Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 688 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 738 788 1188 ... LastLast
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 24549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14244

    Pregnant Zany Zo

    Quote Originally Posted by MdFootGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have to step in here. I saw ZanyZo a couple of months back at this point. What is refreshing / what had me nervous when first seeing her was her overly polite attitude / responses. Most of the time when reaching out to a provider the conversation is extremely dry. You text more than 5 words you get ignored because the girl thinks your wasting their time. I've seen her only once. She went out of her way to meet me outside the hotel she was staying in to ease my comfort.

    Lately she's only been available on weekends that doesn't fit my schedule but when I reach out to her Snap as this is my preferred line of communication for discretion purposes it is always an overly friendly attitude. It's not "If you not spending money leave me alone. " She is one the providers who is honestly probably going to leave Baltimore area for good at some point and we will continue to be left with the crackhead girls who post online with piss poor attitudes. Look down at the NVA postings compared to ours. Any time I just take a look at the girls who post down there a lot of them just look like females who understand "Well if a guy is willing to pay me for it why not?" Compared to our area which is "Let me overbook so I can hurry up for the next hit. ".
    Pilot brings up some good points. You got go do your research. There is no TE / are for her and she has a lot of past ads. She is pregnant in the link below.

    Why haven't you seen her a second time?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/z...75655/39696211#&gid=1&pid=6.

    I got an email from this chick and she says she is NOT pregnant and asks that all the guys into lactating women stop calling her.

    A2

  2. #14243
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus  [View Original Post]
    Damn, looking at some of these ads took me back. Does anyone know what happened to Jessica? I always had an amazing time with her. She was one of my ATFs. This is the ad I'm referring to:

    https://baltimore.escortdirectory-us.../jessica/11975
    My guess is that she, like lot of escorts from the past, retired from sex work for a variety of reasons.

  3. #14242
    Quote Originally Posted by AirRade  [View Original Post]
    Just to follow up, I contacted a retired ATF who hasn't posted in years and she's not aware of that site. It's definitely an aggregate site that saved old ads from BP (her pics and ad were the same ones she made on BP).
    Damn, looking at some of these ads took me back. Does anyone know what happened to Jessica? I always had an amazing time with her. She was one of my ATFs. This is the ad I'm referring to:

    https://baltimore.escortdirectory-us.../jessica/11975

  4. #14241

    Aggregate Site

    Quote Originally Posted by AirRade  [View Original Post]
    Just to follow up, I contacted a retired ATF who hasn't posted in years and she's not aware of that site. It's definitely an aggregate site that saved old ads from BP (her pics and ad were the same ones she made on BP).
    Thanks for the follow up brother. Much appreciated.

    Shooter!!

  5. #14240

    Mistique

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in a dream a few months ago. Hotel was a bit sketchy but she was cool AF. I like those thicks gals. I really enjoyed the mic skills and she didn't quit singing until she got an applause. I had a a slight mix up with her tribute after leaving but made good on it right away. She even provided a reference for another great singer which I really appreciated. I'd see her again.
    Say brother, thanks for the follow up and post. Been thinking about seeing Mystique bast on recent good feedback. Now you say there's someone she is recommending? Can you share info? Link? Etc. Also, Is Mystique still around? I don't seem to recall seeing her ads recently.

    Shooter!!

  6. #14239

    Follow up. Not legit

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled across this site and saw some ads for some providers that I haven't seen posting any ads for several years however these ads are updated recently. Can't be legit. Thoughts?

    https://baltimore.escortdirectory-us...rt/piper/13283

    Shooter!
    Just to follow up, I contacted a retired ATF who hasn't posted in years and she's not aware of that site. It's definitely an aggregate site that saved old ads from BP (her pics and ad were the same ones she made on BP).

  7. #14238

    Overdue report for Mystique

    Saw her in a dream a few months ago. Hotel was a bit sketchy but she was cool AF. I like those thicks gals. I really enjoyed the mic skills and she didn't quit singing until she got an applause. I had a a slight mix up with her tribute after leaving but made good on it right away. She even provided a reference for another great singer which I really appreciated. I'd see her again.

  8. #14237

    ZanyZo?

    I have to step in here. I saw ZanyZo a couple of months back at this point. What is refreshing / what had me nervous when first seeing her was her overly polite attitude / responses. Most of the time when reaching out to a provider the conversation is extremely dry. You text more than 5 words you get ignored because the girl thinks your wasting their time. I've seen her only once. She went out of her way to meet me outside the hotel she was staying in to ease my comfort.

    Lately she's only been available on weekends that doesn't fit my schedule but when I reach out to her Snap as this is my preferred line of communication for discretion purposes it is always an overly friendly attitude. It's not "If you not spending money leave me alone. " She is one the providers who is honestly probably going to leave Baltimore area for good at some point and we will continue to be left with the crackhead girls who post online with piss poor attitudes. Look down at the NVA postings compared to ours. Any time I just take a look at the girls who post down there a lot of them just look like females who understand "Well if a guy is willing to pay me for it why not?" Compared to our area which is "Let me overbook so I can hurry up for the next hit. ".

    By the way I had a different handle back in the day if you go through my history you can see why I'm a "Newer member".

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    In approximately 2-4 weeks, some monger will report that he has been with Zanyzo and she was "Awesome baby. " Thanks Dick Vitale. Do not be mislead. It never fails. It is a one off review to get new customers. Usually the girls will have a monger friend or new monger post of how good the escort was and that her bad reviews were not deserved. We all know that a tiger do not change their stripes. I have been on this forum for many years and I cannot think of a single escort that has really changed her attitude. Their attitudes may change once they are out of the life.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  9. #14236

    Guys be cautious

    In approximately 2-4 weeks, some monger will report that he has been with Zanyzo and she was "Awesome baby. " Thanks Dick Vitale. Do not be mislead. It never fails. It is a one off review to get new customers. Usually the girls will have a monger friend or new monger post of how good the escort was and that her bad reviews were not deserved. We all know that a tiger do not change their stripes. I have been on this forum for many years and I cannot think of a single escort that has really changed her attitude. Their attitudes may change once they are out of the life.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  10. #14235

    I bailed on see Zany also. Too many bad reviews for me.

    George 525 and Don'tbanme are correct about Zanyzo. If you look at Don'tbanme reports, you can see her zany antics. This is not the first, nor the fourth time that she has ghosted or zanied out on a monger. It is poor attitude and poor service. In the words of Forrest Gump "stupid is as stupid does. ".

    Men, this is your hard earned money. You do not have to put up with her zany shit or any girl's zany shit. If the girl is shaky find a girl who is not shaky and who is willing to please you for the money.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  11. #14234

    Her name should tell you something

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her a few weeks ago and she kept replying back with some nonsence. Couldn't get an answer out of her at all. Wished I saved the text so I can tell you exaxtly what she was saying. I chalked her up as a waste and haven't nor will I try again.
    Zanyzo is not too far from zany. Which is what her behavior appears to be.

  12. #14233
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Don't feed the trolls.

    A2

  13. #14232

    Ahh ok

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Ahh she changed her number and her name.

  14. #14231

    Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcuAurielis  [View Original Post]
    Don't go to that hotel either there was a shooting there 2 weeks ago.
    LOL there is a shooting in S bmore every other day and no1 is staying off the loops.

  15. #14230
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 35

    Thank you

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Just no, I'm about to ban you. Stop answering your reviews.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape