Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 830 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 880 930 1330 1830 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18379

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    She has been busy moving and had family issues. She is weeding through her messages.
    I've been Waiting to see her but she has probably too much traffic, I bet she's flooded with texts. Hopefully we don't ruin a good thing. Since some folks here are tearing her number like a commodity. If you don't want to share, don't post and let others play in the "exchange" game. At the end it's all about the money. Some of us orchestrate closeness to the providers but really most of us are just income. Don't forget that.

  2. #18378
    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamed with her? Her friend is the most reviewed one. I want give this one a try.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...leigh/82717089
    She was in the living room with another girl as me and the dark haired one I picked went back to a bedroom. Those pictures are very flattering. She looked heavy, hunched over, older, not very attractive. But, hey, if that's your thing. Place was clean. Guessing their in that location long term.

  3. #18377
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I can't recall if this provider has been reviewed but she has no name listed in her post. Search of her number gets no results. Has anyone seen her? Her ads pop up for a week or two every few months. Ok to PM if you have details.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/178797421727
    That's Red. She is definitely being pimped out. She has "cousins" nearby.

    You will see the pipe in her room and if she goes to that bathroom she is taking hit while in their.

    She has gained some weight and if you're allergic to cats don't go. She has 2 in the room with her.

  4. #18376
    I'm not typically in the area, but was in town for the day and decided to try out some local talent. Instead, I found Kelly visiting from Houston. I verified her through her OF page and decided to see her. Easy communication through text. She asked a couple questions and we were on our way. I arrived at a good hotel near Crabtree and let her know I was there. She asked for a selfie for her safety. I usually don't do that, but felt comfortable enough after seeing her work on OF and talking via text. I sent it and she sent the room info. When I got to the room, I was pleasantly surprised to find her even more attractive than her pics. She was wearing lingerie and greeted me with a hug. Very pleasant personality. In short, the service was an excellent BBBJ, daty (clean and fresh), cfs and BBBJ to COB. I would definitely repeat. I'm not local, but would drive to see her again. Hopefully you guys will make her feel welcome here so she will return.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kaykay949

  5. #18375

    XNoa.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    I received Noa's number from another forum member and got verified with her by giving her my username here. Her last communication to me was that I was good to go with regard to verification, but I haven't been able to get a hold of her since. I get that she might be busy or have other things going on, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or just me.

    P.S. I haven't yet met her, and I don't have permission to give her number out, so please don't flood my inbox with contact info requests.
    She has been busy moving and had family issues. She is weeding through her messages.

  6. #18374

    Ok and the lady is?

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerAnubis  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for a new outcall lady and this one may be a possibility. Any info on her would be greatly appreciated.

    HA.
    I guess I will be the first to ask. Name, link some I'd might be helpful to help you.

  7. #18373

    Any info on this lady?

    I am looking for a new outcall lady and this one may be a possibility. Any info on her would be greatly appreciated.

    HA.

  8. #18372
    Family issues. She will be back.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    I received Noa's number from another forum member and got verified with her by giving her my username here. Her last communication to me was that I was good to go with regard to verification, but I haven't been able to get a hold of her since. I get that she might be busy or have other things going on, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or just me.

    P.S. I haven't yet met her, and I don't have permission to give her number out, so please don't flood my inbox with contact info requests.

  9. #18371

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her but have communicated with her via text, seems legit, schedules just haven't matched up. There was one review of her a few months ago which is why I originally contacted her. She goes by Red (or at least did) on STG so it's hard to find the review given the search limitations of 3 letter names. I recall the review being positive but not earth shattering. Hope that helps.
    She's good, I never have a problem.

  10. #18370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I can't recall if this provider has been reviewed but she has no name listed in her post. Search of her number gets no results. Has anyone seen her? Her ads pop up for a week or two every few months. Ok to PM if you have details.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/178797421727
    The pics are real and unfortunately I broke my long hiatus because I favor redheads. Like everyone else these days she is pimped up with her "cousins" so there's that, not a rip off by any means but it wasn't anything I would repeat either. I guess I keep remembering when this used to be fun and not instant regret so some of you may like her based on what I read on here.

  11. #18369
    After two good sessions with her, she's been hard for me to get in recent weeks too. Was worried about this after all the attention, probably getting hit up by a bunch of idiots. I tend not to chase providers so when I say difficult to get, it means 3 unreturned texts. Just don't have the patience or desire to beg anyone to see me.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    I received Noa's number from another forum member and got verified with her by giving her my username here. Her last communication to me was that I was good to go with regard to verification, but I haven't been able to get a hold of her since. I get that she might be busy or have other things going on, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or just me.

    P.S. I haven't yet met her, and I don't have permission to give her number out, so please don't flood my inbox with contact info requests.

  12. #18368
    Haven't seen her but have communicated with her via text, seems legit, schedules just haven't matched up. There was one review of her a few months ago which is why I originally contacted her. She goes by Red (or at least did) on STG so it's hard to find the review given the search limitations of 3 letter names. I recall the review being positive but not earth shattering. Hope that helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I can't recall if this provider has been reviewed but she has no name listed in her post. Search of her number gets no results. Has anyone seen her? Her ads pop up for a week or two every few months. Ok to PM if you have details.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/178797421727

  13. #18367

    Noa communication

    I received Noa's number from another forum member and got verified with her by giving her my username here. Her last communication to me was that I was good to go with regard to verification, but I haven't been able to get a hold of her since. I get that she might be busy or have other things going on, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or just me.

    P.S. I haven't yet met her, and I don't have permission to give her number out, so please don't flood my inbox with contact info requests.

  14. #18366

    Maria

    Anyone dreamed with her? Her friend is the most reviewed one. I want give this one a try.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...leigh/82717089

  15. #18365

    Any info? No Name

    I can't recall if this provider has been reviewed but she has no name listed in her post. Search of her number gets no results. Has anyone seen her? Her ads pop up for a week or two every few months. Ok to PM if you have details.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/178797421727

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape