Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 688 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 738 788 1188 ... LastLast
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 24547
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #14242

    Follow up. Not legit

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled across this site and saw some ads for some providers that I haven't seen posting any ads for several years however these ads are updated recently. Can't be legit. Thoughts?

    https://baltimore.escortdirectory-us...rt/piper/13283

    Shooter!
    Just to follow up, I contacted a retired ATF who hasn't posted in years and she's not aware of that site. It's definitely an aggregate site that saved old ads from BP (her pics and ad were the same ones she made on BP).

  2. #14241

    Overdue report for Mystique

    Saw her in a dream a few months ago. Hotel was a bit sketchy but she was cool AF. I like those thicks gals. I really enjoyed the mic skills and she didn't quit singing until she got an applause. I had a a slight mix up with her tribute after leaving but made good on it right away. She even provided a reference for another great singer which I really appreciated. I'd see her again.

  3. #14240

    ZanyZo?

    I have to step in here. I saw ZanyZo a couple of months back at this point. What is refreshing / what had me nervous when first seeing her was her overly polite attitude / responses. Most of the time when reaching out to a provider the conversation is extremely dry. You text more than 5 words you get ignored because the girl thinks your wasting their time. I've seen her only once. She went out of her way to meet me outside the hotel she was staying in to ease my comfort.

    Lately she's only been available on weekends that doesn't fit my schedule but when I reach out to her Snap as this is my preferred line of communication for discretion purposes it is always an overly friendly attitude. It's not "If you not spending money leave me alone. " She is one the providers who is honestly probably going to leave Baltimore area for good at some point and we will continue to be left with the crackhead girls who post online with piss poor attitudes. Look down at the NVA postings compared to ours. Any time I just take a look at the girls who post down there a lot of them just look like females who understand "Well if a guy is willing to pay me for it why not?" Compared to our area which is "Let me overbook so I can hurry up for the next hit. ".

    By the way I had a different handle back in the day if you go through my history you can see why I'm a "Newer member".

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    In approximately 2-4 weeks, some monger will report that he has been with Zanyzo and she was "Awesome baby. " Thanks Dick Vitale. Do not be mislead. It never fails. It is a one off review to get new customers. Usually the girls will have a monger friend or new monger post of how good the escort was and that her bad reviews were not deserved. We all know that a tiger do not change their stripes. I have been on this forum for many years and I cannot think of a single escort that has really changed her attitude. Their attitudes may change once they are out of the life.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  4. #14239

    Guys be cautious

    In approximately 2-4 weeks, some monger will report that he has been with Zanyzo and she was "Awesome baby. " Thanks Dick Vitale. Do not be mislead. It never fails. It is a one off review to get new customers. Usually the girls will have a monger friend or new monger post of how good the escort was and that her bad reviews were not deserved. We all know that a tiger do not change their stripes. I have been on this forum for many years and I cannot think of a single escort that has really changed her attitude. Their attitudes may change once they are out of the life.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  5. #14238

    I bailed on see Zany also. Too many bad reviews for me.

    George 525 and Don'tbanme are correct about Zanyzo. If you look at Don'tbanme reports, you can see her zany antics. This is not the first, nor the fourth time that she has ghosted or zanied out on a monger. It is poor attitude and poor service. In the words of Forrest Gump "stupid is as stupid does. ".

    Men, this is your hard earned money. You do not have to put up with her zany shit or any girl's zany shit. If the girl is shaky find a girl who is not shaky and who is willing to please you for the money.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  6. #14237

    Her name should tell you something

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her a few weeks ago and she kept replying back with some nonsence. Couldn't get an answer out of her at all. Wished I saved the text so I can tell you exaxtly what she was saying. I chalked her up as a waste and haven't nor will I try again.
    Zanyzo is not too far from zany. Which is what her behavior appears to be.

  7. #14236
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Don't feed the trolls.

    A2

  8. #14235

    Ahh ok

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Ahh she changed her number and her name.

  9. #14234

    Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcuAurielis  [View Original Post]
    Don't go to that hotel either there was a shooting there 2 weeks ago.
    LOL there is a shooting in S bmore every other day and no1 is staying off the loops.

  10. #14233
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 35

    Thank you

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Just no, I'm about to ban you. Stop answering your reviews.

    A2

  11. #14232

    Poor service and attitude.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Don't feed the trolls.

    A2

  12. #14231
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 35

    Thank you.

    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  13. #14230

    Shotgun visions

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is the girl with the boyfriend who has a shotgun for Elliot. Anyone else have trouble with this woman? I thought about going but immediately stopped any interest. Seems like blowing in her Might trigger the guy coming out from the bathroom.
    You might be right. But the urge to find a proper red Bush was too strong at 1 am. The hunt continues.

  14. #14229

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    I thought this was her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82707311#.

  15. #14228

    Zanyzo the weirdo

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/414130004257

    Made plans to see her at 1, she said she'd give me the address 30 minutes before our time. I told her I live over an hour away and needed to leave around 11:45 but I'll just head towards bwi since it's the area she's in. Texted her 12:40 for the address, nothing. So I send another 15 minutes later, still nothing. I hung out in a parking lot for about an hour and sent another one saying I can't wait too much longer and still nothing. But she posts a new ad at 2:30. I wasted 2 1/2 hours in driving time and wasted money on 2 tolls for her.
    I messaged her a few weeks ago and she kept replying back with some nonsence. Couldn't get an answer out of her at all. Wished I saved the text so I can tell you exaxtly what she was saying. I chalked her up as a waste and haven't nor will I try again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape