated me very well. Hopefully after the new year some of them decide to travel back through the area.

  5. #705

    Juliana

    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    Thanks yeah it was not good but I have also had worse. I keep trying to avoid the hour sessions and stick to independent girls. Seems like every time I go back and see a traveling girl with an agent it, for the most part, is a lackluster experience. Seems like this week is quiet in CLT for talent traveling into the area and I figure next week will be the same. Thankfully I had a god time last week and the week before with some very talented girls who treated me very well. Hopefully after the new year some of them decide to travel back through the area.
    Apparently she reads these as she has now dropped the Torres from her name on the Eros post. What a loser.

  6. #704

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    Adding the last name in case other mongers search for her name on here. Sux that happened to you.
    Thanks yeah it was not good but I have also had worse. I keep trying to avoid the hour sessions and stick to independent girls. Seems like every time I go back and see a traveling girl with an agent it, for the most part, is a lackluster experience. Seems like this week is quiet in CLT for talent traveling into the area and I figure next week will be the same. Thankfully I had a god time last week and the week before with some very talented girls who treated me very well. Hopefully after the new year some of them decide to travel back through the area.

  7. #703

    Juliana Torres

    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7303165.htm?cat=58

    Lackluster experience. Not into the session and shorted me on time. I would not recommend.
    Adding the last name in case other mongers search for her name on here. Sux that happened to you.

  8. #702

    Juliana

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7303165.htm?cat=58

    Lackluster experience. Not into the session and shorted me on time. I would not recommend.

  9. #701

    Caroline

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMove69  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge and seen Caroline. Really beautiful girl, soft skin. Very attractive. That's where it stops. Her broken English was ok. She gave me a covered BJ. Honestly was actually really good for covered. It was very mechanical though. I got her in mish, and she only let me go half way in. Hurt her too much. Tried doggy, and she kept pushing me away. She said "not all of it" just a little disappointed. She's one of those girls I'd have to spend some time with her to get her used to me. Not for that price though..
    That is unfortunate. I saw her as well but my experience with her was pretty good. It had been a while since I have seen a Colombian the Brazilians have been hitting so hard lately.

  10. #700

    Nina James

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one. Has anyone experienced her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nina-james

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9751960.htm
    Actually saw her before she left Charlotte. 500 1 hr. 10/10 face & body. Great attitude, clean, & experienced. Boobs are very nice enhancements. But her best feature is her ass. It's just the right size of plumpness and shape. CBJ only con.

  11. #699

    Caroline. Eros.

    Took the plunge and seen Caroline. Really beautiful girl, soft skin. Very attractive. That's where it stops. Her broken English was ok. She gave me a covered BJ. Honestly was actually really good for covered. It was very mechanical though. I got her in mish, and she only let me go half way in. Hurt her too much. Tried doggy, and she kept pushing me away. She said "not all of it" just a little disappointed. She's one of those girls I'd have to spend some time with her to get her used to me. Not for that price though..

  12. #698

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFocker  [View Original Post]
    One of her pics look familiar to one of TheBookingFriend girls. I met with a couple in the past, and have had very good experiences. They shut down their website recently. But not sure of anyone here has seen this lady before. I've had bad experiences before with Brazilians, so I'm on the fence with this one.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8606390.htm?cat=1
    She is not GFE but the rate for return clients is still a good price. I think they are still only charging $$$ for old clients. Pics are a little old but for the price it is what it is for an eros girl. I have not seen her in a while but she did text me last night to let me know she was in town. There are a few other, better IMO, options in town at the moment.

  13. #697

    Melissa Brazil

    One of her pics look familiar to one of TheBookingFriend girls. I met with a couple in the past, and have had very good experiences. They shut down their website recently. But not sure of anyone here has seen this lady before. I've had bad experiences before with Brazilians, so I'm on the fence with this one.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8606390.htm?cat=1

  14. #696

    Mel

    Report on Mel:

    This was another one I saw once in Raleigh and returned to see her last week in CLT. I tried to set up another appt over the weekend and it was late when she finally confirmed with me. I was free so I went over and spend an hour with her. She has a nice body but whoever did the implants really did not do her a favor. Some of these beautiful women are so quick to mess up and add when it really takes away for me. Either was she was pretty much full GFE and her pussy is TAF. Her sessions are not rushed and she is fun to hang out with. I would love to take her out and spend an multi hour with her. I think that is going to be my new thing since it seems to be a better deal and the girl seems to be more relaxed and not as rushed.

  15. #695

    Nina James

    Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one. Has anyone experienced her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nina-james

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9751960.htm

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape